A recent night with my partner.

Melinda (made up name for my partner) and I had been drinking a bit, a foot and calf muscle massage ascended into intense cunnilingus. Melinda grabbed my hair and pulled me back, "I have to pee pee", "okay", "You want?", "Yes", "get towel". I grabbed some ready towels and placed them on the lounge whilst Melinda faced me as I sat in front of her on the floor. If I touch, the tap doesn't work. With a giggle the tap of nectar was turned on, wasting away on some towels, I had to get my mouth in to catch, "don't touch, It's hard for me", reluctantly but also appreciatively I watched the delicious show and with glee and when it finished, cleaned up with my tongue and taking care of the towels. We'd only started, so we fucked for a while until Melinda advised she needed another "pee pee". Ok, but let's 69 this time, "ok". More clean towels were laid out and we entered the 69 position. "Can I lick you this time?", "if you like". The most glorious flow was to be had, I tried to swallow what I could, but equally wanted to give pleasure and we were both rewarded, Melinda came hard when she'd finished her pee and we returned to the lounge for doggy style where I too came. Melinda and I kissed and cuddled, it was an awesome experience, we were both spent and happy to be in each others embrace.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2