Rebecca 10

I finished earlier than expected & decided there was little point in starting a new file before lunch so set off to see Peter with the idea I might manage to squeeze in a 3rd pee for him if he was lucky, catching him completely by surprise. Although busy, he made time to watch me on the potty before going back to what he was doing. Just as I started on the tea there was a huge commotion in the corridor. I crossed to the door just in time to see the last of several young women disappearing into the Ladies. Peter was engrossed in what he was doing & seemed oblivious to the fuss. I waited & gradually they began returning up the corridor & round the corner. Following, I saw one disappear into the Premier Business College. I went in.

“Can I help you?”

A rather stern faced woman snarled at me over the counter.

“I was just wondering what you do here?”

“We are a College & it is lunchtime so if there is anything I can do for you!”

She kept up her rather abrupt manner. I took out my card & handed it to her. That change her attitude.

“Dr Wallace, how can I help you!”

A few minutes later I left with the information I needed.

“Where have you been?”

“I went for a walk, filling in time until you were ready.”

“Oh!”

I was already hatching a plan to surprise him. Right through Lunch my mind was busy plotting. In the end I did manage to pee a 3rd pee which pleased him even if I was a few minutes late getting back.

“I will come early on Friday again so be ready, okay?”

That got a big smile, the prospect of a 3 pee lunchtime again!

“Hi!”

“Hi!”

“Potty I think.”

He was back with it in a flash. After he had finished wiping me I interrupted his usual long look.

“Put that down the sink & come with me.”

He looked confused but did as I said.

“Now wait here until I tell you.”

He peered out the door watching me cross to the Ladies & unlock the door. I checked it out & the coast was clear, gesturing him to follow quickly.

“Be quick.”

He did but was now looking concerned.

“In the middle one.”

He went into the cubicle & I followed locking the door behind me.

“Sit on the top & put your feet on the back of the seat.”

“Why?”

“You’ll see, now hurry before they get here.”

He got in place quickly & I sat on the seat pushing my pants down to give the appearance of using the Toilet.

“What’s going on?”

“Shush, all in good time now keep quiet whatever you do.”

Moments later I heard them coming down the corridor.

“Let me go first before I burst.”

There was a rush for the 2 remaining cubicles. First there was one peeing on one side, then the other as the ‘Ladies’ was filling with the College’s students most of whom had been holding on until their lunch break.

“Hurry up before I wet my pants.”

“Yeah I’m busting too!”

It seemed they all were. As one left the cubicle another replaced her. I was enjoying it! Some pushed hard straight into the water trap, others coughed to try to mask the sound, one made three very loud plops as she did more than pee, each one was different & quite individual.

“Who’s in there?”

“Probably that bitch from the Insurance Office.”

It was an Irish whisper.

“I wish she would hurry, I can’t hold on much longer.”

When it was her turn she certainly did need to go because she did the longest pee of them all by far. I was curious as to what was going on behind me because all I could feel was a leg each side of my back & he was staying perfectly still as well as completely silent. I could only imagine what he was thinking. There were 12 in all, I counted before waiting several moments after the last one had gone to pull my pants up.

“Wait here I will just check the coast is clear.”

He looked completely stunned & bewildered. I closed the door quickly & scurried back into the cubicle locking us in again.

“It’s their Tutor.”

I whispered & quickly resuming my position on the seat just as the door opened. She was the noisiest, straight into the water full force accompanied by a couple of decent farts. It was all I could do to stop myself from laughing. This time the passage was clear & I beckoned him as he peeped round the cubicle door before scampering across, out, over the corridor & back into the safety of the office. I followed moments later & burst out laughing when I got there.

“How did you know about that?”

He was shaking his head in amazement at me but also with delight.

“I saw them on Wednesday. That’s where I went, to see where they had come from. There’s a Secretarial College round the corner. The receptionist told me they have classes Wednesdays & Fridays & another will be one starting soon on Mondays. Each course lasts 6 weeks. Did you enjoy it? We can go to them all if you like?”

His mouth was wide open & he was shaking his slowly as if he still could believe what I had done.

“It’s probably best if we only hit on each group once just in case they get suspicious, not that it matters because we will be getting a new lot regularly.”

He was still shaking his head slowly.

“Didn’t you like it?”

A big smile came over his face.

“I thought you might.”

That was it! He couldn’t stop talking about them the rest of the time, as if he could remember each in detail. He certainly had taken note of them all & said his only disappointment was he didn’t know what they looked like.

“You could watch them walk down one week & listen to them the next, that way you could try to work out which one did what.”

“Do you mean that?”

“Why not. It will be fun. That way you can imagine what each cunt looks like. That should be a problem, you have seen thousands weeing so you should be able to match up a cunt with hair colour & a body type.”

His head started shaking slowly again.

“Next week is the final for the Wednesday group so we will have to hit them then or miss out. I’ll put it in my diary & make sure I get here early.”

I gave him a cheeky grin & got a slightly bemused smile in return.

I took my time tantalising him & he watched intently until it finally disappeared from view.

“Rebbeeccccaa!”

There was a curiosity in his voice.

“Yes.”

“What are you doing tonight?”

It was as if he had only just decided & was sounding me out.

“Letting you watch me pee by the look of it.”

He blushed profusely as if I had caught him out.

“You don’t mind?”

“I’ve got nothing better to do so I might as well. I bring dinner, my shout!”

That caught him by surprise & there wasn’t much he could say but agree. I didn’t know what it would be, just that it wouldn’t be Italian!

“Are you sure you don’t mind giving up a Friday night for me? Another Friday night?”

“Course not. We are friends.”

“Are we?”

“I hope so. I wouldn’t like to think I’m peeing in front of a total stranger.”

“But that’s how we met.”

“Yes but we have got to know each other better since then, haven’t we?”

“I suppose so.”

He sound almost unsure.

“So is that why you come here?”

“Yes.”

“But the way we met? That wasn’t normal was it?”

“How do friends meet for the first time? I’m sure there are millions of ways & some a lot stranger than ours.”

“Yes, but after what I did?”

I shrugged casually.

“In spite of what happened I did enjoyed your company at the Café & was happy to meet up with you again. That’s why I gave you my number. What happened then? What you asked me to do? Well yes, it was a surprise, but I believed what you told me about Maria & knew it must have meant a lot or you wouldn’t have taken such a big risk asking me. When we talked, well, I couldn’t see any harm in it, but I think that most of all there was something that made me trust you. Peter I wouldn’t let just anybody look me the way you do & as for peeing, well, you are the only person I have ever let watch.”

He was smiling proudly.

“Even though it’s just for you, it couldn’t happen without me, so, as a friend, I’m happy to be a part of something special, special to you that is.”

While I had been speaking a smug look came over his face as if he was getting exactly what he wanted, his own way.

“Well I don’t know what to say except thank you. I have always wanted a friend just like you & I can’t believe how lucky I am.”

“Your welcome.”

I reached over & squeezed his hands & he was quick to take mine & squeeze the back. I felt a strong affection for him & it was clear he felt the same.

“I parked in the drive, do you think it will be alright there?”

“I don’t see why not, I have never seen a car in there since I’ve been here.”

There was no doors or gates opening onto it, apart from ours, so I had decided it was worth the risk. After putting the plastic containers with our Dinner on the bench I dumped the sports bag down on the desk. I had put it together during one of my cleanouts & had been sitting in the boot ready for the next Friday night.

“What’s in there?”

“A surprise. Get the tray out for me, I’m busting. You can have a look after you have watched me pee.”

He gave me a huge smile & was suddenly very busy & had it set up for me in no time.

“You had better put the plastic under it.”

It was done.

“Thank you.”

I slipped off my pants, having stood by the car & deliberately leaking before crossing to the door, throwing them in his direction. He caught them & found my damp spot & smiling, burying his face. Unzipping my skirt, it dropped to the floor before stepping out of it. Next it was my blouse & reaching behind, a flick of the hooks & my breasts tumbled out of my bra. His eyes sparkled with delight! Having done my usual flaunt I stood in the tray, feet as far about as possible, hands on knees, half squatting & released my bladder.  He was quick to my side peering up at me as I rolled my hips painting patterns on the tray. It was wasted on him because he only had eyes for where it was coming from, but I was enjoying it. I moved my hands each side of my vulva holding it open & directing the stream. I could see his face & realised I had mesmerised him again, the cause of the hesitation in my flow known only to me. As I felt the end drawing near I pushed harder & harder hoping to empty myself in a single stream & nearly made it with only a couple of stray dribble at the end.

“Wipe please?”

He made up his wad & pressed it against me pushing right inside.

“I’ll need a foot wipe too?”

He collected a towel & carefully dried my feet as I stepped out.

“Thank you.”

He smiled but was already occupied staring at my vulva right in front of his nose. Waiting for over a minute,

“Okay? Enough for now?”

He blushed as I moved to the side to allow him to take the tray carefully to the sink & empty it.

“Leave it out.”

He smiled.

I busied myself putting our Dinner in the Microwave while he remembered the bag.

“What’s in here?”

“You find out!”

He opened it & plunged his hands in. I could see him carefully finding & feeling things, identifying them before taking them out. Once he was satisfied he began, holding up a pair of pants.

“There old ones, I never wear them anymore.”

He was smiling.

“They might fit you?”

A look of horror came over his face & he dropped them as if they were red hot! The next 5 pairs were quickly taken out & hurriedly put in a pile.

“They’re an old pair of pyjamas & haven’t worn for ages. I thought you might like to see me doing a bit of bed wetting.”

A light came on in his head. I imagined the bag contained a great many possibilities for him.

“Some old trackies. An old pair of jeans. Not Calvin Klein’s.”

He smiled.

“An old pair of bike pants from my Uni day I forgot I had.”

He held them up.

“Yes, well, they are rather short shorts. I might be able to hold them to the side & pee like a boy for you.”

He gave me a shy smile.

“Pantyhose. Need I say any more. There are some stockings in there too.”

He found them.

“Yes, & a suspender belt.”

That came out as well. He found something else & looked at it curiously as he held it up side down.

“It’s a body suit. I used to wear them at Uni. It fastens between my legs. I can wear it with or without pants.”

He felt around in the bag but there was no more.

“Okay? Do you like them? I can wear & wet them for you if you like? They have all seen better days or are surplus to requirements.”

He surveyed them all spread in front of him.

“Feel free to try them on if you like.”

“What!”

“It’s up to you. I don’t mind, I have finished with them now. If they need washing after, give them to me & I will put them through for you with mine.”

The look of horror came back.

“Well you can’t take them home for Maria to put through with hers.”

I had only meant it as a bit of fun but I could also see by the way he had handled them that my suggestion may not have been far from the mark once he had them all to himself.

Idea after idea went through my head as I got out our trays & made my tea, different ways I intended to pee for him that night. I decided there would be no 2 the same & they would all be poses I hadn’t tried before. I had been thinking about what I could use each of the things we purchased as well & had come up with more possibilities, realising that the many different ways I could pee for him was only limited by my imagination. As I did not have the same freedom at Lunchtimes, had to make the most of Friday nights to do what I pleased without worrying what sort of state I got myself in. I went back for more tea. Realising I would have to pay a price for it, I drank & drank until I was quite literally forcing it down, but when it came on I was peeing every 15 minutes, not that stopped me topping up until I couldn’t take anymore. He was well aware of what I was up to & beamed his delight. I ended up wetting all 6 pairs of pants, some while wearing my suspenders & stockings, letting it run down my legs, pyjama pants, laying curled in a ball as I often do when sleeping, the bike shorts, holding to the side as promised, thoroughly drenching the jeans to his very obvious delight, the body suit, twice, once with the crotch domed & again with it open, the pantyhose, standing so it ran down my legs & sitting on the Camp Toilet so it formed a smooth straight trickle for him as well as naked poses, standing, sitting, cross-legged, ending up sitting in a pool of my pee, rolling up onto my shoulders so my pee trickled down my body & over my breasts & laying down wetting on myself in my puddle. By the end of the evening my hair had become quite wet from being dipped in pee again & again. I used up all of the towels we had drying myself after each soaking but they soon became saturated too so left my skin clammy rather than dry. He ask if I was okay several times & I assured him I was, just making the most of it for him.

“Would you like me to drop you off, that way you can watch me a couple more times?”

“Do you mind?”

“No, it’s not far out of my way.”

“So long as it will be no trouble.”

“None at all.”

We had to mop the whole floor, such was the mess I made. I tried to joke about it but he was serious, not in an accusing way, but had clearly enjoyed my antics that evening, my complete lack of inhibitions & concern about the state I got myself in. So much for bringing everything in for him, I had to pack it up in 2 large plastic bags to take home for the wash.

“Would you like to keep a pair of my pants here?”

He looked shocked.

“I can change them each time I come round & take the old ones away with me?”

His mouth had dropped open.

“They can get in a bit of a state during the day & I usually change into a fresh pair before I come round but I will change here if you like, that is if you don’t mind a pair that have been stuck to my cunt all day?”

He stared.

“Okay?”

I sorted among them as I was putting them in the bag & found the pair I had been wearing when I arrived. I showed him the stained gusset.

“Will these do?”

He shook his head slowly.

“I won’t change before I come round here in future, that way they will be better from now on, more to your liking I imagine.”

I smiled, he blushed bright red!

I had meetings all day Monday & couldn’t get away so got a big welcome Wednesday when I arrived, bought the sports bag with me full of fresh laundry from Friday night & dumped it down.

“Where to you want to keep this?”

He got that vacant look on his face.

“What say I put it in the Storeroom.”

He didn’t answer, just let me get on with it. On my return I stood in front of him & very obviously peeled off my pants while he stared open mouth.

“I thought we might change my pants over. These will be better.”

I held them to my nose.

“Yes, that’s a bit more like me. I wore them yesterday & slept in them overnight.”

I dangled them in front of him. He clearly didn’t know what to say.

“I leaked in them on the way down here, that’s why they are still wet.”

I got no response so threw them at his face. Blushing bright red, he quickly grabbed & took them to his lap, but curiosity got the better of him & he could resist a quick sniff.

“Okay? Does my cunt stink?”

He blushed again but the gusset soon found it’s way to his nose.

“Jug.”

“Jug?”

“Jug!”

“If you say so.”

He sauntered across & got it out of the bench cupboard.

“Sit.”

He did. Hitching my skirt up, I put one foot on the arm & hopped into position, my vulva right next to his face. Holding the jug in place below my open labia I started to pee. It went in & on & even though it was a 1.5 litre it looked for a while that I may fill it completely. He was so close I could feel his breath on my labia which set of a flurry of contractions sprinkling my stream towards the end. I carefully moved the jug away & turned. Now I got the full blast of his flow exhausting out his nostrils with a gale like force. It was tickling & tantalising & I wondered if my labia were transmitting the pulsing deep inside my body. I was becoming aroused quickly & had to cut his viewing short.

“We have a date, remember?”

He frowned & obvious didn’t.

“The Secretaries, their Lunch time pee.”

That woke him up.

“Okay.”

I opened the door & started to cross. Around the corner the first sound of the coming could be heard. A quick check, coast was clear, I beckoned & he darted across & I closed the door just as the first rounded the corner. We scrambled into position in the middle cubical & were still settling when we heard the key in the door. This lot were a bit more orderly. They hadn’t all come together like last week & weren’t in such a hurry. In spite of our desperate attempt to get there, it was working out much better this week with a good variety of noises. I leaned my head back between his legs & sure enough, he had an erection. I pretended it was casual, not intended to find anything out & it seemed to work, he did make any attempt to push me away. It was pleasant to listen to & I could see why he enjoyed it so much. I had been in Toilets many times & heard women peeing but hadn’t taken any notice, but then he had introduced me to a whole new world as far a pee was concerned. There were only 11, I counted. Waiting a couple of minutes I decided that must be it for the day, one was absent, but just as I rose to check the coast was clear & get him back another key opened the door. It was the Tutor this time with missing girl in tow discussing the ins & outs of proper telephone etiquette. They were worth waiting for, the Tutor putting on a good noisy performance & her charge managing a couple of fart, pardoning herself, why I don’t know. Finally they left, I checked, he scurried back across the corridor discovering to his horror that he had left the door open. I followed & dissolved into fits of giggles. It was lucky there was nothing incriminating on show, just the jug which could have contained almost anything.

“I see you enjoyed that!”

He blushed brightly, his huge erection sticking right out in front of him.

“I ….. I’m sorry!”

“It’s alright, I’m a big girl & have seen lots of hard-ons before.”

It didn’t seem to make him feel any more comfortable about it.

For some reason I was in a mood, in ‘THE’ mood & it wasn’t about to go away. I became acutely aware of my labia & vagina, not to mention my clitoris which twitched at my every move. Normally when he stares at me, while it is very pleasant, it doesn’t really get me going, not like this, but today it did. I was sure he must be able to see it moving & the glisten of my readiness. Each time it contracted it felt as though it was pushing out another big load. I was dying to masturbate but couldn’t excuse myself to go to the loo, that would have made him very suspicious, even if I passed it off as needing to poo. As pleasant as it was, it was also quite uncomfortable. He was the same because in spite of his attempt to disguise it, his erection remained rock solid & going nowhere, certainly not down. At last my pee came on, maybe that would clear it, get things back to normal, if what I was doing could ever be considered normal.

“The potty this time, I think.”

“Which one.”

I didn’t care.

“You choose.”

He was funny to watch, acutely aware of his erection & going through the oddest antics to try & hide it. Eventually the big china potty turned up. I made my way across & squatted in place & then horror of horrors! It wouldn’t start! It was the first time I’d had any real trouble since my first attempt, but this time I knew exactly why. 2 full minutes passed.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me today.”

It didn’t seem to be bothering him, he was enjoying the view anyway. Pushing made it worse if anything & in that squatting position I was getting tummy pains. I stood to release the pressure before squatting again but all I managed was a volley of farts. He was delighted but I was feeling most uncomfortable & doing my best not to let on. The stomach cramps were really hurting so after 5 minutes since first taking my place I gave it away, protesting that I had no idea why. Standing eased the pain but let the wind go again. He was delighted as it went on & on. I couldn’t sit again so stood in front of him holding my skirt up passing it off as giving him a change. The discomfort ease gradually but the arouse was still there & the sensitivities returned. So much for him watch 3, it was nearly time to get back to work & I hadn’t managed a second yet. It was time to go. After another long fruitless wait I made my excuses, not that he seemed too disappointed. If anything he seemed to have sympathy for my plight, touching my arm affectionately stroking, which didn’t help one little bit even as pleasant as it was. I couldn’t manage even a little something for him in spite of what I had trapped in side. The lunch hour ended quite unsatisfactorily & I stumble out into the street with a very hard lump pressing down.

I should have seen it coming! I was full, maybe too full, perhaps that was the main problem, but once I moved, that was it, I was busting, far more than I could ever remember. It quickly became clear I wasn’t going to get back to the Office in time & returning to him wasn’t an option either.

“Fuck this!”

There was no other option, a large potted tree at the entrance of a building I was passing. I went in behind it. The entrance was clear but could be seen from the footpath. Shuffling nonchalantly I reached a point where I was out of sight, or as hidden as I was very going to be. It had started just as I was kicking off my shoes & standing feet astride, poured down making a huge puddle around my feet. There was no doubt who the guilty one was. I prayed & prayed no one would come near because they would be well aware of what I was doing, if not the puddle, or by the river which had started to flow away, then the splashing, echoing in the hard wall canyon surrounding me, which I hoped was not travelling far & arousing suspicion somewhere. It seemed an age before I could get to a point of stopping it & damming up until I got back to the office. The first couple of attempt fail but at last it was secure & picking up my shoes, made a hurried escape deciding that if I walked fast enough & it did start again, it would be spread thinly on the ground & no one would notice. As it happened I made it back without further incident to the safety of my office.

A quick check & I had made it through it almost unscathed. I had got out of my shoes just in time because I don’t carry a spare pair & most of it had been taken by my legs with only a few small spots on my skirt. Pants were wreaked, only on 15 minutes, but they were changeable, another pair in one of my drawers but they had started drying & were now sticking to me sending tingles in all directions confirming the advance state of arousal I had been in hadn’t gone away & I wasn’t about to put them to the test & sit! That would be inviting for disaster! Tucking up another fresh pair it was off to the Ladies for some unfinished business. They really had stuck by then, more that just pee adhesive & it was quite a job getting them off. Each time a section somewhere resisted removal more buzzes race through my body to a pumping vagina. Finally they gave up & I got them down & sat.

“Ahhhh!”

It was a very pleasant relief & trickled on & on at its own pace, not in any hurry now as it was where it should be! With it came wave after wave of thrills all marching towards my vagina. From it to time contraction began sprinkling my stream round the bowl, or in the case of the strong ones, stopping it all together! After all the drama up until then, I didn’t want it to stop it felt so nice. It did, dribbling for a which, spreading across my cheeks, but even that felt good too.

Right! Time to get on with what I really came for! My clitoris was so sensitive I had to treat it very gingerly indeed. In the end there was nothing for it, my usual technique was not going to work on this occasion so I place a finger each side of my labia & closed them, slowly as much as my clitoris would allow. At last I could made the very gentlest of movements sending shock waves throughout my lower tummy, uncomfortable at first but soon pleasure took over. There was no ado, no build up or point of no return, none of that, just a warm flush engulfed my body, clitoris & vagina contracted in unison along with every extremity of my body dropping me into daze of sensations, an orgasm quite like no other. It seemed to go on forever with gradually fading after contractions leaving me hyper aware of every part of my anatomy. I had no idea how much longer I sat there, only that I didn’t want it to end, didn’t want to return to reality.

“Rebecca? Are you there?”

“Coming.”

It was with great reluctance I cleaned myself up, sprayed a bit of perfume up & down my legs, just in case, put in fresh pants, flushed & made ready to leave. Back at my desk it was 1.30pm, the time for my appointment. I had been in there 20 minutes! It wasn’t done but a busy afternoon meant it had to wait until the deck, after a grand wetting & before dinner, which turned out to be cheese on toast such was the hour I got round to it!

I could have a couple of times but they were at Lunch & would have been a problem for him so waited until he invited me to the next Friday evening he was having in the City.

“Potty please.”

He returned with it. I assumed the position & indecision filled my head. Should I or shouldn’t I? It hadn’t been mentioned, but then my Periods hadn’t either & they turned out to be a great treat for him. I hadn’t started & he was patient, as usual, but then the glances up at my face began. It was now or never, for tonight anyway. I strained.

There was a bit of sprinkly pee & then the crackle as I felt my sphincter  yield & it left my body. He let out a gasp & his eye were riveted. I could see it gliding out of me in one long turd, coiling in the bottom of the potty forming a pyramid without any encouragement from me, accompanied by the smell. I managed a single evacuation, once it tapered off there was no more. He stared with a look of disbelief. I still wasn’t sure if I should have, asked him first if it was what he wanted. There had been sporadic splatters of pee through out, but now that the main expulsions was concluded it settle into a steady trickle & I moved to anoint my offering.

“Okay.”

“Mm!”

His breathing had become deeper, heavier as he had watched.

“It’s just that you haven’t said anything.”

“I didn’t want you to think I’m weird.”

It was all I could do to stop myself laughing. After everything we had done so far, why should this be any stranger than anything else.

“You have got a much bigger job to do this time. Would you rather I did it myself?”

“No, no, I will.”

My bottom got wiped first.

“Do you want me on my hands & knees to make it easier?”

He looked shocked by my suggestion. I didn’t wait for confirmation, just got off the potty & pointed my bottom in his direction. He made a thorough job, finishing off with some baby wipes to make sure I was properly clean before starting on my labia. After we both stared into the potty.

“Do you want me to keep doing it for you?”

As it turned out he does, but only sometimes. He didn’t feel the same way about it as peeing, but was curious to watch me just the same.  We decided that it would be best left for Friday nights only as it wasn’t something which could be put down the sink. Once the coast was clear he whisked it away to the Men’s for proper disposal. He returned.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“I didn’t think you would?”

“I’m full of surprises, aren’t I?”

It became a regular during our Friday evenings together, usually on the camp stool & being watched from below. I seemed to be able to keep it at bay, sometime for a day or so, then produce it on demand along with the usual splattering which he seemed to enjoy almost as much. But it was the bending over & touching my toes so he could deal with the aftermath that he seems to enjoy the most & I do too, more than happy to oblige.

• Like 1