"Nicole" Part 6. An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. A Reenactment.

"Nicole" Part 6. An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. A Reenactment:
Her High-Squatting Pee at Home.

By Dr.P.  

Summary: Soon after we get back to her house, she invites me to watch her pee again, demonstrating exactly how she did it at the restaurant. On the spur of the moment, she also shows me how she can pee standing, with her legs spread wide, over the toilet. I lick her clean and bring her to an orgasm, standing in front of the toilet, then finish wiping her, with t.p. She elects to leave her panties off, with nothing under her skirt, while we sit and watch TV. [Some visual aids appear, where I think they belong, in the story. Most of them employ different models then the one I have named "Nicole."]

We arrive at her home, from dinner, she pours us some after-dinner drinks, and we settle on her couch, watching TV. After a short time, she says,

"I think I have to go again! I don't know what's going on with me, tonight!"

"Well, we've had a lot to drink, probably more than usual, for both of us. But look at the bright side, you're with a guy who loves to go with you, and take care of you!"

"That's true! Would you like to see how I did it at the restaurant? I told you all about it, but now I can show you, if you're interested. (Wink and a sly grin) If you come with me now, I'll show you exactly what I did."

"I'd love that! Your story sounded so sexy, and I was wishing I could have been with you, watching you! So seeing you do it now would be a dream come true!"

We put our drinks on the coffee table, and I follow her to the bathroom. She lifts the seat, and says,

"Thanks again for wiping it so clean for me, the other day. I want to keep it that way, when I show you how I squat, because it can get messy."

"I'll be more than happy to wipe it clean for you again, any time!"

She lifts her short skirt, and wraps it around her waist, showing me her black, lacy panties, which I didn't know she was wearing.

"Very sexy, black lacy panties! I love those!"

I hug her thighs and kiss her pussy through the front of her panties.

"I didn't want to get them wet, or dirty, at the restaurant, by pulling them all the way down, so I tried pulling them about halfway down my legs, like this, and I started to go, (she starts to pee) but I felt some dribbles on one leg, and I was afraid they would get wet, if I sprayed or sprinkled more, so I left them around one leg, and just held them out of the way, along with my skirt. I was afraid I'd either get my panties, or my skirt wet!" (She stops peeing.)

SqPtoiLeg8527.jpg.ef005df37af2c7f8bc3162d077377481.jpgNicoleHiSqPToiBlkNy_TU2-11.thumb.jpg.5c95c49738b8c274bc7b2bbcd5556af7.jpg

"Help me take my panties off, now, OK? That was hard for me, at the restaurant."

"That sounds like a hassle! It would be a shame to get those pretty panties wet! I'll take care of them for you."

I slip them down her legs, and she steps out of them. I stash them on the sink. Since I'm kneeling in front of her, I wrap my arms around her, and kiss her damp, bare, fragrant pussy, licking fresh pee dribbles from her lips. She pulls my face in tighter to her body, squeezes me with her thighs, and ruffles my hair, affectionately.

Then I back off, to give her some room, and she squats, a little higher than before, over the toilet, with her legs wide apart, and her slit more than a foot above it, with her knees only slightly bent. Kneeling on the floor, in front of her, I grab a wad of t.p., to wipe her, in case she needs it.

"Ready?" she asks. "Go!" I answer.

I hear her lovely, melodious hiss, as she starts to pee a ragged stream, down, into the toilet. I see why she lifted the seat, because her pee falls in a stream of large droplets, scattered over the bowl, from this height, but mostly inside it.

"I'll hold my skirt up, out of the way, but you can help me by watching so it doesn't get wet, OK?"

"I'll do my best! That's very sexy! But I see why it would be hard for you to do that, if you were wearing jeans, or any long pants. You're almost standing up, and they would probably get wet!"

"Yes! Now you know why I don't like to use public restrooms! It sometimes sprinkles my legs, when I do it this way, and I have to watch carefully so I can wipe the dribbles off.'

"See? It's starting to sprinkle my legs, right now!"

SqPToiLeg56541.thumb.jpg.b72f98a2bf7ab1b2c8116f9ac96ed9a5.jpgHiSqPToiThiDrbls_b2939_360_429.thumb.jpg.5cf5227086382c4aa642add590e3a734.jpg

HiSqPToiWetThighs_b2939_283-49.jpg.2c6be21f773b81d938b55ef08a70d70c.jpg

"Oops! Now it's running down my leg! Can you get that with the t.p.?"

"Yep! Caught it!" I say, as I quickly wipe her thigh with the t.p., catching all  but a few drops, on her thigh.

"Thanks!" She stops peeing for a few seconds, then continues,

"Speaking of standing up, I can do it that way, too! Do you want to see me do it? Of course you do! I might as well show you, now, while I'm doing this, and I have you to take care of me, and the cleanup."

She straightens and locks her knees, with her legs spread wider, over the toilet. She starts peeing again, a straight stream, down into the toilet, but it still breaks into large droplets, as it reaches the bowl.

NicoleStPTPToiBlkNy306.thumb.jpg.8724b7d70fdfd7180aff682f0a38408e.jpgStPleg1_1280.thumb.jpg.56166fdd3fb74e728cb74b152209bc44.jpg

"That's incredibly sexy, too! Do you ever actually do it this way?"

"Sometimes, when I'm outside, and just wearing a bathing suit, or panties, under a skirt! I just pull the gusset aside, and let fly."

She continues to allow her pee to flow, while standing, until her stream starts to sprinkle, and run down her legs.

StPLegUpWetThiOG11-7395.jpg.6df4bade539bb2a0958a315e35c37411.jpg

"Oops!" she says, as she goes back to her high squat, which tends to keep her legs drier.

I wipe her legs again, with the wad of t.p., in my hand.

"Thanks!" she says, "You're a handy guy to have around!"

"I aim to please!"

She continues peeing, in her high squat, for a few more seconds, until it starts to run down her legs again, when she stops, saying, "I think that's all I can do, right now, without getting really wet!"

ClosePleg-a0014.jpg.b6a20ba4142c18ded7b8a89d9e71d0ed.jpg

She continues standing in front of the toilet, with her legs open, and pee dribbles clinging to them, and running down them, toward her calves and ankles. She looks down at me, and smiles, expectantly.

DJSwingPleg13928080-mwdwirsv.thumb.jpg.4a45775b528b4d4c98f9e9227cc56a20.jpg

Kneeling in front of her, on the floor, I am in a perfect position to lick her clean. But I give her lower legs a quick wipe with t.p., first, so it won't run down her calves and ankles, into her shoes, which would be uncomfortable for her, and very messy.

Then she straddles my face, still standing, in front of the toilet, now, and I move right in, hug her thighs, and start licking them. I quickly work my way up to her slit, lick that, and search for her clit, with my tongue. I find her clit and flick it gently, at first, then return to licking her inner thighs, sucking on her lips, and returning to her clit, giving it my full attention.

She is soon moaning with pleasure, as I bring her to an intense orgasm, while she is still standing up. I hug her thighs tightly around my face, as she cums, with a violent shudder, and she squirts the rest of her pee into my mouth. I swallow a whole mouthful, gratefully, and hold her legs tightly, to help her maintain her balance.

"Oh, that was fantastic!" she says, "But I squirted some pee in your mouth, again! Sorry!"

"Thanks for the after-dinner drink!" I reply. "It was bigger and better than last time!"

"We'll have to wash your face again!" she replies, with a giggle.

I finish wiping her with t.p., and start to help her put her panties back on. But she stops me, saying,

"I'm glad you like these so much. I think they look pretty on me. But I'll leave them off, since they've got a pee spot in them, from before, at the restaurant, when I leaked a little."

I sniff her damp panties, then put them back on the sink, leaving her with her slit and bum bare, under her short skirt, which she is now pulling down, not covering very much of her lovely legs.

"I love the way they smell, too!" I reply.

"You would! You're naughty and gross!"

"Let's go back and finish our drinks, maybe watch some TV, then go to bed, OK?"

"Love it! Great idea!"

I wash and dry my face, so we will be able to kiss, while we sit together.

Dr.P.

Edited by Dr.P
Added info. to the summary.
  • Hot 3