Rebecca 07

As I arrived at the station he was waiting & I couldn’t stop myself from laughing. ‘He would make a terrible spy!’, I mused. Leaning against a pole with his hat pulled down to his eyes, a cheap pair of plastic sunglasses, collar turned right up & holding the morning’s paper up against his face as he peer over the top. So much for being incognito, he couldn’t have looked more conspicuous if he tried. I drew up in font on him & put the passengers window down.

“Peter!”

He didn’t notice me.

PETER?

Still nothing. I leaned over & opened the door.

PETER!

He shuffled before looking in the car.

“Rebecca?”

“Yes, now get in before I get a ticket.”

He climbed in clumsily looking round the interior as he settled into the seat.

“Is this yours?”

“Yes, put your belt on & lets get out of here.”

He clicked it in.

“It’s an AMG isn’t it?”

He knows his cars.

“Yes.”

“Is it really yours.”

“Yes it is really mine. Why?”

“Nothing.”

“I suppose you are one of those dickheads who think good cars like this are wasted on women?”

It was exactly what he thought, I could see it on his face.

“No, no, of course not. There have been some very good women drivers. True, we haven’t had a world champion yet but it is only a matter of time.”

I was neither interested or cared as I made my way back into the line of traffic. There was a little devil on my shoulder as I pushed my foot to the floor & the car lunged forward catching him by surprise. I cut & sliced my way through the lanes well aware he was a nervous passenger & was gripping the sides of the seat hanging on. I imagined he always drives when they go anywhere. There were a few little gasps & sighs of relief as I pushed through hard, quite intentionally, to impress him & it was working.

Not far from where I intended to take him shopping I pulled into a Café open for breakfast.

“I haven’t had any breakfast yet, how about you?”

“I’m okay, I had some toast.”

“That’s not enough to last you until lunchtime. My shout.”

“But I …………….. “

I turned into a parking space & stopped. He let out a huge sigh.

“Are you alright?”

I knew I’d had him on edge the whole way.

“Yes, fine. You don’t waste any time do you?”

“Me?”

I acted innocent but he was still a bit rattled.

“Those two.”

He looked curious as he reached in & took them out of the boot.

“What are they for?”

“You.”

“Me?”

“Yes.”

“What are they?”

“You’ll see. Now bring them in.”

He carried the two boxes following behind me. There were a few in the Café & I chose a table by the window. He put the boxes at the far end.

“Are they really for me?”

“Yes, but you will have to wait until we have eaten before you find out what’s in them.”

I was teasing quite deliberately. In spite of his protests that he wasn’t hungry he managed to put away everything on his plate. I had ordered a pot of tea when we arrived & another after I had finished which was welcomed with a big smile from him.

“Okay you can open them now. This one first I think.”

I lifted it & placed it in front of him.

“What is it?”

“Open it & see.”

He was very wary opened the box & peered in. After looking down & frowning as if he couldn’t make out what it was, he then looked up hoping I would enlighten him before brushing some of the polystyrene packaging away. He looked at me again waiting for some explanation but I just smiled. Reaching in he got a grip & lifted it up. As soon as the large, ornate Victorian Chamber Pot came into view a look of panic came over his face as he desperately tried to put it back but the packaging had spilled everywhere & got under it stopping it from going back down. I smiled as he scrambled to clear it away before it disappeared from sight at last. He stared at me shell shocked!

“Where did you get it?”

“At a Secondhand shop I pass on the way home. We will need one don’t you think? Do you like it?”

He wasn’t sure, really liked the idea of it but would have much rather I had presented him with it somewhere not so public. He was looking round to see if anyone had noticed. I placed the second box in front of him. This time he opened it very gingerly & peered in. A big smile came over his face.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

As he started to fold down the lid a voice called out.

“Well let’s see?”

There was an older couple sitting over by the door watching what had been going on. Now everyone was looking.

“Yeah come on, let us see.”

There was a general chorus, they wanted to see. He looked pained but there was little he could do as they became more insistent.

“Come on!”

“Put us out of our misery.”

He looked at me & I smiled. After a long hesitation the calls weren’t going away, he opened the box & lifted up a pink plastic child’s potty. The man over by the door roared with laughter & everyone else applauded. His obligation over, he dropped it back into the box & folded down the top.

“Okay?”

“You ….. you!”

“What? Do you want me to return them?”

Finally he gave up his pretence at being annoyed with me.

“There is another china one out in the car, not as fancy, an enamel one, an old fashion Hospital bedpan & urinal bottle. Would you like me to go & get them so you can open them too?”

He smiled.

“No thank you.”

“Are you sure? It will only take me a minute.”

“Everything’s fine thank you. Where on earth did you get them?”

“Same place. They had quite a selection of peeing things. Would you like to call in on the way back & choose for yourself, the young girl behind the counter was very helpful?”

“I don’t think that will be necessary. Sounds like you have done quite enough choosing for both of us.”

From then on he smiled at me while I was finishing my tea.

“Okay? Shall we go?”

As we made our way out with the boxes the man by the door roared with laughter again.

“She got you that time.”

He seemed oblivious to what they might be for but his wife wasn’t & looked straight at me nodding approval. She knew exactly what I intended to do with them bringing me out in goose bumps.

“Would you like to drive?”

I dangled the keys in front of him.

“Me?”

“Well I can’t see anyone else.”

He was dying to

“Are you sure you don’t mind.”

“I wouldn’t have offered if I did.”

He took them & scurried round to the drivers door. Although nervous he seemed determined to make the most of it. Leaving the carpark he spun the wheels as it launched forward startling him.

“It’s got a lot of power.”

“It the Kompressor model.”

“It certainly is that.”

He wanted to open it up but each time he did it got away from him & he had to ease off but for all that he was clearly enjoying himself. It got a bit smoother as we got close to the shopping complex but he need more time to even himself out. He turned into a vacant parking space.

“That was good!”

“Enjoy yourself?”

“Mm! I have always wondered what cars like this were like. They certain have some get up & go, don’t they?”

“You get used to it.”

I’m sure he was looking at me in a whole new light.

The reality dawned on him, he was out in public, in daylight, with me. As we made our way across to the shops he had already disassociated himself, staying within close proximity but looking & acting as if he was on his own. The department store was first & I took a trolley & headed down the aisle. There were a variety of buckets & bowls to choose from & I settled on the ones I imagined would be the easiest to pee in & I also picked up a kettle, things to eat off & drink out of. I could see he was looking worried & turning into a narrow cul-de-sac he moved in.

“I haven’t got enough for all this.”

“How much have you got?”

“$60, that’s all until the end of next month.”

“That’s fine. I will put it on my card & you can pay me back.”

“I can’t do that, let you to pay.”

“Why not?”

“Well ……. you are already doing enough just ………. with what you do …………… you know.”

“I don’t mind.”

“What say we get what we can & get the rest later.”

“That would mean you will have to come shopping with me again & again until we have everything.”

He didn’t like the prospect of that.

“But I can expect you to go this far.”

“Why not, it’s for my sake too. If I’m are going to be spending hours in that Office I would like some creature comforts. You want me to be comfortable don’t you?”

“Yes of course, but ………………….”

“That’s settled then.”

He couldn’t say anything else. With that I moved ahead of him & carried on.

He hung back at the checkout while I paid. Next the Supermarket for tea, coffee & the other essentials while he stayed outside with the trolley from our first port of call. As I emerged he followed across to the car keeping a safe distance in case, as if pretending he was going to another car. I started loading. It had been more successful than I had hoped. He was watching partly obscuring himself behind the open boot lid.

“What’s that for?”

“We might need a blanket to put on the floor for me to sit on or lay on.”

He asked about nearly everything, why did I buy it.

“What’s that?”

“This? What does it look like?”

He really didn’t know.

“It’s a camp Toilet seat. I can sit on it to pee & you can get underneath & see what the Toilet sees.”

His mouth dropped wide open.

“Really?”

“Yes really. We had one when I was young & we went on camping holidays.”

Everything only just fitted with the back seat piled high too.

“How much?”

I showed him the dockets. He winced. It had mounted up to more than I expected because I had got a bit carried away, but I was determined to enjoy myself whether he liked it or not.

“It’s alright, there is no hurry to get it back to me, just when you can manage it okay?”

I had already decided not to accept anything he might offer, find some excuse for him to keep his money, after all I could easily afford it, far more so than he could with a wife & family to look after.

“Do you want to drive again?”

He smiled in capitulation.

“No, you do it better.”

“Do I?”

That got a big smile.

“Why are we turning in here?”

“I have to pee or I won’t make it to the Office.”

He watched the park & the early picnickers go by as I turned off into a little wayside. Climbing out I went round to his door & opened it.

“What are you doing?”

“Going to pee.”

With that I unzipped my jeans & pushed them down along with my pants & squatted in the open door. He had a look of horror on his face & his eyes were everywhere.

“You can’t, someone might see.”

“No they won’t. Anyway they will probably be too embarrassed to look.”

I began to pee. It went on for a long time just as I expected, I had been busting since the supermarket. His head was in a spin trying to watch me but still keep a lookout for anyone approaching. I felt quite relaxed & comfortable happy to squat there until it had finished in it’s own time. I bobbed up & down a few times before pulling my pants & jeans up together & zipping them up. There were people all over the place but none had taken any notice of what I was up to.

“That’s better.”

He stared at me in amazement as I started the car & headed back out onto the road.

“I don’t believe you did that?”

Smiling at my audacity.

“Did you enjoy watching?”

“Course.”

“I thought you might. So what’s the problem?”

Once again I pushed hard all the way into the Office.

“Right that is everything.”

It had all been bought in from the car, unpacked & put away with anything at all suggestive of what we get up to put in the cupboards under the sink or under cover in the store room. I rinsed the kettle out & boiled it a couple of times & emptied it while tidying up. Finishing, I made tea & coffee for us & began topping my mug up over & over to ensure I would soon be able to pee often for him.

“What would you like to see first? …………. Don’t tell me, I can guess.”

I knew he would be expecting me to pee for him straight away in one of our new purchases. He took the big china chamber pot out of it’s box & put it on the floor.

“Better get the plastic sheet, just in case. I’ve not used one of these before apart from a couple of practice goes at home.”

He had it ready for me in moment. As I approached he got down on his knees in front of me. Unzipping my jeans I pushed them with my pants to my knees. His eyes went to my vulva as he crouched in front of me & stared. I waited several moments.

“Do you want to watch me pee or not?”

He blushed & smiled moving to one side to give me room. I dropped into a squatting position moving until I was lined up over the potty & relaxed.

“Ready?”

“Mm!”

He was very aroused already as watched me intently, that wonderful look of adoration coming over his face with my first few drips. I loved seeing it swirl around the sides of the potty. By moving just a little I could make it go in one direction or the other, go right up to the rim & back down again. It was a bit like using the urinal but on a smaller scale while it slowly filled. He was very intense & making funny little noises. It wasn’t hard to tell he was really enjoying it too. I pushed a little to help it go round & round but not too much so it would last. Gradually it slowed to a dribble before stopping completely. He stared & stared with a fascinated look on his face. After about five minutes my legs ere getting stiff.

“Can you get me a roll of Toilet paper? …………….. oh & you had better get one of those small rubbish bags to put it in, it won’t go down the sink.”

Still entranced he jumped to it & returned handing me the roll.

“Peter? ……… um ………. Would you like to wipe me?”

“Me?”

“Yes, of course I mean you.”

“But you said I wasn’t to touch you.”

“I know, but I’m prepared to make an exception. Anyway you won’t be touching me, well not directly, there will be paper between your fingers & my cunt.”

He couldn’t decided, but his hands were fidgeting.

“Are you sure you won’t mind?”

“Positive, but it’s up to you.”

He didn’t hold back & tore off a length of the paper folding it into a wad just like I do before reaching between my open thighs & patting my vulva.

“You don’t have to go gently, give my cunt a decent wipe if you want to.”

He did pushing in deeper between my labia working along the length of my vulva very thoroughly. As he finished he let out a big sigh & I realised he had been holding his breath. He went to drop it in the potty.

“In the bag Peter!”

Catching him just in time. He blushed as he smiled & put it in the rubbish bag.

“Enjoy that?”

“Mm!”

He squeaked it out.

“That can be your job from now on each time I pee, if you want it?”

“What?”

“Wiping me.”

“Do you mean that?”

“Yes I mean that!”

His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

I waited for him to return from emptying it before undressing. I had put on the red pants & bra & he smiled as it came into view, turning & twirling for him, bending down with my back to him, smiling up between my legs as he stared at the tightly stretch gusset. I stayed this way, parading as I washed everything I hadn’t already, dried & put it way. Some furniture had been delivered since our last Friday night so we now had something better to sit on. He sat & watched me busying myself & making sure he wasn’t disappointed. I found numerous excuses to bend over in front of him & snatched quick glances at his face, not that he saw me, completely focused elsewhere. His breathing definitely got heavier while I pointed my bottom in his direction & I felt my vagina twitching & contracting all on its own. Everything done I positioned a chair right in from of him.

Standing before it, I reached behind & release the bra holding the cups to my breasts, letting the straps drop down over my elbows before teasing him like a stripper, much to his very obvious delight.  Bra gone, I now flaunted myself, twisting & turning to give him views from every angle of the tightly stretched gusset of my pants, knowing full well it was wet. His eyes never left it the entire time. I must have played for a minute or more before moving across right in front of his nose & slowly lowering the waistband until my vulva came into view. His eyes were fixed as I swayed from side to side almost brushing my pubes against his nose. Pushing them down to the tops of my thighs I reached down & drew myself up so my vulva was stretched open right in front of him. Holding it for several moments I swayed again. His head moved from side to side following like he was watching Tennis. This was it! I was in my element completely & getting very aroused too. I held & held before it slipped away. I began pushing my pants down when it suddenly came to me! I drew them back up again, very high so they folded into my vulva, then pushing in deeply & moving my fingers to mop up the already copious discharge, went back to removing them again & spread the sticky gusset pushing it into his face. He made no attempt to stop me, replacing my hand with his as he inhaled the heady musk. My vagina set off a volley of contractions quickly replacing what had been wiped away. Settling into my chair & opening my legs wide, he gazed in. This was it, what I really enjoyed & my contraction became almost constant & was sure he must have noticed the glistening of my growing arousal. I had the tea pot with me emptying it before returning to fill it again. In no time I felt the pressures presence again.

“I’m ready. What say we give the camp stool a go this time?”

He didn’t reply, happy with me making the choice & got everything out. I could believe it! It must have taken a dozen attempts to get it set up properly, such an awkward struggle for a simple apparatus! Luckily one of the buckets we had bought fitted almost perfectly under, between the folding legs. I crossed & sat ready as he crouched in front of me.

“What do you want, my legs together or apart?”

He shrugged. I knew I shouldn’t have asked.

“I’ll do it with them together this time & part them for you next time. Not that it really matters, you should be able to see my cunt anyway you want to, any time you want from now on.”

That got a huge grin. He obviously hadn’t realised my pee’s trajectory in spite of his self claimed expertise on the subject & had to move the bucket forward & again so I could push without it shooting straight over the top. Everything properly set up I now relaxed & finished peeing to his delight as he watched her first from above & then below. There seemed to be something he especially liked about this as if he was finally adding to his repertoire by far the most common way women pee. I had a very full bladder so had gone in the way I would have normally.

“There, you have seen me going to the Toilet.”

He looked up at me & smiled his appreciation.

“Wipe.”

He folded the paper carefully into a very neat even wad before wiping me very thoroughly, probably taking longer than was really necessary but was behaving so I allowed it to carry on. The next couple of minutes or so I sat while he studied me from above & below. He smiled & emptied the bucket. I started on the tea as soon as I got up & sure enough I was ready again in no time & gave him a repeat performance with open thighs.

Returning to my seat in front of him, draping my legs over the arms opening my vulva wide as I emptied the teapot & went for another. This was much better, I could almost feel it travelling through me & my bladder filling up! In no time I was ready again.

“Would you like the other potty this time?”

He smiled & fetched one for me. The enamel one much smaller target to aim at so I had to go about it a lot more carefully. I wasn’t sure if I could sit on it, it seemed just wide enough having bought the largest I could find but decided to squat over it this time & try sitting later. It was just as well because I managed to fill it right to the top & he had to be very careful emptying it. He had wiped me before taking it away so I got myself a pot of tea & sat waiting for him to return with my legs wide apart. That got a big warm smile from him.

“What time do you have to go?”

“I’m not sure, I don’t usually pick it up there.”

“It’s nearly lunch time, one more before I take you back.”

He looked at his watch & smiled.

“One more potty?”

“Yes please!”

“Get the one you want me to use.”

He returned with the big china one & put it down on the plastic sheet. I squatted over it & let go watching with him as it swirled around the sides. I was very full again this time so pushed hard & it certainly made it a lot more spectacular. Rocking back a little I bought it right up to the rim before directing it down again. It was fun, I was enjoying myself giggling as I went & he joined in with my amusement. It lasted a long time considering how much I was forcing it. As it came to an end I stopped pushing & let it trickle & dribble out & when I had finished the potty was almost half full, a good effort considering how big it is. He stared for a long while after I stopped dripping before rolling off some Toilet paper & making a wad & starting to wipe me. I watched as he pressed it deep between my labia & then it happened! He dropped it into the potty.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I ….. I ….. I didn’t mean to.”

One finger had slipped off the paper & had run it through the length of my vulva before realising.

“Peter!”

“I won’t do it again! I didn’t mean it to happen, I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t be doing this!”

He was ranting again & I was having trouble getting a word in edgeways.

“Peter! …………. Peter! …………………. PETER! ……………… PETER! …………. Stop it! ………. STOP!

I barked it at him & that seemed to work!

“It was an accident, just as plain & simple as that! It often happens to me & I’m sure it happens to most women as well so I don’t want to hear any more about it.”

“But you said I wasn’t allowed to touch.”

PETER! You know the kind of touching I was meaning, feeling me up & fingering me. This is different, you are doing job for me so it is okay. Do you like wiping me?”

He was very hesitant.

“Mm!”

“Then carry on & if it happens again, or should I say when because it’s bound to, I don’t want you to even mention it, okay.”

“Do you mean that?”

“Yes.”

He gave me a relieved smile.

“I think we should start getting moving so you can catch your train.”

He looked at his watch & nodded before getting on with tidying up & putting away. When he had finished there was no sign of what we had been up to.

He watched me getting dressed so I made sure there was plenty for him to see.

“So what is happening this week?”

He explained the first batch of computers were due to arrive on Wednesday or Thursday & he would start uploading the software & get it up & running. When everything was running properly he would make plans to install the first at one of the local branches to see how it worked & iron out the bugs. Then it would be off to the other branches around the country until the whole system was in place. As I had now made quite a big commitment to him, was looking forward to enjoying myself too.

It was time to come clean. Reaching into my bag I took out one of my business cards & handed it to him.

“Peter this is who I am.”

He looked at it.

“I would prefer you to keep contacting me at home as you have been, you can always leave a message if I am not there, but in case of an emergency you may call me at work but only briefly, I don’t take social calls.”

“Who shall I say is calling?”

“Just yourself, no need to pretend.”

“Right.”

He looked back at my card.

“Rebecca Wallace ………………. Doctor Rebecca Wallace …………… Doctor Wallace …………… Do I have to call you Doc from now on?”

“If you call me that again I will piss on your shoes!”

He started to laugh then stopped when he realised I meant it.

“It is a professional title only. Away from my office I am just Rebecca, okay?”

He smiled in capitulation.

“That’s pretty fancy letters after your name ………………. you’re an Associate, that explains the Mercedes, Rolex & Calvin Klein jeans.”

He hadn’t missed much.

He studied my card for several moments & a strange look came over his face. He looked across at me.

“Why is someone like you doing this?”

“Because you asked me, remember?”

He was shaking his head almost incredulously.

“But you are a Doctor?”

“Doctors pee too, just like other women.”

I smiled at him trying to make light of it but he was still shaking his head.

“I had no idea. I thought you were a receptionist or an office girl.”

“Am I over qualified for the position? Would you prefer someone else, someone more suitable?”

He became quite agitated.

“No, no.”

“Sure?”

“No! You are fantastic, amazing, the best, much better than I ever imagined. It’s not that ….. it’s …… it’s ……”

“What?”

“I just didn’t expect you would be what you are, that’s all.”

“What’s wrong with what I am?”

“Nothing. …….. No. ……………… I didn’t mean ………………….”

“I’d give up while you are ahead if I were you.”

“Yes, I think I will.”

I smiled & a look of relief came over his face.

“I’m only doing it for your sake.”

That was a lie but he didn’t need to know that.

“I know.”

“It’s up to you. You have kept your side of the bargain & have somewhere private for me & with what we bought today it will work a lot better. Are you going to let me keep mine?”

He smiled & nodded as if to concede I had been right all along.

“You had better get a move on, we don’t know how long that train will be. Give me a ring at home when you are ready to watch me again. At least we can now do our own thing without worrying what the other tenants are up to.”

He made one last check that everything was tucked well & truly out of view before setting the alarm.

The pressure was building as I got in the car. It quickly became obvious I wasn’t going to get home without going again, especially as there were road works & we had to make a big detour in the opposite direction from where we were heading. Once we got back on track I started looking for somewhere. It built up very quickly & started getting uncomfortable.

“Here will do.”

“What? Why are you stopping?”

“So I don’t went my pants.”

“So soon?”

“I think I over did it a bit. I will be more careful next time.”

It was an entrance to a factory & had a high steel gate set well back from the road. It appeared to be locked, the factory closed, so I drove up close, got out & went round to his side away from the traffic undoing my jeans & taking them right off, along with my pants.

Rebecca!

I heard it quietly as he had his window shut. I tapped on it. After a bit of a search he found the switch & it came down.

“What are you doing?”

“Peeing of course! No one will see.”

With my jeans, pants, shoes & ankle stockings in my hands I leaned against the side of the car, hands resting on the edge of the roof.

“Are you ready?”

To bad if he wasn’t, I couldn’t hold on any longer & it had already started. He looked in shock as it streamed down between my feet splashing everywhere but he was at exactly the right height to see it at its best. I pushed & pushed as it splattered all over the side door. He was staring horrified but mesmerised. It certainly had caught up with me because I peed on & on. Finally it slowed to a trickle & stopped. Taking a hanky out of my jeans pocket, I handed to him.

“Give my cunt a wipe, will you?”

That got him going. He had to take the seat belt off to reach me but once I certainly got very thoroughly cleaned & dried.

“Thanks.”

I wriggled back into my pants & jeans & climbing back in, tossed my shoes over the back.

“Lets go.”

He still looked shocked & shook his head!

No soon out on the road than it was back, not urgent at first but I could almost feel myself filling up. The Saturday traffic was its usual congested, crawling self, the ones who take the train all week are out in their cars on Saturdays & it shows!

“Come on! ………. “

I was getting impatient & the slowly increasing pressure wasn’t helping. It certainly was taking a lot longer getting back to the Station than it had coming in. My hand went down between my thighs.

“Are you alright?”

“No! I’m about to wet myself.”

AGAIN!

“I warned you what tea does to me.”

HERE? IN THE CAR!

“Not if I can help it.”

I carried on but the pressure was relentless.

“Come on damn you!”

I was getting more & more impatient.

“This will have to do!”

It was carpark entrance which I turned into.

“Where are you going?”

“For a pee.”

Looking round I saw a wall.

“That looks like me.”

“What? Where?”

I drove along side.

“Where will you go?”

“Here.”

HERE?

I scrambled out & leaving the door open. There were people everywhere walking to & from their cars but I doubt they would see or realise what I was doing. It started immediately.

REBECCA! ……… REBECCA! …………… WHAT! ………….. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

“What does it look like?”

I could feel it flooding my pants & jeans & starting to trickle down the inside of my thighs.

REBECCA! ……………. REBECCA! …………… THOSE ARE CALVIN KLEIN’S!

“Tough!”

I didn’t dare looked down, no need, I could feel it, feel myself getting wetter & wetter. He was quiet, very quiet except for his breathing & had that look on his face. I wasn’t pushing, just let it trickle out in its own time. I had no idea how long it took, just that it had been a huge pee. Once it stopped I began pushing again & again to make sure I was completely empty this time.

“That’s better.”

I looked down & it was a huge puddle, the streams had made pretty dark patterns on my legs. Peeping inside he had a delighted look on his face.

“How are you going to get home?”

“In the car.”

“But you are all wet.”

The smile on his face was wonderful.

“I think I have an old towel in the boot.”

I rummaged & got it out.

“Has this happened before?”

“Only since I met you.”

I used the outer face of the folded towel to dry off the surface wetness before spreading it on the seat & climbing back in.

“Did you enjoy that?”

He chuckled.

“Sadist!”

“Have you really started wetting yourself?”

He was getting curious.

“On the way home the last time. I don’t always wet completely, just leak a bit, that’s why I put a towel down.”

I wasn’t going to tell him about my almost nightly drenching of my pants when I got in. He was thrilled by my admission & sat staring at my wet jeans grinning like an idiot.

“Calvin Klein’s eh!”

“He won’t find out, I hope!”

The pressure was off now so I could relax & enjoy it & would you believe it, the traffic cleared & was moving smoothly.

“Typical!”

“What?”

“Nothing!”

I pulled into the Kiss & Ride outside the Station. He became mysterious again, putting his hat & glasses back on.

“Will you be alright?”

“Yes, fine.”

“Do you think you will make it home?”

“Probably not.”

“What will you do, try & fine a Toilet?”

“It’s too late for that now. Anyway it is hard to get my pants & jeans off when they are wet.”

“So how will you manage?”

“Get out of the car & wet myself again I guess.”

“Really?”

“Yes. You will miss it, but you know what it looks like so you can imagine it now.”

It was a tease & bound to keep him occupied all the way home in the train I imagined.

“Better go.”

“Peter?”

He turned towards me so I leaned over & kissed his cheek.

“What was that for?”

“No reason. I’ll hear from you when you are ready to watch me again.”

He smiled.

“You certainly will.”

I lasted most of the way before the pressure began again. Clenching & with just a couple of leaks I managed to get into the garage. As I clambered out of the car the flood gates opened. There was no point in trying to stop it so I rested against the drivers door & let it go. I’d not wet in jeans before but knew I would be again. Feeling it flooding my pants before heading down, it was warm, a most pleasant feeling & one I knew I could get used to. The puddle seemed huge on the garage floor but there was nothing to do but let it dry out in its own time. I went straight to the Laundry & stripped off completely. The damp seemed to have permeated everywhere & all of my clothes stank of pee, not needing to hold them to my nose to tell. For all that it smelled very pleasant & served to increase my arousal. With the wash underway it was off to bed not the shower for an afternoon of orgasmic delight. A quick check of my musk & it was strong, stronger than usual with a blend of pee which made it a most erotic cocktail! Orgasms came quickly, easily & as the sixth ebbed away I drifted off into a deep sleep, completely relaxed & at one with the world. It only lasted an hour or so but it did refresh me after my early started to the day. The hot steamy shower bought out the scent on my body which I savoured for the few moments before it rinsed away & was replaced by the luxurious bouquet of my shower gel. I was back to smelling like the ‘Rebecca’ I knew so well fresh & clean, ready for an early dinner & a evening of solid work to make up for my day of sinning.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2