My Coworker Peeing

This story is based on real people and real experiences, although unfortunately not all the peeing details happened. Hope you all enjoy :)

One of my coworkers (let's call her Laura) is a very petite female, dark shoulder length hair, size A tits, and probably only weighs 110 lbs. She's about 10 years older than me but we get along well and often work on projects together. After work, a number of the people in my department will sometimes go for a hike (in the summer months when the sun stays up late). On this occasion, only me and Laura showed up to hike, so we picked one of the flatter trails that go out across the empty desert and set off.

We chatted about various things at work, but I'll jump to the part you all will be interested in ;-) About a mile into the walk, she mentioned needing to pee and suggested we walk faster since there is a portapotty at the end of the trail. So we did, and kept on chatting, though it was obvious she was getting more desperate. After another 20 minutes or so, the end of the trail came into sight, but lo and behold there was no portapotty! I guess they must have removed it to replace it with a newer one or something (there is one there currently).

"well shit" she said, "I really have to pee now". We were out in the desert which in this area is quite flat, with little cover to hide behind. She mentioned that she hadn't peed outside since she was a kid, but she'd had a bunch of coffee before leaving work and it was running through her. "Well I hate to do this, but I'm just gonna pee here. Don't look if you don't wanna be grossed out!" Wow I thought, was that an invitation? Not being sure, I turned so she was too my side and looked off into the distance. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her wriggle her skin tight jeans down to her knees and squat down. She sat there for abit, and then sort of giggled, covering her face with her hands. "Sorry I'm not used to this, I can't make myself pee!" I turned toward her a little more. "That's OK, I'm not in a hurry. Just take you're time and relax".

I could tell she was pushing hard trying to get something out. She was sideways so I couldn't see her pussy, but the ground underneath her was dry. Suddenly a little squirt came shooting straight out almost parallel to the ground, and went straight on her jeans which were between her legs. She jumped up and started stripping off her jeans. "screw it, I'm not going to pee all over my pants. Don't you dare tell anyone you've seen me naked!"

"Of course" I said grinning widely. There was a bit of tension in the air, and we both knew I was enjoying it. She handed me her jeans in a bundle with her panties on top and squatted back down spreading her legs a little. This time she started peeing almost immediately, a nice clean stream shooting out several feet. I pretty much just stood there transfixed at the sight. Her pussy had a little landing strip of hair above it with small inner lips that just came past her outer labia. The labia were parted with a thin stream of piss shooting out and arcing into a growing puddle in front of her. All too soon it was over, and she gave a last few squirts. She breathed sort of a sigh of relief and then commented on how much better she felt. She stood up and turned to face me, nude from the waist down. I must have looked shocked because she laughed and said "What, haven't you ever seen a naked lady before?"

I just laughed. Of course I had, but she was really very stunning and I had just watched her take a piss in the great outdoors, which to me is one of the sexiest things a girl can do. I handed her her panties, which she wadded up and rubbed over her pussy a couple times before slipping them back on. Her pee had really been quite neat so there wasn't much to dry up - not bad for someone who hadn't peed outside since they were a kid! As I watched her panties slide up her legs and conform to the shape of her pussy, I realized my dick was hard as a rock. She wriggled back into her jeans, zipped them up and said something like "there, good as new!" We both laughed, and then started walking back towards the parking lot, leaving her sizable puddle behind. For being so small, she sure can pee!

• Like 3
This story is based on real people and real experiences, although unfortunately not all the peeing details happened. Hope you all enjoy :)

I'd love to have shared that experience!

One of my coworkers (let's call her Laura) is a very petite female, dark shoulder length hair, size A tits, and probably only weighs 110 lbs. She's about 10 years older than me but we get along well and often work on projects together. After work, a number of the people in my department will sometimes go for a hike (in the summer months when the sun stays up late). On this occasion, only me and Laura showed up to hike, so we picked one of the flatter trails that go out across the empty desert and set off.

We chatted about various things at work, but I'll jump to the part you all will be interested in :wink: About a mile into the walk, she mentioned needing to pee and suggested we walk faster since there is a portapotty at the end of the trail. So we did, and kept on chatting, though it was obvious she was getting more desperate. After another 20 minutes or so, the end of the trail came into sight, but lo and behold there was no portapotty! I guess they must have removed it to replace it with a newer one or something (there is one there currently).

"well shit" she said, "I really have to pee now". We were out in the desert which in this area is quite flat, with little cover to hide behind. She mentioned that she hadn't peed outside since she was a kid, but she'd had a bunch of coffee before leaving work and it was running through her. "Well I hate to do this, but I'm just gonna pee here. Don't look if you don't wanna be grossed out!" Wow I thought, was that an invitation? Not being sure, I turned so she was too my side and looked off into the distance. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her wriggle her skin tight jeans down to her knees and squat down. She sat there for abit, and then sort of giggled, covering her face with her hands. "Sorry I'm not used to this, I can't make myself pee!" I turned toward her a little more. "That's OK, I'm not in a hurry. Just take you're time and relax".

I could tell she was pushing hard trying to get something out. She was sideways so I couldn't see her pussy, but the ground underneath her was dry. Suddenly a little squirt came shooting straight out almost parallel to the ground, and went straight on her jeans which were between her legs. She jumped up and started stripping off her jeans. "screw it, I'm not going to pee all over my pants. Don't you dare tell anyone you've seen me naked!"

"Of course" I said grinning widely. There was a bit of tension in the air, and we both knew I was enjoying it. She handed me her jeans in a bundle with her panties on top and squatted back down spreading her legs a little. This time she started peeing almost immediately, a nice clean stream shooting out several feet. I pretty much just stood there transfixed at the sight. Her pussy had a little landing strip of hair above it with small inner lips that just came past her outer labia. The labia were parted with a thin stream of piss shooting out and arcing into a growing puddle in front of her. All too soon it was over, and she gave a last few squirts. She breathed sort of a sigh of relief and then commented on how much better she felt. She stood up and turned to face me, nude from the waist down. I must have looked shocked because she laughed and said "What, haven't you ever seen a naked lady before?"

I just laughed. Of course I had, but she was really very stunning and I had just watched her take a piss in the great outdoors, which to me is one of the sexiest things a girl can do. I handed her her panties, which she wadded up and rubbed over her pussy a couple times before slipping them back on. Her pee had really been quite neat so there wasn't much to dry up - not bad for someone who hadn't peed outside since they were a kid! As I watched her panties slide up her legs and conform to the shape of her pussy, I realized my dick was hard as a rock. She wriggled back into her jeans, zipped them up and said something like "there, good as new!" We both laughed, and then started walking back towards the parking lot, leaving her sizable puddle behind. For being so small, she sure can pee!

• 3 weeks later...