Here's something I did recently  I was quite horny as I had  not masturbated for a few days. After breakfast and a cup of coffee, I grabbed a glass and went to the bathroom. I set on the toilet but peed into the glass instead of the toilet bowl. There was a decent amount—enough for what I wanted anyway.

I leaned back a little and tipped the glass at a shallow angle, just enough to trickle a few drops of warm pee over my pubic mound. It ran down slowly over my thighs and onto my balls. My cock began to stiffen. I tipped out some more, starting higher this time, at my neck. Pee course during my body, a few droplets settling in my bellybuton, the rest running down over my mind and coating my balls. My cock was good and hard by now and  I dipped my fingers into the glass and rubbed pee all down my length and over the glans. I was already oozing precum, and after a few wet strokes I shot a huge sticky cum load all over my belly and legs and onto the toilet seat as well. I finished by rinsing myself with the rest of my pee before getting cleaned up.

I haven't jerked off for a fee dsys now. Time for more pee fun soon, I think...

• Like 1