A girl I knew in high school peed in a cup in college

I knew a girl in high school who had a hot body, with big tits and a nice ass. Anyway, one day she posted on instagram a birthday post for a friend, and one of the pictures in the post was a snapchat screenshot of her and that friend that had text on it that said "we peed in a cup and dumped it out the window". I thought that was so hot, and jacked off to her photos thinking about that for days.

• Like 3
Guest jeanswettingfan
20 minutes ago, GWash17 said:

I knew a girl in high school who had a hot body, with big tits and a nice ass. Anyway, one day she posted on instagram a birthday post for a friend, and one of the pictures in the post was a snapchat screenshot of her and that friend that had text on it that said "we peed in a cup and dumped it out the window". I thought that was so hot, and jacked off to her photos thinking about that for days.

I had a friend in highschool that I was SUPER into, but she friendzoned the shit out of me lol.

We used to talk everyday and she would always tell me when she would have to pee or whatever. 

There was a time that she texted me while she was stuck in traffic with her mom and she kept telling me she might not make it. 

She eventually made it home and told me she peed for about a minute. 

I did the same thing you did and jacked off to that thought if that for days

Guest UnabashedUser

Ah those sweet sweet jackoff memories of fine fine women and their pissings.

Which reminds me of Mary Ellen Whazzername in the 11th grade who got drunk at a party at a friends house passed out on the toilet slumped over while peeing.

My friend  Andy discovered her on the pot and asked for my help to get her up and off the throne.

Her panties were around her ankles, and wet so I helpfully removed them and put them in my pocket.

They supplied quiet a few fevered jerk session for  a few weeks.