"Nicole" Part 5. An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. "Wet" Desperation.

"Nicole" Part 5. An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman.
"Wet" Desperation, on a Dinner Date.

By Dr.P.

Summary: We go to dinner again, a few days after our first date. True to her word, she wears a skirt, a short, denim wrap-around, with bare legs. In response to a sudden, desperate urge, she visits the Ladies' room in the restaurant, and returns to our table with a detailed description of her visit, telling me how she did it, and how it came out, and hands me a souvenir. [I put some visual aids in the story, in the order in which the styles are discussed. They do not necessarily use the same pretty lady, as the model representing "Nicole.]

I can't wait to see her again, but I respect the demands of her schedule, so I wait until the second day after our first date, to call her. She seems very happy to hear from me.

"I would love to take you out for a real dinner, some place nice, but I must confess that I don't have a clue to where we might go."

"No problem. There's a cute little place, right here in Hermosa, that I would love to try, with you. They have gluten-free food, which means I can eat everything, and I've heard that they have nice, private booths, where couples can sit, side-by-side, European style."

"That sounds great! I'd love to try that place, with you. Sitting side-by-side at dinner can be very intimate and romantic. I would love to do that, with you. When do you want to go?"

"Tonight would be good, for me. I know where it is, and I'll make the reservations. How's seven, for you?"

"Great! I'll pick you up at home at about a quarter to seven, if that's OK."

"See you then."

She meets me at the door, when I arrive, invites me in, and greets me with a kiss and a hug. She is wearing a short, denim, wrap-around skirt, a white blouse, and a denim jacket. Her legs are bare, and she is wearing low, wedge-heeled shoes, which accentuate her calves, just a little. I remember her wearing similar shoes to yoga, when she had come directly from business meetings. She twirls once, in front of me, to give me a good look.

"My god, you look fantastic!" I say, as I hug her again. "You've got GREAT legs, Babe!"

"Thanks! We'd better get going, so we can make our reservation."

We drive to the restaurant, park, and enter. It is as she described, casual and homey, and we are shown to our booth, which is ideal, for lovers. We order mixed drinks, before dinner, and glasses of wine, with our meal. We sit, side-by-side, and talk, holding hands, under the table. She puts my hand in her lap, and moves it under the open flap of her skirt, to her bare thigh. I begin caressing her smooth thigh, as she opens her legs, allowing me to move my hand up, as high as I want.

"My god, you feel good!" I say.

"Thanks! I thought you'd like this skirt! It gives us some privacy, so we can do whatever we want, without anyone else knowing what we're up to."

We order our meal, finish our mixed drinks, and the dishes begin arriving. We eat, drink our wine, and share our food, talking happily. I reach under her skirt and caress her lovely legs, as opportunities arise.

We order dessert and coffee, and she takes my hand, places it on her thigh, and looks into my eyes. When the dessert and coffee arrive, we share the dessert, and sip the strong coffee, as we linger in the glow of the moment.

Abruptly, looking a little concerned, she locks eyes with me, opens her legs, and moves my hand up, until it is in firm contact with her panties, then squeezes it tightly between her thighs, which she crosses, and whispers, very confidentially, in my ear,

"All of a sudden, I feel like I have to go! And pretty bad, too! Keep your hand there, and press on me hard, to help me hold it! I hope it goes away pretty soon, so I can make it to the restroom, without wetting myself."

"I'll do everything I can to help you," I reply, as I press my hand on her pussy, through her panties, as hard and discreetly as possible.

The waitress brings us refills on our coffee, and I ask her where the restrooms are. She tells me. Fortunately they are close to us, so "Nicole" will have a very short walk. We sip our coffee, and continue to talk, hoping that her need will soon be less urgent, so she can stand up. I continue to press hard, and gently rub her pussy with my fingers, through her panties.

After a few minutes, she begins to relax her legs, uncrosses them, and whispers,

"Thanks for helping me hold it. The pressure and rubbing are helping, although it's starting to turn me on! (Wink and wicked grin.) I think I'll be alright, if you keep on pressing on me, for a little while longer. When I felt your hand on me, I was reassured, so I relaxed a little, and I almost let go! For a minute, I thought I was going to pee all over your hand! "

"Ooh! I would have loved that!

"I know you would have loved that! But the back of my skirt would have gotten wet, which would be very embarrassing, for me!"

"True. But I would walk behind you, on the way out, so no one would notice!" (I wink and smile.)

"Thanks! You're such a big help!" She winks back, and we both chuckle.

"Seriously, I'm so glad I can be of help to you! Your panties feel a little bit warm, but not really wet, yet. Let me know when you want to get up and go. I can come with you, if you want help finding it."

"No, I think I can find it on my own. I don't want us to attract attention, by going to the restroom together. I think I'm ready now."

"Wait for me here, OK?" she says. "I want you to check me out, before we leave."

"I'd love to. Hope everything comes out OK! I want to hear the whole story." I give her a wink and a warm smile.

"I'll tell you everything," she promises, "especially the important, interesting stuff, that I know you want to hear, like "How did you do it?" and "Did your legs get wet?" (Wink and grin.)

She returns from the restroom, after a few minutes, looking very relieved, and back in control.

"So, did everything come out OK?" I ask, with a wicked grin.

"Pretty much," she answers, in a whisper, as she stands beside me, very close to our booth, with her bare legs slightly apart, and very near my hand, now down, at my side.

"The bathroom was clean, but the toilet was sort of rustic, dark colored, and a little iffy. I couldn't tell if it was clean, or dirty. So I had to squat, and I'm not sure if my legs got wet. So I want you to check out my legs, to make sure I didn't miss any dribbles, when I wiped."

I run my hand up the insides of her legs, as high as I dare, under her skirt, from her calves to her inner thighs, trying to maintain some discretion, in a public place.

"You feel dry, to me," I whisper.

She sits back down beside me, in our booth, takes my hand, and puts a small wad of damp t.p. in it, very discreetly, then begins telling me her story, in a whisper.

"I couldn't tell if the toilet was clean, so I had to squat, as I said, but it was a lot easier, wearing a short skirt, than it is, in pants. I didn't know if the floor was clean, so I only pulled my panties about halfway down my legs, to keep them clean. I really had to go bad, and it sprayed a lot, at first. But I could see and finally got control of where it was going, and I don't think it ran down my legs. I was afraid my panties or my skirt would get wet, if I sprayed or sprinkled, even a little, so I stopped, took my panties off of one leg, and just held them out of the way, along with my skirt."

Thanks for checking my legs, just now!"

"Totally my pleasure!"

"That t.p. I gave you has everything I wiped off of my slit and my legs. I saved it for you, as a souvenir!" (Wink and wicked grin.)

"Thanks! I'll treasure this!" I reply, as I hide it in my hand, raise it to my lips, inhale her fragrance from it, and kiss it."

"You're very naughty, and gross!"

We chuckle together, hold hands briefly, I put her souvenir in my shirt pocket, and we leave. When we get back in my truck, I wrap my arm around her and kiss her, then run my hand up her legs, from her ankles to her panties, checking her out, once again, while she is sitting down, this time, in privacy.

"You really are very dry."

"I'll have to wear skirts more often, now that I remember how to do it, when I wear them, and how much you love to feel my legs, afterwards!"

"I look forward to that!"

Dr.P.

NicoleHiSqPToiBlkNy_TU2-11.thumb.jpg.689615a13d65d0f40cd77775837c35e0.jpgHiSqPToiWetThiBlkPTMidThi_TU1-5716.jpg.4624a2d5df3eb8f2e40213351cce4892.jpgClosePSprayWetThighs_b2939_229-124.thumb.jpg.71e457dae63ae676ac028f44500aaa98.jpgClosePlegs2848.thumb.jpg.474da426f06215590c77fd789bc6b240.jpgHiSqPToiThiDrbls_b2939_360_3044.thumb.jpg.c37cc9d480ddf34e3de0cefa4434925e.jpg

• Love 1