drinking your own pee ?

Hahah , yeah I was just wanted to see if anyone else out there liked to drink there own , I agree with you only a few sips hah , unless I mix it with something then I can drink the whole lot as its not so strong but still tastes good :tongue:

• 7 months later...
Hi there guys ,

I was just wondering do you guys like to drink your own pee or someone else pee ? Curious to what peoples thoughts are on this :)

Please reply as it will help out my curiosity ha

Really not into drinking my own, that doesn't appeal at all, and I have no real desire to drink a glass of a girls pee (although if she is really beautiful, and I have watched her peeing it into the glass, or my hand, I guess that could change). However licking a pretty girl clean when she has just peed and savouring the drips is a huge erotic pleasure. The smell mixed in with her natural pussy smell, and the taste is incredible but the pleasure derived from this also has a lot to do with the eroticism of what you are actually doing, and how sexy it all is.