Rebecca 12

“I have been asked to have a word with you about your leave.”

“When I’ve got time I will take some.”

“Rebecca you have hardly taken any since you have been here & now have 13 weeks owing.”

I hadn’t realise I had accumulated up that much.

“You’re not saving it for something special are you, a trip overseas perhaps?”

“No but I will take some soon.”

I had no intention of taking any, just wanted to get Carol off my back.

“When?”

I knew it wasn’t going to be easy.

“Soon.”

“When?”

“Over the Summer.”

“That’s too far away, its only early Spring.”

“There is far too much to do here for me to go swanning off.”

“There always will be. When?”

She was pushing.

“I will think about it & let you know.”

“When?”

“Soon.”

“Tomorrow & I won’t let you put it off any longer. Take a month, you could do with the break.”

“Okay, okay!”

That night I was working in front of my computer when her words came back to me again. The idea of having a break did appeal. I could go home & help Dad. Since Hamish & Ben had moved to their own farms they had little time to help him & Mum was always talking about the list of jobs he had been putting off getting longer & longer. It wasn’t too late so I phoned her. He could do with a hand, that was clear. I didn’t mention coming home but could see I was needed. Spring was a very busy time so it would be better to go now & miss the Summer heat. I decided.

“Have you thought about what we discussed yesterday?”

I could see Carol was primed up ready for a battle so I stole her thunder.

“Yes I have & I have decided to go home for a while.”

“Good, the fresh air will do you good. How long are you going to take?”

“A fortnight.”

Knowing how much needed to be done, with my help 2 weeks would just about do.

“A month.”

“I can’t stay away that long.”

“We would have to cope without you for a month if you got sick & by the pressure you are putting on yourself that is definitely on the cards. A month.”

“2 weeks.”

“A month Rebecca.”

She said it very firmly.

“I will meet you half way, 3 weeks.”

“It’s not ideal but it will do. Now when?”

“I will talk to Mum & see when she can fit me in & get back to you.”

“Do it now!”

“But …………. ‘

“I know you! It will just get put off & put off. Ring your Mother & tell her you are coming home this weekend.”

“I can’t get everything done by then, it’s only 2 days away.”

“What you don’t get done will have to wait, now ring your Mother or I will!”

She was so pleased to hear from me & delighted I was coming home.

“There, happy?”

“Yes!”

We exchanged smiles.

“It’s me here, I have some news. Can you stay in town this Friday? ………………… I’m going home. ……………….. It’s only for 3 weeks. ………………. I have too much leave & they want me to use some of it up, …………………….. Of course I will, I’m only having a break from work, that’s all. …………………….. Peter. ……………….. PETER! ………….. I’m not finishing it, promise. …………….. Anyway you have been away far more often than me & I have always been there when you come back. ……….. No! ……………. No! …………….. Peter everything is fine & I am happy to carry on. This was bound to happen sooner or later. …………………. Can you get this Friday ……………… Right, I will see you then. Ring if you can’t make it, okay?”

He had got very upset & I couldn’t understand why, it had only been 2 weeks since we last spent the evening together & I was sure he would arrange it for my first Friday back so it was only the lunchtimes he was going to miss out on. He should consider himself lucky, I had so much to do in a short time he could have missed out on me completely.

7am on the dot as I closed my garage & hit the road. There was no real rush as I wasn’t expected until dinner time. As I pulled up at the gate just before 4pm having had a very leisurely drive they both came running out to greet me.

“New car?”

“I’ve had it for a while.”

“It been a while since we last saw you.”

His word struck a chord with me.

“I’m sorry Dad, I’ve been so busy.”

“That’s alright, we can expect you to make the long journey too often.”

That was it! I felt guilty & decided from now on I would come home more often. There was nothing stopping me, I had plenty of leave so why not. It was only my dedication to my work that had been stopping me. Besides, I liked coming home, it meant a lot to me as well as Mum & Dad.

“Got plenty of jobs lined up for me?”

“You don’t have to, just relax & have a break.”

“You know me Dad & I haven’t changed.”

He smiled.

“There are one or two things you could help me with.”

“Right, we’ll start in the morning.”

“No work on Sundays.”

“Monday then?”

It was good to be home catching up with them & I wondered why I had ever left. There was all the news, how things had changed since I had been away. Everything was familiar to me which was very comforting. Things hadn’t got away from Dad exactly, but having said that my visit was timely. The discussion turned to the farm. I could easily spend 3 weeks helping him get up to date & if we got through it earlier there was plenty more for me to go on with. That was one thing I like about coming home, there was always something to do. 9.30pm is bedtime. It felt strange going so early but I was weary from my drive & the warmth of their welcome had put me in the mood for a little after lights out wickedness.

It was pitch black & silent. I was used to having the sound of the waves in the distance to send me off to sleep but being at home in my own bed had a special quality about it I always remember fondly. I started caressing my body, rubbing my hands over my breasts massaging them gently but being firmer with my nipples. They were soon standing to attention & sending warning messages to my clitoris that hands were on their way. I had my eyes closed & with nothing to disturb my peace was rediscovering my body with a new sensitivity, tracing my vulva inside & out lightly penetrating enjoying the slippery lumpiness of my vagina. My urethra seemed bigger than usual prominent & much easier to find. Swollen & opening slightly like a flower, my clitoris welcomed its turn for attention. After thoroughly exploring I began to rub slowly. My bed squeaked! Still it wasn’t loud so long as I was slow & gentle. Somehow the rhythm of the squeak the only sound a part from the flipping of my clitoris hood as my hand passed, added to the sweet sensations I was giving myself. Going so slow meant it would take a long time but in my experience it usually culminated in a far more intense orgasm. My nipples were getting a right tweaking as I dug in hurting myself.

“Mmmmmm!”

I let it out softly so not to be heard beyond these walls. My orgasm advanced slowly teetering on the edge for what seemed like forever. Had I picked up the pace, would have tumbled over the edge but had kept the squeaking to an absolute minimum & didn’t want to spoil my efforts. The sensation overwhelmed me completely a few seconds before my contractions started & built in intensity leaving me dazed as every single part of my body pulsed. It was an amazing feeling. As I floated up in the darkness achieving a high seldom reached before becoming aware I had been making soft sounds but was sure they had been quiet enough. Anyway by then Mum & Dad would have been well asleep. The tingling in my body was replace by weariness.

Waking, I found myself in exactly the same position as when sleep had overtaken. It was 9.30am! I rarely slept that late certainly not on the farm but was sure it had been all of the frantic running round so I could get away that was responsible. I got up & peed before showering, dressing & made my way down to the dining room.

“Good morning sleeping beauty!”

“I’m sorry about that, I never sleep that late at home.”

“You’re here for a holiday, you are allowed to stay in bed as long as you like, all day if you want to.”

I felt guilty because I had never known Mum & Dad to sleep past 7am, even on a Sunday.

“Morning Darling.”

Mum was baking already while Dad watched the farming programmes on TV.

“Sorry I slept in Mum. Can I give you a hand?”

“Sit yourself down & I will bring you your breakfast.”

“But Mum it’s nearly lunchtime.”

“Do as you are told & sit yourself down!”

“Yes Mum.”

There was no point in arguing. Dad chuckled. Mum arrived with a full farm breakfast freshly cook with all of the trimming & I tucked in. There was a quality about farm food I had never found anywhere else & the very best were the breakfasts. Much to my surprise I cleaned it all up.

“You will need that tomorrow, build up your strength.”

I knew he was right.

Sunday was lazy, helping Mum in the kitchen baking bread & biscuits. I love working in the Homestead Kitchen because I know where everything is, nothing had ever changed & it felt great getting back to those sort of chores. There was nothing to stop me doing the same in the city but I always let the pressure of work take precedence. Still I knew I could never achieve the same results with my modern appliances. As I worked along side Mum she spoke quietly.

“Would you like Dad to do something about your bed?”

“No it’s fine Mum, I love my bed. It’s one of the things I look forward to coming home.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Mum.”

“There is a queen size one in the spare room if you would prefer that?”

“No Mum a single is fine, there’s only me.”

“Are you sure, it wouldn’t take much to change them over.”

“Don’t fuss for me Mum, I’m fine.”

“Okay then, if you are sure?”

“Yes Mum.”

It suddenly occurred to me what she was talking about & found myself blushing a little at the thought.

“I didn’t keep you awake did I?”

“No it’s fine.”

She looked up & smiled.

“Good.”

“With you being away so long we forget you are not a little girl anymore.”

If there had been any doubt in my mind as to what she was referring to that confirmed it. She could have gone on to say I was a woman with a woman’s needs but it was not necessary, we both knew.

“You will tell me if I am disturbing you, won’t you?”

“Yes of course, but you are fine, just fine.”

I got the distinct feeling she had enjoyed listening to me masturbating & in a strange way, after all these years we were evens.

Lunch over I helped Dad in the shed, a bit of vehicle maintenance, a chance to get my hands dirty again. There was a certainty about working on the farm I loved, knew exactly what needed doing, how to do it & where to find what I needed, almost an instinct I have never lost. Hours on the farm & it was as if I had never left. It bought home to me that deep down I wished I never had. ‘Me & my head!’ For all that I revelled in the challenges my job enjoying it just as much, but there was something about working along side Dad I had never found anywhere else. Working with Carol was the closest but it still wasn’t up to my relationship with Dad. After dinner we sat outside again & 24 hours after arriving I was home in every sense of the word. 9.30 came & we headed for bed & I was ready again. Should I or shouldn’t I? ‘What the hell they know now’, I decided but kept it down again. I didn’t let it go on & on like Saturday night, there was work to do in the morning so there may have been a little more for them to hear. Knowing that they might be listening certainly heightened my sensitivity & although I didn’t reach the heights of the night before it was a pretty pleasant orgasm just the same.

“Rise & shine my little girl, rise & shine.”

I stumbled out of bed. It was still dark! The shower woke me up finally & with a big breakfast under my belt we set off in the Ute just as the dawn was breaking chatting the whole way. Dad filled me in as to where everything was & the plans he had while I was there. There certainly was plenty to do. Arriving at the hollow it was just light enough to start. Within minutes we fell into stride working side by side with scarcely a word spoken. As always we took turns at the various tasks without prompting each other & in no time it was morning tea. I wandered off to pee as I have always done & he headed in the opposite direction for his. Lunchtime & he reported that excellent progress was being made in spite of spending most of the morning telling me to slow down. I couldn’t, that was the pace I worked at. A little tightness was making its presents felt but I was feeling good, better than expected. The shadows were getting longer & there was a nip in the air.

“I think we will call it a day.”

I didn’t argue. I had definitely started stiffening up since afternoon tea & had struggled a little, not that I let it slow me down, the best way to overcome it was to keep going. There was only about half an hour of light left so by the time we had packed up the Ute it would be dark by the time we got back to the house. I helped with restocking for the morning before heading across the yard.

“That was a very good day. We got through a lot more than I was expecting.”

We undressed together in the shower room & he turned on the water.

“You can have first ……. WHAT THE …….. “

He saw my vulva & just stared. I waited letting him have a good long look. The seconds passed & he kept staring, fascinated.

“See? I’m still your little girl.”

That snapped him out of it.

“Excuse me ….. Er …. Pardon me ……. Er ….. ah …. Sorry …. I’m …….. “

I walked past him & into the shower quite casually as if nothing had happened. Mum came in & took away our clothes while I was showering. The water felt good on my aching muscles but it is at a premium on the farm & not to be wasted. After the regulation 4 minutes I reluctantly got out. His eyes went straight to my vulva again as I passed, before stepping into the shower behind me. I took my time drying, subconsciously, so I would still be naked he stepped out. He stared again so I let him enjoy the view. It started to rise. He wasn’t aware of it at first but by the time he realised was nearly fully erect. I smiled. In all the years we had showered together, as a young girl, right through puberty & each time I was home since, I had never been conscious of him looking at my body & this was the first time I had seen him with an erection. He was painfully shy desperately trying to hide it but it was too late.

“Sorry …. Um …. Sorry …. You shouldn’t have seen that.”

“It’s alright Dad. I’m might look like a little girl in some places but I’m all grown up now.”

He finished drying & dressed quickly.

He was quieter than usual while we had our beer, a tradition after a hard days work & over dinner but seemed to perked up as the evening progressed. We had made big inroads into what he had planned with me & he was generous in his thanks for what I had helped him achieve.

“I can’t tell you just how good it is to have you home.”

I could see by his face he meant every word.

“I love being here too Dad. This will always be home to me.”

I was tired & sore, looking forward to bed. Strangely 9.30 now seem a long way away & when it eventually arrive I needed no encouragement. I had just got settled when there was a knock.

“It’s me Darling.”

“Come in Mum.”

I had been having a read before turning out my light so put the book down.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes fine Mum.”

“Not too sore are you?”

“I always am the first few days but it will wear off.”

“Dad says you can stay at the house tomorrow if you like.”

“Don’t be silly, I will come right. Sitting round doesn’t cure it only going back out until it goes. Tell him to wake me when he gets up.”

Mum smiled & then her face changed becoming quite serious.

“Um …… about before.”

I looked at her unsure of what she was referring to.

“He didn’t mean to stare, it’s just he has never seen a …. well …. grown woman like that before. I have never done it for him.”

So that’s why she had come in.

“It’s fine Mum, I didn’t mind, truly.”

“He got a very big surprise & couldn’t help himself.”

“Mum I’m fine. Dad has seen me in the nude all my life & I have no intention of stopping now just because of the way I am these days. If he wants to look that’s fine by me he can look as much & for as long as he likes. There is no one I trust more than him. Tell him please.”

“If you are sure?”

“Yes, very sure.”

“He said he …… “

“That’s fine too Mum. I’m a big girl now & I have seen males with erections before. It happened & there was nothing he could do about it so tell him I am not upset & not to worry. If it happens again not to concern himself, it doesn’t bother me if I see him like that. I might be doing you a favour.”

I tried to lighten it up a bit. She got quite coy.

“We have never had a problem with that part of our marriage, in fact it just gets better & better.”

She took my hands & squeezed them.

“Thank you for being so understanding.”

“He’s my Dad & I love him very, very much.”

“You are such a good girl.”

She stood up & kissed my forehead.

“I will see you in the morning. Sweet dreams.”

“Good night Mum.”

Mum didn’t have to tell me she & Dad had a very good sex life somehow I just knew. Not that I ever saw or heard anything, it was the way they were together, very close. The affection between them was constant & mutual. I imagined she had never turned him down & for his part had never made an unreasonable demand of her. I recalled the countless times Hamish,  Ben & I had seen her naked. She had always been quite matter of fact about it but when Dad was there it was different somehow, as if it was meant for him. Although not a great beauty or with stunning figure there was a sensuality about her I had always been aware of, comfortable & at ease being a woman & having a woman’s body. There was never any indication she had any hang ups or inhibitions & I imagined they probably had a very adventurous love life which had carried through to middle age for them. I doubt either of them had ever had their head turned by another. Theirs was a life long marriage with all the freedom & security that comes with it. ‘If only my marriage will be as strong?’ I hoped.

I wasn’t sure if it was being in the great outdoors, working closely with Dad again doing what I love or if it was the attention he had given me when we were showering & seeing him standing up so proud that had done it, but my clitoris was certainly beaconing. I didn’t have the freedom of movement, but was determined to satisfy myself anyway waiting, hoping they had drifted off before starting. The bed squeaked more than before but I was having trouble keeping it down. Fortunately I was a lot more aroused than I expected & came in just a few minutes. It was his erection I had fantasised about & like Peter, the look on his face as he stared at me. The intensity thrilled & I would have loved to have carried on for another but the morning wasn’t far away & another full day.

“Rise & shine little girl.”

He woke me out of a deep sleep. I tried to moved but the stiffness had set in. It took a big effort to roll over & put my feet to the floor. I yawned. It was going to be a long day. He turned on the main light dazzling me. I looked up & he was still standing at the door if waiting for something. I wondered?

“You can give it a miss today if you like, we got more done yesterday than we needed too?”

“No I’ll be alright once I get going.”

Just managing to stand up without making it too obvious just how tight my body was turning to face him. He was smiling at me. What could he be waiting for? He showed no sign of going so I stripped off my nightie in front of him & stood naked letting him admire me. His smile got bigger as if he just wanted to confirm that he had my permission to look. The seconds drifted by & he didn’t move, just looked at my body from head to toe. I smiled back confirming my approval.

“I’ll let you get dressed.”

“No rush.”

He really smiled now.

As I got to the breakfast table he was still watching me & smiling. I smiled back & that was it, from then on it was business as usual. I felt every bump as the made our way through the dawn sky. The first half hour was agony but I didn’t let on, then after that I started to come right & as morning tea approached was moving much freer. It was time to pee so I moved away, but stopped short. I don’t know what came over me, but I turned to face him. He wasn’t expecting it as I unzipped my jeans & squatted down making sure he had an uninterrupted view of me peeing. His face went quickly from disbelief to delight as my stream began. He made no effort to move away to pee himself as he always had before, just remained where he could see me clearly as if he realised it was for his benefit. I bobbed & shook before looking him in the eye & smiling & hauled my jeans back up again. He smiled his appreciation & as I moved back, finally walked away standing with his back to me. I wouldn’t have minded watching but it was up to him. He was ready the next time & less self conscious about watching me. By the end of the day he was quite relaxed as if I had always let him watch.

It was getting dark by we headed back down. The afternoon had gone much better for me & I hadn’t flagged quite as badly later in the day. The soreness was still there but not as debilitating. The sun had well & truly set as we loaded the Ute for the morning. Once again he was pleased with what they had got done, far more than he expected.

“I had forgotten what a hard worker you are. I’m glad the city hasn’t taken that away from you.”

It was real praise coming from him & I loved hearing it. We made our way over to the shower. I undressed quickly & stood naked in front of him. He admired my body, especially my vulva as he undressed just taking his time to make it last. I could have turned on the shower myself & stepped in but waited for him to undress completely & do it for us. Once he was naked he took his time finding little thing to do to prolong it while he gazed at me. Mum came in for the clothes & seemed to realise instantly what was going on & unobtrusively collected everything up & hurried out, not before she too had looked at my vulva too. He turned on the shower & I stepped in. We changed places & when he re-emerged he was already half mast. I didn’t hide the fact I was looking & watched as he became fully erect. That seem to change our approach & we continued drying & dressing while opening looking at & enjoying each other.

“God you look beautiful.”

It was a bold comment quite out of character for him as he was normally almost shy & bashful.

“You’re pretty impressive yourself. Mum’s a lucky girl.”

That made him blush as he chuckled delightedly.

Sunday morning I woke just as it was getting light. Making my way back from peeing there wasn’t a sound, they must be asleep still. Lying in was not an option at home so I got dressed & made a cup of tea, sitting outside to watch the sun rise as I waited for them to surface. I had finished & there was still no sign of them so decided to go for a walk. Passing the shed I picked up a whistle before making my way round the back & letting the dogs out. I hadn’t worked with them so far & this was my chance. Finding the right position in my mouth for the whistle took some practice because I hadn’t used it for a while. Mastering the commands was the next challenge & after a spell of total confusion they gradually began to respond as my skills with the range of calls returned. I had set off with no particular goal but wasn’t surprised that my first port of call turned out to be the dam. It was just as I remembered it & the sign was still there, if very faded now but I could still make it out, ‘REBECCA’S POND’. It made me feel warm & contented. I had spent many hours at this place in the shade in the trees over hanging it when I had wanted to be alone. It had a very special place in my life & now, being there again, it hadn’t change, nor had my feeling for it. I unzipped my jeans & pushed them right down to my ankles before leaning back & pushing my hips forward, peeing in a high arch into the water. I had peed hundreds of times at my pond before, but always squatting, not like this! ‘Thank you Peter Parker!’ I smiled. There was no one around so I let myself go, not constrained my the squeaking bed. The dogs seem to be aware of what I was doing, or what it was doing to me & watched intently. One orgasm was followed by a second, then a third for good measure. Should get me caught up for a day or 2 I decided.

‘This will always be home’, I decided making my way over the hills. Even though it had been some time since I last explored on foot, I knew every trail, gate & tree, little having changed since I had discovered for the first time. My whistling got better & the dogs started taking notice. I walked miles in the land I loved & it was turning out to be a very good time & I had to admit Carol was right, this was exactly what I needed. My stiffness had worn off by Friday & stamina returned. I was working until it was too dark to see now, Dad had given up telling me to slow down taking breaks instead as I carried on for both of them until, ‘Here let me’, signalling his return. It was good to work along side him again. It was as if I never left falling back into stride supporting each other as if by instinct. He was constantly looking towards me & smiling & I guessed he had been feeling the same too. There was no need for a PhD out here, working the land since me childhood taught me more than any university ever could. In spite of the heavy physical demands, it was soothing & relaxing, uncluttering my mind so I could think clearly again. It was a magic way of life, fresh air & sun shine, the very best of food & sound restful sleep.

In just a week I had noticed changes in my body too. In spite of huge cooked breakfasts, fresh home baked bread door step sandwiches for lunch & enormous farmhouse dinners I had trimmed down, firmer all over, especially my bottom which had become round & tight. My tummy was definitely getting flatter & legs a lot more shapely. Although I didn’t have time to really pamper myself in the shower, I was enjoying rubbing my hands over my body & feeling the difference. It was getting harder to pinch up my skin as the flabbiness was being burnt away. I first noticed the changes in my breasts when I put on my bra. They seemed to be a little higher & I had to adjust the shoulder straps twice, but it was in the cups I noticed the most change. My breasts were much firmer, without being hard & now filled my bra completely. I could see they had restored their shape & were like I was when younger.

Dad had noticed the changes too & commented on more than one occasion, removing any doubts or concerns he might’ve had when I had talked with Mum, he now made no attempt to pretend he wasn’t looking & wasn’t enjoying the new freedom I had given him. Shower time became showtime for him & I flaunted myself  exposing as much of my body to his gaze as I could while trying not to be tarty about it, not that it mattered much, we were both enjoying it immensely & I had been rewarded with the sight of his erection each day, no longer self conscious about it & almost flaunting himself too. When Mum came in to collect the clothes she simply smiled her approval & left us to it. I stayed closer when peeing while working, facing him full on & being careful to see I wasn’t hidden in any way. He stood directly in front of me & watched between my legs smiling with delight. He was getting to watch me 4 or 5 times every day & showed no signs of becoming tired of it. He had started talking to me after his wake up call, waiting while I had my morning pee & managing to spin it out until I was dressed. I knew exactly why he was there & took my time, peeling my nightie off before looking for my clothes & getting them ready to put on. There were plenty of opportunities to bend over for him when we were showering & I made the most of them.

Friday morning I caught him completely by surprise. I was the one who started the conversation as I was getting out of bed & continued as I passed on my way to the Toilet, turn back leading him to follow. He did but I was sure he was not expecting what he got. I had been leaving the Toilet door ajar since I had been home but this time left it wide open, turned on the light & still talking as I turned to faced him before letting my dressing gown drop open high before sitting down & opening my legs wide. The look on his face made it all worth while. Saturday morning I told him I was going for a pee & he followed without any prompting which was exactly what I had intended. While he looked, legs wide apart again, I could see Mum at the end of the passage watching us & smiling. When I came out for breakfast I got an extra big smile along with her usual morning greeting of, ‘Did you have a good night?’ not a good sleep which I took to mean she was referring to the squeaking bed. I had always assured her I had & she always finished with, ‘That’s good’. Dad never ever made any reference or inference to the nightly squeaking & I wondered if it was only her that was keeping track. It must have been more obvious to them because I had abandoned trying to stay dead quiet but still didn’t let loose completely. I’d had a second orgasm on Friday night for the first time since I had been there & wondered if Mum realised what was behind my extended session. I wondered if Peter was missing me because I certainly wasn’t missing him, Dad being an equal if not more appreciative audience.

I was smiling to myself as I strode along briskly before joining the main track which led me down & back to the house. I put the dogs away & freshened their water before heading over to the veranda where they were sitting with a pot of tea.

“Cuppa?”

“Oh yes please.”

“I will start breakfast shortly.”

“So what have you been up to?”

“I went for a walk.”

I looked at my watch & to my surprise I had been away for nearly 4 hours but then I had covered an awful lot of ground.

“Where did you go?”

“To the pond,”

That got a smile from Dad, he knew how special it was to me.

“and just about everywhere else.”

“I can’t tell you how good it is to have you home.”

I blushed a little as I climbed the steps to joined them.

“It’s good to be home Dad.”

The very close bond between us was stronger than ever. Mum went in & started breakfast.

“Do you want a hand?”

“You’ve done more than enough this week already.”

Dad was thrilled with working with me & how much we had tackled & completed.

“You will be able to go back earlier & have a few days at home before you have to go back to work.”

“No Dad, I said I would leave on the Saturday & that’s what I intend to do.”

“We’ll be finished the middle of next week at the rate we are going.”

“There is still plenty more.”

I started rattling off a list of my own from observations on my walk.

“If we get through that lot we will be doing well.”

“Let’s give it a damn good try?”

He laughed.

We watched the farming programmes on TV. Breakfast was late so lunch was delayed to. After I went through the farm accounts with him & made some suggestion.

“Whatever you think little girl.”

He trusted my judgement completely since I lifted the viability of the farm after taking an overview of the books when I started at Uni. It was doing very well now he didn’t have to support Hamish & Ben, much better than ever before. I gather up what I needed to take back with me & put it in the car.

“Well that’s about it.”

“Beer?”

“Why not?”

After dinner we spent a lazy evening chatting before bed. They don’t ask much about what I do & when they do I reply in very general terms, seem content just know that I am doing well, very well.

“I’m going for a pee & a shower & then hit the sack I think.”

It was just after 9 so I certainly wasn’t having an early night. Mum put her knitting away & went to make us a hot drink before bed. He appeared from out of nowhere just as I got seated before coming closer with a face that said ‘Please?’ I had left the door open anticipating his arrive so slid to the back of the seat & parted my thighs.  He followed me through to the inside bathroom & sat on the edge of the bath watching me undress, shower. The bathroom shower has clear glass screens & I could see him watching me wash. There was more room to dry myself & a spot just beside him on the edge of the bath was ideal to put my foot up while I dried my legs & give him a close-up view waiting so he got a very long look. He glanced up a couple of times & I smiled letting him know it was especially for him. He followed into my bedroom & saw me safely in bed before turning off the light.

“Another big day tomorrow.”

“Yes.”

They weren’t up as I set out on a walk again. Taking the dogs with me, first stop at the pond & a much bigger pee into the water before heading on right to the top boundary. The week had flown by working all the daylight hours available. We had finished all he had for me on Wednesday lunch & moved onto my list. I had taken over operations & he seemed content to let me. I worked all day while he was having regular breaks before rejoining me. It was going so well & I was in my element. I had more energy than I’d had in a long time, the food I suspected. Eat! Three square meals a day, big meals, much larger than I would eat in the city but still my body reshaped itself into a firm, tight working machine lean & strong. During his breaks I was aware he was watching me & met his eyes with a smile. It was hard physical work, relentless in its demands but my body was up to the challenge. Even my soft hands had toughened up giving me back a vicelike grip. This was the way I used to be, not quite as mature but super fit for my age, but now with a fully developed body I was getting better & better, breasts high & round, tummy flat, bottom tight, thighs shapely, but what delighted me most was my mons. I had only become aware of how much of a bump I had quite recently but now as my tummy receded it had become very prominent showing my vulva off to perfection. That too had change & unexpectedly it had been my inner labia that had shrunk so my mound almost closed over them completely given me a smooth slit appearance, the way I wanted to be.

Striding it out I was never short of breath even though my heart was pounding in my chest. I walked the length of the top boundary before heading back down. They must have been on look out for me because breakfast was just being put on the table as I made my way up the steps & into the house.

“It will be good to see Hamish & Ben again.”

It had been quite a while but I had kept in regular contact with them to help them settle on their property’s & take care of any contingencies as they arose. Mum & Dad were looking forward to the family reunion too. Since they had all moved away their visits were becoming less & less frequent. I felt for them & knew I was the odd one out & resolved to work towards them becoming more regular. Breakfast over we sat outside. Ben was the first to arrive as usual & I gave him & Sharon a warm affectionate welcome.

“God you look great, farm life obviously agrees with you.”

I smiled. It certainly did in more ways than one.

“Beer Son?”

“I wouldn’t mind Dad.”

We sat in the shade watching the children at play.

“Had a good holiday so far?”

“It’s been great, very relaxing.”

Relaxing!

Dad chipped in.

“She hasn’t stopped since the minute she arrived.”

“It’s not that bad.”

“Do you know what she has done?”

He rattled off the list. I found myself blushing. It sounded a lot fuller than it felt. Ben’s eyes got wider & wider.

“Bloody hell Sis, do you want to have a holiday with us next time?”

He just stared at me as if he wasn’t quite sure he believed it or not.

Hamish & Jane rolled up & I gave them an equally warm & affectionate welcome.

“Whose car is that?”

“Mine.”

“You haven’t borrowed it?”

“No it’s all mine.”

“Jees you must be doing alright!”

I blushed a little. Before they had sat down Ben had started.

“Do you know what Sis has done?”

He described it & Hamish shook his head in surprise.

“And that’s not all, she’s got another 4 days yet. You will be able to eat your dinner off the place when she is finished.”

I felt embarrassed & tried to change the subject but Hamish took over.

“You cleaned up that hollow?”

I smiled blushing.

“I spent over a week on that I hardly made a dent in it.”

“You probably got it ready so we could finish it quickly.”

“Yeah right!”

He wasn’t convinced so I smiled at him.

“So you haven’t got soft sitting on you bum all day?”

“It took me a while to get used to it again.”

“3 days, that’s all.”

“It was longer than that Dad, I just didn’t let on.”

“It’s done you good, I have never seen you looking so great. Fresh air must be good for you.”

“Must be.”

At last the conversation moved to the practical side of farming. They both sought my advice so I gave it. That led to a grand discussion. The 3 of us sat together debating the pro’s & con’s of modern farming. Dad sat back & smiled. We had always been very close in spite of the many battles we’d had fought over the years, but at times like this all that got put to the side & they seemed genuinely interested in my approach. We had to be pulled apart for lunch but carried on over the table with Mum, Dad, Jane & Sharon looking on & smiling. There was differences in points of view but we soon resolved & moved on.

“It’s great to see you like this.”

We all stopped, looked at Dad before carrying on.

“Yes but ……. !”

Dad threw his head back & laughed. The discussion took up most of the afternoon until Mum put her foot down & reminded them they had come to see her & Dad too. Even that didn’t stop them entirely & from time to time one of them raise a point that had just come to mind. They stayed much longer than intended & it was getting close to dusk as they headed away.

“God it’s been great to see you again Sis.”

There were long hugs & lots of kisses before the two cars headed down the track to the road.

“That was the best day I have spent in a long time!”

It was Dad the tiny glint of a tear in his eye said more than he ever could have. Dinner was left over’s & after a quiet evening & watching me pee & shower before we all retired ready for my final week. We finished what we were doing at lunchtime on Thursday & in spite of my protests he put his foot down & insisted I call it a day as he had done for Friday so I could accompany them to town. As we made our way back down to the house I rued not listening to Carol & taking the month, another week would have made a big difference & I could have gone away knowing I had left everything ship shape so he could concentrate on the day to day management.

We set off early. A quick call at the School to catch up with Sean turned into a hastily convened assembly which I found myself addressing again, the staff along with a number of parents after an apparent ring around. Mum & Dad stood proudly at the back as I gave my motivation talk flanked by the three photos of my Graduations which had been hanging in the foyer. Morning tea was produced from out of nowhere in true country style during which I was approached by one & all, eager to hear of my progress. It was after 11am before we made it to the main street & the process began again. Everyone seemed to be in town & every few paces I was recognised, stopped & Mum & Dad standing back quietly as I bought them up to date. Lunch was constantly interrupted & lasted an hour & a half before I was back on the street & the lack of progress continued. Popping my head round the door at Thompson I was given a royal welcome & told my truck would be ready in 10 minutes. Bob had heard of my reputation & after a flurry of activity on the copier, I came away with his company to review.

The shopping finally got done but by then it was too late to get home in time for dinner I shouted them to the Truck Stop. Again I was inundated with passers by & was sure that by the time we left for home I had talked to everyone in the Town including the Mayor. It was a very quiet journey as the inevitability of my departure became closer. Dad watched me pee & shower before we headed off to bed at the ridiculous hour of 10.15pm! My last orgasm at home was going to be special. I was going to miss the quiet solitude which had bought out the very best sensations. Knowing Mum was probably lying in wait for me to start just increased my anticipation. I came quickly & continued on for a second, then a third. I wondered if Mum could distinguish the changes & realise that I had managed 3 on my final night. One last time on the Toilet for Dad, a big breakfast under my belt & it was time to leave.

“I’ve decided to come home once every couple of months or so for a few days. It won’t be as long as this time but we should get a few things done.”

“I don’t expect you to work the whole time you are here.”

“But I want to Dad. I can’t tell you how much I have enjoyed myself, enjoyed working around the farm again.”

“You are very welcome anytime whether you do anything or not.”

“Thanks Dad.”

I had to drag myself away because Mum kept holding my hands stopping me from going.

“Don’t forget …… “

“No Mum.”

“Oh & don’t forget ……… “

“No Mum.”

She covered almost everything before Dad lovingly restrained her so I could escape into my car. There were floods of tears & I fought hard to keep mine back at least until I was heading down to the road. I could see them waving until I finally disappeared out of view.

It was to be a leisurely trip home but as I got closer found myself getting back into city mode putting my foot down so I was pulling up in my garage just before 2pm. Once I had unpacked & put away, a Country Stores worth of home made Jams, Pickles & Chutneys to go with the freshly baked bread, I was ready to wandered out onto my deck, letting go & thoroughly soaking my jeans. Ironically I had missed that freedom up at the farm. What Mum would make of wetting my pants at the end of each day I wasn’t sure but there were other distractions up there. Showering with Dad had taken on a whole new dimension, one I hoped would be a permanent one. As with Peter, I had enjoyed the ‘looking but not touching’ arrangement as it gave me an unexpected feeling of sexual power. I had seen Hamish & Ben with erections in our teens, they were quite deliberate about it & they had seen me naked but there wasn’t the same feelings of power then. I was young & unaware of the full extent of my allure & imagined my reaction would be very different if I had the same opportunities today.

“Good morning.”

“Good morn………….. Rebecca is that you?“

“Yes, why?”

“You look fantastic, what have you done to yourself?”

“Nothing why?”

“You are so slim & tanned.”

“I have been working on the farm.”

“Well it certainly has done you the world of good. I have never seen you looking so great,”

“Thank you.”

I was slightly bemused by Carol’s comments as I made my way into my office but as it turned out it had set the tone for the day, everyone while not actually commenting, had been stopped in their tracks, momentarily taken a back by my new shape. It certainly did me no end of good.

“Good morning Mr Parker. …………………. Yes I’m back. ……………… I told you I would. ……………………….. No, not as far as I’m concerned. ……… Yes. …………….. This Lunchtime? I think I could make that. …………….. 12 o’clock, yes I can be there. ………………… I will see you then. Bye.”

I didn’t want to keep him waiting. I told him I was coming back to work today so didn’t want to leave him dangling on a string. 3 ½  hours & I could hardly wait to pee in front of him already.

He stared at me as I passed through the door.

“What have you done to yourself?”

“Nothing. Why?”

“You have changed!”

“Have I?”

“You certainly have.”

“Blame it on 3 weeks up at the farm.”

“You look absolutely fabulous.”

“Well thank you Sir. I will pee for you anytime!”

Potty half filled I sat with my sandwiches.

“Are you busy on Friday?”

“Very, by the sound of it.”

• Like 1
  • Hot 1