First Time (Finally)

15 minutes ago, Gramps61 said:

After 25 yrs of marriage I disclosed my pee fetish to my wife. She said sure!  That evening after a few drinks we climbed into the tub. She tried but couldn't so she said ok, your turn. I was hard as a rock and for a moment thought I was going to suffer the same fate, but after a couple of dribbles the stream started. We were standing, embracing as I showered both of us. She even held on for an extra bonus.  We then had some great sex and she said it was fun and was going to keep trying to break her shy bladder.  It was great.  Just wish I hadn't waited 25 yrs to do it.

It’s awesome when your partner embraces your fetish! My wife knows about mine, but is incredibly shy about it, and thinks my pee fetish is strange. She has told me she doesn’t understand, but she isn’t grossed out thank all that is holy. 

Your story is hot, how you embraced as you peed all over both of you! Keep us updated on the adventures with you and your wife!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

One of my life's greatest joys is doing wet hot things with my wife. She had the fetish when we met and it was a wonderful suprise to learn about it early on in our relationship.  Have written about it in a few stories published here over the years.

Here's one from earlier:

This afternoon around 3 pm as I was reading a magazine and enjoying a coffee, wife Bonnie suddenly
grabs me by the arm and says "quick -- come with me I need you to do something right away" and
leads me to the back deck.

She's says "get into position quickly as I can't hold it" and I scramble around to the rear of the deck
as she drops her panties rapidly and bends over to offer her ass to my face. I hurriedly take out my
cock which is suddenly hardened.

Bonnie spreads open the cheeks of her ample ass and her pussy lips full and swollen part quickly as
suddenly her bladder voids itself in a rush, hissing rapidly through them spattering the edge of the
deck as it rebounds off the head of my engorged member and ballsack. Her puckered anus pulses as
rivulets of warmth trickle over it, and halfway through the flood she farts noisily and says "sorry" ..but
I'm not sorry she farted.

Now I hadn't been thinking about sex until just this moment, but as I'm as horny as a teenage
linebacker in a hottub full of cheerleaders and I can feel my cum starting to rush. Normally I'd hold off
until Bonny had finished emptying her bladder, then I'd lick her dry and we'd rush into the house so
she could receive my full load of jizz high up into her greedy cunt, as she prefers to enjoy her multiple
orgasms which begin as soon as my load soaks her cuntal membranes.

But this afternoon my orgasm caught me short -- and with just a few strokes my tallywhacker
disgorged its white hot sticky cargo forcefully into the air, landing directly on Bonnie's protruding
asshole, cunt lips, and pisstube. She immediately cums as she fingers her clit to finish , moaning and
sucking air as her vagina absorbs my hot spew.

There's a beach towel hanging over the rail to dry from the pool, so we both clean up with that, and
after I wipe down Bonnie's rump and ladyparts I can see that she's still wanting more, so we repair to
the bedroom where I give her the high hard one until we both cum hard one more time and are
completely worn out.