Looking for Aussie Girls to Discuss Pee with

Hello!
Im 33 Average build Male, Australia. Looking around for Like-Minded girls to chat about our Pee Kink. Maybe one day meet up.
Would love to see when and how you fell in love with peeing, tell each other our experiences and things you havnt had the chance to experience yet.
If you arn't local or in Australia, id still love to chat and swap our stories. Maybe have a Cam pee play sesh some time.

I get this would be more suited for a dating site... but honestly, being in Australia it seems to be next to impossible to find any girls that are into Peeing.
All Dating sites are foreign owned, and lets face it... often fill them with 'fake' female accounts. And any real ones are often walled behind premium features to even message.
And apparent Pee Dedicated ones like Peecupid are also full of bot accounts or no one actually in australia anyway.

So figured id Attempt on here, and often on chat rooms etc i tend to talk to Americans or UK girls anyway, great to hear stories, it just sucks i can never actually meet them easy enough to play with haha but like i say, still happy to chat and hear your stories if you wanna chat to an Aussie 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, AussiePee said:

Dang, this site is no good either haha NOT ENOUGH GIRLS INTO PEEING!

I feel your pain - although my wife would be a bit upset if I was actively attempting to date.   You're absolutely right there are a small number of ladies on the site, compared to the hoards of guys anyway and people are spread around the world.

Occasionally people get reminded it's not a dating site, but you've been very clear you know that.  There are some great lady members all around the world whose inputs we greatly value, and new members joining all the time.  So, relax - enjoy and hopefully you'll make great friendships close and far.

• 2 years later...