Rebecca 08

It came as no surprise that there was a message from him on my phone the following Wednesday night when I got in. The computers had arrive that morning, he was busy loading up the software & would just happen to be staying in town Friday night. It seemed very soon after the last time but then it was between him & Maria, I had no intentions of getting involved. It gave me quite thrill so I went out onto the deck & thoroughly drenched my pants to celebrate. There was little to do to prepare, I didn’t really need any sprucing up, not that he had given me much time. If I was going to be seeing him regularly he couldn’t really expect me to be immaculate every time. I imagined he probably wouldn’t notice how I looked just so long as he got to watch me pee. It was going to be tough getting through an evening with him again without masturbating so I had an early night Thursday & really let myself go climaxing 5 times before rolling over with my hand firm tucked between my legs & heading off to sleep. In spite of that, my mood demanded 2 more orgasms in the morning before heading off to work a few minutes late. I had 3 throughout the day, 2 in the morning & one just before I left, while I changed into his special pants & bra.

I must have overdone it with my preparations because I was full to busting by the time I arrived at the office & had leaked down the insides of my legs waiting at the door. He realised my urgency & stepped aside. I took off my wet pants, still dripping & handed them to him. In spite of their condition he didn’t hesitate burying his nose in them as he hurriedly got the big potty set up for me in no time & was treated to a very long pee punctuated by a long series of farts which brought big smiles.

“AHHHHH!”

I let out a long sigh as my pee left me.

“God I needed this!”

His face was intense again, nose almost on the lip of the potty, his breathing deep & hard. No sooner had I finished when he reached for the Toilet paper.

“Can I?”

“Of course!”

He rolled off a length & folded it before wiping across the tips of my labia.

“You will have to be more thorough than that.”

“Sure?”

“Positive.”

He responded immediately pushing deeper inside my crevice, disappearing a little as he crossed my vagina opening. He looked up concerned but I just smiled.

“Enjoying it?”

“Mm!”

He was very aroused already & I hadn’t been there 5 minutes! I let him have his usual long stare before my knees started to creak. He must have heard them click because he moved back for me to stand.

“Thank you.”

I put on the kettle & started on the tea to keep myself topped up & could see he was delighted, looking forward to a busy night.

“So how is it going?”

He had been working on the computer when I arrived & left it to deal with my emergency.

“Oh okay. It doesn’t seem to want to do a sale for me.”

“Would you like me to have a look, I have had a bit of experience with computers.”

“I suppose it wouldn’t hurt? I have been trying all afternoon but can’t get it to work.”

I sat down & followed his directions.

“See? I can’t get it do go any further than that.”

I tried several times before starting from the beginning & going through carefully, slowly step by step but it still wouldn’t complete the sale.

“It’s looking for something.”

“How do you know?”

“By the way it is behaving. Have you put in any rates for the products?”

His face told me he hadn’t & looked suitably sheepish. I went into the stock file & input a few items & made up some prices. It generated a sale. He was blushing profusely.

“That was pretty dumb Peter!”

He looked shamefaced.

“I know, I know!”

I had downed two big pots of tea while on the computer & was ready again.

“The other potty this time.”

He bought in the pink one. I managed to sit on it & leave just enough of a gap at the upstand in the front for him to see. I tried not to push too hard but a little still escaped over the edge. Even though I was peeing slowly it filled quite quickly & soon became apparent I had too much for it all to fit in so stopped just before it reached my vulva & ordered the other potty. He changed them over & I was able to relax & push again emptying my bladder completely this time, finishing off with a series of short bursts until they got smaller & smaller. He made up the wad & began to wipe. His finger slipped off! He stopped immediately & looked at me. I smiled.

“Not a word! Now finish what you were doing.”

He gave me a broad smile, replacing his finger & got on with it.

“Peter can we go for dinner early.”

“Why?”

“It will save me having to undress & dress again. If we can go now I will undress for you completely as soon as we get back, promise.”

He had such a wonderful smile on his face.

“Pants?”

He smiled & passed them over reluctantly. They were still quite damp & clung to me but felt really nice against my clitoris. As we made our way out onto the street he told me of a great new Café he had discovered which turn out to be yet another Italian, much to my disappointment. I ordered a pot of tea as soon as we sat down & another after finishing the main course. Fortunately he was not his usual chatty self, anxious to get on with the evenings show I imagined, but by the time we were ready to leave I was very, very full, almost painfully so, to the point of having trouble walking. As much as he sympathised, he was also delighted seeing me in this state & didn’t hide his enjoyment as I gingerly headed back to the Office. Unfortunately there wasn’t an alley or hidden door entrance along the way for me to relieve my discomfort. I managed to hang on, only just, until we made it inside. There was no time to be clever.

“Get the tray, quick!”

He was back in a flash. Stepping onto it I raise my skirt as the deluge began. He crouched in front to watch it streaming out of my pants & down my legs. There hadn’t been time to take of my shoes so they were in for a soaking as well. I just relaxed & let it flow. By the look on his face he wasn’t disappointed as he came in very close, expecting my pants would keep the flow directed down my legs. As it came to a halt I wriggled my bottom, much to his obvious amusement, trying to get the last of the drips dislodged. I carefully removed them & once again he buried his face. It sent a surge through me awaken my vagina with a frenzy of contractions. He carefully removed my shoes,

“They will be alright. I will put them out to dry in the morning,”

followed by the rest of my clothes so they didn’t get in a worse state than they were already in. He went to tear off some paper towels.

“No, that’s no good. Can you wet a cloth & wring it out. Use warm water please.”

He did & returned with a smile. Lifting my feet one at a time, he wiped them thoroughly before drying them so I could step away. I parted my legs.

“I will need thorough wiping I’m afraid.”

He revelled in the task following my instructions to the letter. First my legs, cleaned & dried, the bottom of my tummy, mons & vulva of course, right through to my bum, along the cleft to my anus, I even bent over for him like a child, returning to rinse it out several times as he progressed. Fetching a towel, he began drying. Disposing of the trays content posed a big challenge, but he managed to keep it level across to the sink before tipping & washing it away.

I was in the mood to show off as the kettle boiled for my tea, parading in front of him flaunting outrageously while I got my pot ready finding a couple of excuses to bend over for him to see my vulva from behind, deliberately taking my time. He hadn’t taken his eyes off me for a second.

“Happy now?”

He blushed.

“Aren’t you getting sick of looking at me?”

He shook his head.

“Not yet. I don’t think I ever will.”

I smiled & carried on giving him more to enjoy before settling down across from him with my tea, opening my legs wide. Despite my huge pee in the tray I was ready again soon after. I decided it was time to experiment & find as many ways of peeing for him as I could.

“I’m ready.”

He seemed surprised but also delighted.

“Bring me the bucket we use under the camp stool.”

He returned with both.

“I don’t need the stool just the bucket.”

He looked a bit confused but went along with me.

Turning, I got on all 4s before parting my legs a little & leaning down resting my head on folded arms on the floor so my bottom was pointing high in the air. I heard his breathing suddenly become much heavier. He quickly moved into position behind me.

“Can you get the bucket in between my legs?”

I had to part them a little more before drawing them back in holding it in place.

“I won’t be able to see where it is going so you will have to make sure it is in the right place to catch it.”

Although I couldn’t see his face either, I knew he was close, closer than he had been before as I could feel his breath on my thighs.

“Let me know when I can start?”

A few moments passed.

“Mm!”

“Ready?”

“Mm!”

They were funny sounds & I could tell he had become very aroused.

“Here goes!”

I relaxed & let it start in its own way before gradually applying pressure.

“Okay?”

“Mm!”

It was that funny sound again. I began to steadily push harder & could hear it splashing into the bucket. I could also hear his breathing & feel it on the cheeks of my bottom. He was breathing very hard now. I farted.

“Opps! Sorry.”

I giggled a little but got nothing from him but his breathing. There were a few more fart but I didn’t acknowledge them as he was clearly very engrossed in watching my peeing. It seemed to go on forever surprising me because I was pushing quite hard by this stage. As it slowed there were a couple more ‘pops’ showing I was close to empty.

He waited over a minute after my last dribble.

“Wipe?”

He took some paper & proceeded to. I could feel my labia being spread & had no doubt was being thoroughly investigated inside & out but it was harmless enough I decided, more of his never ending curiosity. His hands were shaking the whole time & fingers regularly slipped off but were quickly replace where they should be. It was another minute before he stopped & put the paper in the bag. I was enjoying his attentions so made myself comfortable & let him have his fill. It was 4 minutes before I felt him move away.

“Enough for now?”

“Mm!”

He was still making strange grunts.

“You liked that, I can tell.”

He was blushing.

“Mm!”

I couldn’t resist it.

“Could you see me farting?”

“Mm!”

Finally the serious look broke as he gave me a smile.

I really got into the tea, drinking pot after pot forcing it down until I could feel it inside me. I was sure it wasn’t good to drink so much so quickly but wanted to perform for & please him. It quickly came on stream & I began peeing every 15 minutes, standing while he held the bucket, leaning forward while he held it from behind, on my knees over a bowl, one foot up on the arm while he sat in his chair looking up & holding a bowl, you name it! Of course I went on the potties, the camp stool 3 times & on my knees again, bottom high in the air as well as standing in the tray both naked  & wetting one of the spare pairs of pants I had. After one pee he excused himself & headed to the Men’s but I was sure he had been away far too long for just the normal relief & wondered if he had ‘relieved’ himself in the other way as well. He certainly looked very guilty when he returned. If he had it didn’t last long & by my next pee he was breathing hard again & his hand trembled when he wiped me. I had my last pot of tea at 9.30 but was still able to go twice more for him before it was time to leave for the station. He was quiet as the evening came to an end & watched me getting dressed.

“Can I have my pants back?”

He blushed. He’d had hold of them nearly all night long close to his face smelling my musk. I had enjoyed seeing him do it, adding to the excitement I already got from him looking at me.

“They’re still a bit damp.”

“That’s alright, I will be wetting them again soon.”

The look on his face was wonderful & I imagined him thinking ‘YES!’ He packed away the last of what we’d had out for the evening & after setting the alarms locked up & headed off.

“Thank you for tonight it was awesome.”

“Your welcome.”

“Can I tell you something?”

“Go ahead.”

“I thought you were wasting money buying all those things & couldn’t understand why we needed them but now I can see. I had no idea what a big difference they would make & they have certainly make it much easier for me to watch you. I’m sorry for doubting you.”

“That’s okay. I just wanted us to be able to do our own thing. We didn’t use the Toilet tonight, you’re not disappointed are you?”

“Hell no! What you did tonight was far better than seeing you on the Toilet.”

“We can still use it, have both.”

Getting close to the Station we passed a narrow alley & I stepped in.

“Peter?”

He turned & I kicked off my shoes, lifted my skirt & parting my legs let go a strong thick stream of pee. He quickly checked & their was no one near, which I already knew, before returning to me, relaxed & enjoyed the show. There was something about peeing outside for him that I really enjoyed. I had felt it that morning in the park after we had been shopping & again behind the bin. Whether it was the chance of being caught I didn’t know, just that it got me even more excited, not that I really needed to be. The look on his face as he watched in adoration was thrilling enough on its own & now I was really enjoying being the sole focus of his attention more than I ever imagined I ever could. By the time I had finished the insides of my legs were wet again & there was an ever growing stream across to a drain. It splashed loudly as it trickled through the grate down to the water below, the sound just adding to my enjoyment of peeing for him. Dropping my skirt & shaking a leg, I rejoined him slipping my arm through his & squeezing it.

“Okay?”

“Mm!”

He was aroused again. I kissed him.

“You will see me again soon!”

I danced up the path leaving him smiling.

I wasn’t sure what made me do it but Monday lunchtime I gave him a call.

“How is it going? …………………………………… Isn’t it? Have you tried ……………….”

I made several suggestions but none worked.

“Peter I have had a bit of experience with computer software & as they say, two heads are better than one. If you haven’t got it working by, say, 4.30 this afternoon give me a call if you would you like me to come round after work & see if I can get it going.”

The call came through at ¼ to 5 so I finished up what I was doing & got on my way.

“Potty.”

“What?”

“You do want to watch me peeing too don’t you?”

He obviously hadn’t expected it but quickly got the potty out ready for me. It was a good one considering I hadn’t made any special reparations. I boiled the kettle & made myself tea & began topping up.

“Now what’s it not doing?”

He took me through, everything was fine until he got to ‘END OF DAY’. There didn’t seem to be anything wrong with what he had done but I tried. Nothing. I tried several times, still nothing.

“Have you phoned them?”

“No, not yet. I thought I would see if you could get it working first.”

I kept trying but after an hour gave up.

“I can’t get it to work so you had better give them a call in the morning & see if they have any suggestions. I will come over at lunchtime if you like & see what’s happening .”

“Are you sure you don’t mind?”

“No, of course not. It will give you a chance to watch me peeing again if nothing else.”

That got a big smile especially as I had peed 3 times while I had been there & managed 1 more for him before he left to catch his train.

I knocked & he let me in.

“The camp stool today I think.”

He had a big grin on his face as he set up for me.

“Would you like me to go how I normally do so you can imagine me when I am not here.”

The look on his face was a treat! I went through the process slowly & deliberately explaining as I went, hitching up my skirt, slipping my pants down, shuffling into position, lining up for the seat & sitting down, spreading my labia before relaxing & letting my trickle start. I pushed a little just to give it a straight trajectory but that was all & let it take it’s time giving him a good long pee to watch.

“I’ll wipe this time to show you how I do it.”

He nodded. I wiped thoroughly pushing deep in between my labia as he watched intently. After I had finished I stood, hauling my pants back up again, dropping my skirt & straightening it out.

“There, that’s pretty much how I pee each time at the office.”

He had been completely enthralled & now had a huge smile on his face.

“Thank you, I will never forget how you go.”

“What’s the news?”

“They said that they already know & have been chasing it but can’t find it.”

“Why didn’t they let you know it wasn’t working?”

“They didn’t realise how far ahead I was. I had told them I would not be starting until next month so they thought they would have time to find it but it was bought forward.”

“So they don’t know yet?”

“No.”

“Did they give you any indication when?”

“No, they don’t seem to have a clue. They have been over it with a fine tooth comb, they say, but can’t find a thing. The guy who wrote that part of the programme has left & no one else seems to be able to get a handle on it.”

“And you want to get started?”

“Well I’ve not got anything else to do. The company is keen for me to get going as they want this up & running as soon as they can. The computers are here & there are more arriving so it is only the programme that is holding me back.”

“Would you like me to take a closer look.”

“What sort of a look?”

“Go into the programme itself?”

“Do you know how?”

“I’ve done it before.”

He thought for a long time.

“What will they say?”

“They needn’t know. I won’t do anything that can not be reversed but I might just have success where they have failed, a fresh pair of eyes. The only thing is it may take a long time.”

“How long?”

“Hours & hours but I’m prepared to give it a go if you want me to.”

“When?”

“Tonight?”

“Can’t, she is going out tonight.”

“Tomorrow night?”

He was trying to decide.

“I could start at 5 & see how far we get. If we don’t find it then it could try again the next night.”

“No of course not. I won’t make any promises that I will find anything but there is no harm in trying.”

He couldn’t decide.

“Think it over & let me know.”

2.30 arrived & I needed to pee. The little devil on my shoulder made me do it, pick up my mobile before heading to the Ladies. I had it all to myself so quickly dialled his number as I walked into the cubicle.

“Hi it’s me. ……… Guess where I am? ……………..  I’m just in the cubicle at work.”

I locked the door.

“Hear that? We are alone now.”

I used both hands to hitch up my skirt & get my pants down hoping he could hear the rustle.

“Pants down so I will just sit. You can imagine me, I’m doing the same as I did for you at lunchtime.”

I parted my legs & positioned myself so that my pee trickled straight into the water.

“Hear that? I will just hold my phone down there.”

It was very noisy & letting it go very slowly, lasted a very long time.

“Okay? I will just wipe myself. It’s a pity you are not here to do it for me, you make such a good job.”

I rolled off some paper & folded it using my phone hand so he would hear everything.

“Okay? Just wiping my cunt.”

Again I held the paper in the same hand as my phone again so he could hear everything.

“I’m nice & clean now. Just pull my pants up.”

I did & smoothed out my skirt.

“Okay? I’m ready to go back to work now. Oh one last thing.”

I flushed to Toilet.

“Enjoy that? See ya!”

Then cut him off & put the phone back in my bag. He hadn’t said a word throughout, just constant heavy breathing. ‘Hope I didn’t interrupt anything important’ I mused with a giggle. If he hadn’t been to the ‘Boy’s’ for some relief already I was sure he was probably heading back that way now!

His call came through first thing. He would take me up on my offer & had clearance for the entire evening.

“How are you?”

He gave me an accusing smirk.

“What?”

“How on earth did you come up with that one?”

“Easy! I was going & I didn’t want you to miss out.”

He was still grinning.

“Well there is no point knowing what it looks like if you don’t know when it is happening.”

He couldn’t stop smiling.

“Enjoy it?”

“What do you think?”

“Beware! Anytime anywhere I might just call you again. Would you like me to call you in the evenings?”

NO!

“Alright, I only asked.”

He was still grinning like an idiot!

“There is a Microwave in the boot. Can you bring it in for me?”

“Whose is it?”

“Ours. It’s an old one I had at home. It works okay so I thought we could use it here, save us going out for dinner.”

He gave me a look as if he approved. It wasn’t, of course, I went out & bought a new one so it would become spare. It will give us more time together. I cleared a place on the bench & had started stripping off by the time he staggered in with it. I was just slipping my pants off as he returned from locking the door with a delighted look on his face. I took the gusset of my pants & pushed it into his nose hold the back of his head as he tried to escape. I hadn’t changed all day so they were in quiet a state. After a few moment I let go but he was quick to get a hand up to keep them in place. The smile on his face said it all.

“The narrow bucket this time.”

He returned with it & I stood with my legs apart.

“Hold it between my legs.”

I had to bow them a bit but he got it in place just below my vulva crouching to watch me. My first push splattered a bit before straightening as I pushed hard this time sending a thundering torrent into the container. The noise was thunderous & I could see it swirling up the sides. He looked as though he was thoroughly enjoying it. The farts had started a few seconds after my jet & lasted as a low slow burble almost half way through. I stopped short emptying my bladder completely with 4 final spurts.

“How was that, okay?”

“Yeeeeaaaaaah!”

He certainly had, that was for sure. He put the bucket down, got some paper & wiped me properly before everything got put away.

“I have brought something for dinner.”

It was a Sweet & Sour, a Chow Mein & some fried rice I had picked up at lunch time. He looked disappointed, but it was a welcome change from Italian as far as I was concerned.

“I’ll get started because I have no idea how long it will take. You can get dinner warmed up for us but first you had better get me some tea & keep it coming if you don’t want to be miss out.”

That raised a brief smile. I began by clearing everything from round the computer. He certainly was a messy worker. My tea arrived just as I finished & the first 4 mugs disappeared. Smiling with delight as he filled it again. ‘Just as well I bought a big teapot!’ I mused. He had no idea which end was which of the Microwave so I had to give him step by step instructions of how to make it work before getting on to how long to heat everything. At last the delicious smells announced dinner was ready.

“I’ll have mine here while I work.”

He bought it across.

“And a bucket too. I have been drinking tea all afternoon so will need to use one again soon.”

He was quick to get one & pull up a chair beside me.

“Right. Let’s get started.”

I ate with one hand & typed with the other. He was dazzled with what was coming up on the screen.

“What’s all that?”

“Never you mind. Now write this down.”

I gave him strings of numbers & letters.

“What’s this for?”

“Access codes.”

“How did you get them?”

“Ask no questions! We had some great hackers at Uni. I never ever paid for software & if I found some that didn’t do what I wanted they showed me how to change it.”

He watched in silence as I entered the programme bringing up all manner of images.

“What’s that?”

“Syntax. Haven’t you seen programme language before?”

He looked sheepish.

“And here I thought you were a computer expert.”

He was blushing & very embarrassed.

“Looks as though you might learn something tonight.”

I began sorting the files & working out what did what.

“I think I will start with this one. It is the most likely place to find what we are looking for.”

I had said it out loud more to myself rather than for him. It had been a long time since I had delved into syntax & was hoping I still had it so not to let him down. He sat beside me poised as if he was about to learn all about computers.

He started well between topping up my tea & emptying the bucket, asking all manner of questions & I explained. He kept with me for a start but my answers became more & more complicated as I put everything in perspective trying to keep it as logical as I could for him but I could see I was loosing him & he became bored, the only relief when I ordered a container & sat on the edge of the chair peeing for him. I whispered constantly muttering what they had done with occasion surprises,

“That’s clever!”

as he became more & more restless, fidgety & started yawning. There was no other way I could do it, just scroll through the long continuous page. After a couple of hours I was getting stiff & having trouble focusing so took a break. It gave me a chance to stretch my legs, snack on the left over Sweet & Sour, pee on the camp seat for him & drink my tea before it got cold from being completely engrossed. Returning to the computer I spun the seat round & knelt on it resting my chin on one hand as I began to scroll again.

He had been sitting beside me thoroughly fed up tapping a pen which I had to tell him to cease before it drove me up the wall.

“Pee time.”

He got up & fetched a bucket before waiting for me to turn round & sit on the edge of the seat again.

“I’ll go like this.”

He went round behind me & I felt the bucket pressing against my legs.

“Can you open up a bit.”

I did.

“More?”

I did.

“More?”

I did but reached my limit between the armrests.

“More?”

There was nothing for it but lift one legs up as if I was cocking it. There was no response.

“Okay?”

“Mm!”

I let go & could hear myself filling the bucket. I also became aware of him, how hard he was breathing. My peeing was getting to him. I was sure his hand was trembling as he wiped me.

That was it! I hardly saw him again! Apart from keeping my teapot full he remained behind me. I glanced back a couple of times & the look on his face was wonderful. He was in raptures. I could hear him breathing & feel it on my skin from time to time. He must have looked from every imaginable angle & although I could tell when he came very close, never touched me. It was extremely pleasant making it hard for me to stay focused. My vagina never stayed still contracting almost continuously quite involuntarily. I was sure it must have been visible to him. I peed regularly for him raising one leg, then the other.

“It’s not there. I was certain it would have been.”

I turned & looked at him. He had the guiltiest smile I had ever seen like a little boy caught doing something naughty.

“Enjoying yourself?”

“Mm!”

He was painfully embarrassed.

“I don’t think I have any secrets now as far as you are concerned.”

He was blushing bright red. It was nearly 9 o’clock so I took a break, stretching my legs & peeing on the potty for him, drinking a whole pot of tea before being ready again.

“Where could it be, where could it be!”

I was thinking out loud.

“I know where it might be!”

I returned to the computer & the chair.

“Curiosity satisfied or do you want some more?”

He was blushing profusely.

“Of course I don’t mind, it’s only a cunt after all, hardly unique. What there must be over 3 billion others in the world & I’m sure they all look pretty much the same.”

With that I knelt on the chair again pointing my bottom up in the air & found the files before scrolling again. He came in close & for the next hour & a half studied me very closely, his heavy breathing feeling most pleasant & arousing on my skin. I continued cocking to pee because he seemed to really like me going like that.

“This is interesting.”

“What?”

He came along side me.

“It shouldn’t be like that or you won’t be able to print report.”

“I saw the reports it produces.”

“Yes but they usually write these things in separate sections & connect them after. If they had this bit on it’s own they would be able to, they haven’t written the connection properly. Make a note of this.”

I gave him the line numbers & details of what I had changed.

“So that was it?”

“No, it wouldn’t have effected what you wanted to do. There must be something else.”

I carried on for another half hour or so.

“Not there! It might just be …………… “

It came to me in a flash & soon I was scrolling again, drinking tea & peeing it out again while he stationed himself behind me when not required. I was getting tired & finding it hard to concentrate. Being in such a constant state of arousal wasn’t helping either. Well he might he able to look at me all night long but I could hack it too I decided. It wasn’t me that was going to get sick of it first! For all that I was dying to masturbate. I could remember being so aroused for so long. It was bound to take me several orgasms before I would be calm enough to sleep.

“Theeeerrrrreeeee it is!”

“Where?”

He came up along side me & peered at the screen.

“See it?”

He got a dumb look on his face as he searched pretending to understand what he was looking for but I knew it didn’t.

“The double forward slashes?”

“Oh yes.”

He didn’t have a clue. I decided  not to labour the point & make it obvious he didn’t know.

“Should be back slashes.”

I changed it.

“Something as simple as that?”

“Yes. It doesn’t take much & something like that is easily missed, especially as it is not where you would expect it to be.”

He noted down where it was.

“There is not much left of this so I will just run through to the end & then we will see if that was it. You can go back to what you were doing if you like? What was it again?”

I winked at him & he blushed.

“I’ll have a proper pee before I get started again.”

I already had my leg up before he got there.

“No, that looks like it.”

I had finished my scrolling. I looked at my watch & it was after 11pm.

“Your turn.”

He sat down where I had been kneeling & followed my instructions. I got him to put in a wide range of sales covering all sections of a store while I made the tea & put my foot up on the arm of the chair so he could hold the container for me.

“That should be enough. Right! Try an end of day transfer.”

He turned on the “Head Office” computer & began. Everything came across. He had a big smile on his face & a relieved look as well. I was relieved to.

“Okay, run your reports.”

He set up the printer & soon they were filling up the out tray.

“Good ………………….. good …………………. good ……………….. good! Well at least that works.”

Next I got him doing the Head office functions & everything was working.

“That will do for tonight. You can play with it tomorrow & let me know if there is something I need to look at, but for now there is just the email to them.”

“I can do it in the morning.”

“Do it now, that way they will see you have been burning the midnight oil.”

He seemed tickled as if he would never have thought of it. I told him exactly what to write.

“Shall I mention the reports not working?”

“We weren’t supposed to get that far.”

He looked suitably dumb!

“When you get the updated disks do a Systems Restore & start from scratch just in case they have made other modifications, but in the meantime you can play until you are satisfied you understand it completely. You have missed your train.”

The last one wasn’t leaving for another 10 minutes but he would never had got to the station in time. He glanced at his watch as a look of dread came over his face.

“It’s alright, I will run you home.”

He gave a huge sigh then stopped.

“What if I’m seen?”

“At 1 o’clock in the morning?”

“I suppose.”

We busied ourselves cleaning up. I took the food rubbish with me & he put everything else away. I did one last pee for him before getting dressed & soon we were in the car heading up through the quiet streets to where he lived. I told him what he had to do to test it out properly & what it contained, the options the programme had that he could explore.

“I will phone tomorrow at lunchtime to see how you are going if you like?”

“Would you?”

I had made good time with no traffic, the train was just pulling out as we reached his station.

“We nearly beat it! That worked out well, I will drop you here so no one will know you weren’t on the train?”

He looked round. Those that had got off the train had already melted into the darkness.

“I don’t know how to thank you, not just for fixing up the computer but everything.”

“That’s alright. I have done anything like that for ages & I really enjoyed it.”

It could have been taken two ways & that’s what he appeared to be doing.

“I can’t believe the way you peed tonight & how many. You went 16 times.”

“17!”

“17?”

“Yes I have one more ready.”

I watched his mouth wide open as I got out & walked round to his side before squatting in the open passengers door so the interior light shone on me & did a long slow pee for him.

“Okay?”

“Thank you. I can’t thank you enough for everything.”

“It’s very late. You have to work tomorrow & so do I.”

He disappeared into the darkness just as the others had done as I drove out & headed for home. I was ready again as soon as I got in so headed out onto the deck & let go. I hadn’t put pants on when I left the office so it sheeted inside my skirt & down my legs. By the time I had finished everything was wet from my waist down, even the tails of my blouse. It all went to the laundry on my way to the shower & washing the sins of the night away. My clitoris was ready to explode but I resisted the temptation to climax in the shower. In spite of the hour, 2.15am, I came 4 times in very quick succession before sleep overcame me at last.

I was surprisingly fresh in the morning, waking on time & arriving at work a little early. Lunchtime I called & all was fine. The software company had called & thanked him for the email acknowledging his observations & would now try what he suggested. Everything was running like clockwork giving him time to discover the programme had so much more than he realised, thanks to me of course. He thanked me over & for what I had done & for peeing for him while I did, especially when I was kneeling on the chair.

“You liked those ones, didn’t you?”

“Mm!”

“Cocking my leg like a dog.”

There was a moments silence.

“Mm!”

He said it very quietly as if he shouldn’t be admitting it.

“I’ll have to see if I can manage it again. Did you get a good look at my cunt?”

“Mm!”

He was blushing I could tell.

“Not sick of it yet?”

“No.”

“I though not.”

Friday morning tea the phone rang.

“No that’s alright Carol put him through.”

They had found it & the report glitch too & had just finished thoroughly testing it, all was working satisfactorily. New disks would be couriered that afternoon for delivery first thing Monday. They apologised for the mistake, were full of praise wanting to know what made him think it might be where it was. Of course he had to bluff but they were still very impressed promising to make it up to him somehow. They asked he let them know after his first installation so they could come & see it in operation. He was so excited it was great listening to him.

“Good! Well that is behind you now & you can move on. ………….. Of course it was all up to you. …………………………. Yes but you can’t tell anybody so just forget it, Okay? …………….. Peter? …………… PETER! ............. Peter I was happy to do it so it doesn’t matter if you get all the credit. ……………………  Peter! …………. Don’t mention it again or I will stop coming round okay?”

I tried to sound as stern as I could.

“……………… PETER!  ……………… Don’t you want to watch me pee again? ….. Well forget it or you have just had your last time ………. I do! All forgotten? ……………. I don’t want to hear any more about it.”

• Like 3
  • Love 1