Patty - Convenience store

This is inspired by one of the first sexual wetting stories I encountered.

=== Part 2 ===

I was out on a date with Patty. We had been out drinking and closed down the bars. We made out a little in the car and I was hoping to get lucky. I was driving her home (what can I say, it was the 70s and things were different then). Along the way Pat told me, “You gotta find a bathroom, I need to pee.” Her place was only another 20 minutes away, so she must have really had to go.

I started looking, but the problem with closing down the bars was that nothing else was really open. We kept riding around looking for a place where she could piss, without any luck. Patty kept urging me to hurry, saying she had to go. I did, worried we might get stopped by the cops. She was rocking back and forth, telling me I had to find something, she was about to wet herself.

I was incredibly turned on by her desperate state, but trying my best to avoid an accident. Either kind.

Patty was holding herself and nearly frantic when I finally found a gas station / convenience store that was still open.

I parked and Patty ran out of the car into the store. I followed behind to find her arguing with the attendant, a pimply teenager. Apparently they locked the bathrooms after a certain hour and would not let customers use them due to crime.

Patty had her hand in her crotch and was jumping around like she was about to lose it. "Open the damn bathroom!," she told him. "I'm about to have an accident!"

When he said no, he wasn't allowed to do that, she turned to me with a tortured look on her face, almost whimpering as she looked at me and said, "Please help me..."

But it was too late. Before I could say or do anything, Patty froze, said "Oh, shit!", and began peeing herself. All I could do was watch, amazed, just as helpless as she was, as first the crotch and then the inside legs of her jeans darkened as the piss poured out of her, totally uncontrolled.

I was transfixed at the sight, and drank in every detail. Patty had stopped her struggle and just stood there until she was finished, looking back and forth between me, the wetness she was making, and the dweeb behind the counter.

Most of the night's beer was now in her pants or on the floor. I think we were all shocked, but I had a boner that threatened to burst my jeans. I turned to the clerk. "That's what you get for being an asshole! Enjoy cleaning all the piss."

I put my arm around Patty and walked her to the car. She was stunned and clearly ashamed of what had happened. “I am so sorry,” she said.

I told her not to worry, it was no problem, it was that asshole clerk and stupid store. (Although I'm not sure she would have made it even if the clerk unlocked the ladies room.) I hugged her and said “Let's get out of here and get you home.” And I proceeded to sit her wet ass right down in the passenger's seat,not caring about my upholstery, only about getting her home and about me getting into those alluring wet pants.

=== End of Part 1 ===

There's a certain logical ending right here for the female wetting fetishist. However, I want to continue on to the next stage...

=== Part 2 ===

Patty was kind of upset about the whole thing, and I was worried she'd just want me to drop her off. So along the way I told her how I'd really enjoyed the evening, how pretty she was. Several blocks away from her place, I stopped the car. I put my arm around her again, pulled her close, and began to kiss her.

Patty just relaxed into my kisses. When my hand started to explore her pants, she tried to say no and push it away, but I told her it didn't matter, I wanted her, and a little accident didn't matter at all. Here's where the alcohol really helped, I think.

She let me rub her through her wet jeans, and I knew I was golden. A quick drive to her place, and I followed her luscious wet ass through her front door. Once inside, I grabbed her. More kissing, shirts started coming off, and I held her close, her nipples pressing against my chest.

“We've got to get you out of those wet clothes,” I said. Patty loosened her jeans, and as they slid down here legs I dropped to my knees and started kissing her piss-wet pubes. She tried to pull away, and I said, “Baby, it's alright, I love every bit of you.” The aroma of her urine filled my nose as I buried it in her curly brown bush, and was soon joined by the salty-tang from her sweet pussy.

She grabbed me by the hair and said, “Hold on, I've gotta get into the shower.” She stepped out of her wet jeans and I followed her into the bathroom.

By this time, I had to piss. “Uh, Patty, this might be a sensitive subject, but I really need a piss. Do you mind?”

An evil look came into her eyes. “If you had found me a toilet, I wouldn't have had to go through all that,” she said. “Tell you what. We'll be even if you go in your pants. That way you'll never, ever tell anybody about tonight.”

I was shocked, but very horny. I thought about it about 5 seconds and said what the heck. Easier said than done with my raging hardon, but mind over matter (and drunk horny brain over toilet-trained brain), and I was able to squeeze out a little bit, enough to make a small wet spot on my jeans.

“Not good enough, sailor,” Patty told me. “You've got to piss yourself proper.” Her licking my nipples did not help, as she shoved me into the bathtub. Eventually though, the pressure won out, and I relaxed enough to pee a bit more, and a bit more, and as my underwear got wetter, it felt better, until I was able to let go and soak my pants nearly as well as Patty had.

Now it was her turn to stick her hands down into my wet pants. I was instantly hard again, and so turned on, she barely had to touch me before I spurted my thick goo all over her hands and my sodden underwear. Now it was my turn to apologize. “I'm so sorry, baby, I just couldn't wait.”

I shamefacedly let my pants drop to the floor and stood naked before her. “That's ok, honey, accidents happen,” she grinned back at me.

We let the shower run over us, while we washed each other's bodies. I remember the warm, slippery feel of her tits as I made sure they were nice and clean, and the water cascading over my head as I knelt and my tongue made sure her pussy was equally attended to. We went dripping from there to her bed. Where we fucked each other's brains out, and then fell asleep together.

The kicker is, we woke up in the morning in a wet bed, and neither of us was sure who'd done it.

=== End ===