Get paid to compile pee videos

Admin

When this site first started, one of the ways we grew was uploading pee videos to popular tube sites that had a note on them with the link to PeeFans. The logic of course being that if someone is watching a pee video, there's a high chance they'd be interested in joining our community.

I don't have time to do that these days, and am looking for someone to take on this role (which would likely take a few hours per week in total, and can obviously be done whenever you want).

Depending on the amount of time you were willing to spend on this, we would either offer free gold membership here, or an agreed fee. It would not be a huge amount, but you would be helping PeeFans out a lot, and making the forum more active. Not only that, it's quite enjoyable, as you are finding suitable pee videos, compiling them together, adding a link to the video, and uploading them. 

Here's what we're looking for:

• Someone who knows how to download videos.
  • Someone who knows how to edit videos and add multiple clips together, cut parts out, add titles at the beginning/end, and watermarks. (can be done in almost any editing software, even free ones, but you must know how / be able to learn quickly).
  • Someone who has at least a few hours a week to devote to this, and is happy to join lots of different adult sites (and even find new ones) to share these videos to.

If you are at all interested, please send me (admin) a message, or reply below. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

The previous person we hired for this was unable to continue, so I just wanted to bump this in case anyone else is still interested? 🙂 

Please just reply or drop me a private message if you are.

• Like 2