"Leah" Part 9. "Wet" Lovers at a Distance.

"Leah" Part 9. "Wet" Lovers at a Distance.

By Dr. P

Summary: Once I am home, she begins sending me erotic pictures and videos, a treasure trove of very erotic views of her, peeing, in various styles, positions, and clothing, set in her bathroom, back yard, and elsewhere, like in a public bathroom, and outdoors. None show her face. Some show her wet slit, thighs, or bum, rather than her active pissing, but they are all very sexy, to me. She knows my tastes well, after our few days together. I remember that she always was a very good photographer, and these photos and videos continue to prove that. This story highlights some of our erotic conversations about the pictures she has shared.

A few days after I get home, I open an e-mail from her, with videos and still pictures attached. This is not at all unusual, for her. She has been very good about keeping in touch, online, for many years. But most of her emails have multiple recipients. This one only has me. And the subject line is "For Your Eyes Only."

So I begin by opening the attachments. One turns out to be a video, with very sexy, very "wet" views of her, either actively peeing, or displaying the aftermath of her peeing, wet slit, legs, thighs, bum, the toilet seat, or all of the above. It is a visual and audio record of her bathroom activities, over a typical day, in her normal life, as she explains, in her opening monologue:

"I thought I'd send you some videos and pictures, to show you what I do here, on a typical day, from when I get up in the morning, until I go to bed, at night. I wish you were here to watch me, in person! This is what you're missing!"

I am thrilled, and call her immediately, to thank her, and to discuss the scenes and pictures she has sent to me. We begin a series of erotic phone conversations about the pictures and videos she has shared, and continues to share. She has added comments and narrative to most of the videos, and we discuss them, in our interactive conversations, which make them even more fun.

Her narrative on this video begins with,

"Here I am walking to the bathroom, for my first pee of the day, in my nightie and panties. I often wear panties to bed, under my nightie, because I sometimes dribble a little, at night, if I have to go bad, and I don't want yellow stains on the sheets."

"Watch how I sit, and how it comes out, like I showed you, when we were together. You'll notice that it sprays quite a bit, here, and gets my legs wet, because I didn't pull my panties all the way down to my ankles, so I could spread my legs really wide apart, like I showed you, when you were here. I'm still sleepy, and not paying enough attention to my peeing."

She is sitting far back on the toilet, in the video, but her pee sprinkles and sprays, when it comes out, wetting her thighs, which are only a few inches apart.

"Ooh, wish I could be there to help you with the cleanup. The dribbles on your thighs look delicious!" I tell her, on the phone, as I watch the video.

In the video, she opens her legs wide, to give me a detailed view, as she wipes.

"Now, I've had my breakfast and my tea, and I'm about to take my shower. I don't want to get my phone wet, so I'll just let you watch me do it in the shower drain, before I turn the water on."

"That's very intimate, letting me see exactly how your pee comes out, when you're standing up, and what parts of you get wet, with your actual pee, not just the shower water. Love it!" I comment, on the phone.

She announces the next scene, on the video,

"Here, I'm in the bathroom at the grocery store, wearing a skirt and some sexy black panties, which I think you'll like. You can watch me do it squatting over a public toilet, in the real world, instead of just demonstrating my style for you, at home. They keep this place fairly clean, so I'll be careful, and remember to clean up, after myself. I'll leave the seat down, because I usually don't like to touch it, in a public toilet, even a clean one."

"Love the black panties, stretched between your legs! Very sexy! Wish I was there to watch, and help you clean up. I'd be glad to wipe the seat for you so you could relax and let go, over the seat, and not worry about getting it wet." I reply, on the phone.

Without raising the seat, she lifts her skirt, slips her panties to mid thigh, and squats fairly high above the seat. She pees a nice, hissing stream, directly into the bowl, "ssshshsss!" A few stray dribbles sprinkle her left upper inner thigh, in her thigh gap, as well as the seat. She wipes her thigh, her slit, and the seat, when she is done.

"It's a shame that I'm not there to clean you with my tongue," I comment to her, on the phone.

"I'd like that a lot better!" she replies, also on the phone.

She continues, on the phone, "Here is another picture of me squatting, at another store, on a different day, where the bathroom is not quite as clean. I was a little messier, which I bet you will like! I sprinkled the seat a little, both at the back and the front. I did wipe it, when I was done."

"I like that one too! Looks like you're squatting a little lower. Thanks for sharing."

"It's late in the afternoon, and I've been working in my garden, wearing shorts. I have to go, and I don't want to go back in the house to do it, so you can watch me use my outdoor Ladies' room. Since I'm wearing shorts, I don't know whether I should squat down low or stand up, when I go. So maybe I'll show you something new," she announces, on the video.

"Hmm... Shorts make that decision more interesting! I love the way you ended up doing it, in your high squat, with your shorts at mid thigh!" I comment, on the phone.

"I got invited to some neighbors' house for dinner, last night, so I had to dress up, a little. I'm wearing a dress, and black pantyhose, like I do, when I go out, and want to look a little bit dressier, or more sexy, as you might say," she says, in the narrative, on the video.

The video shows her, standing, fully dressed, in her bathroom, wearing a pretty, black, grey and white dress, which is actually shorter than knee-length. Her legs come into view, as she lifts her dress slowly, and I notice that she is standing in front of the toilet, facing outward, getting ready to sit down. The narrative continues,

"You said you like watching me lift up my dress and pull down my panties, when I get ready to go. So that's what I'm going to show you, tonight. And you get to see how I do it with pantyhose, too! I had to go, when I was at the neighbors' house, but I wanted to save it, and let you watch me. I have to go pretty bad now, so I hope it doesn't spray, and get my clothes wet!"

She lifts her short dress, and gathers it around her waist, then pulls her pantyhose to mid thigh, sits down on the toilet, and spreads her legs as far as she can, restrained by her hose, leaving two or three inches between her inner thighs. She finishes by lifting her dress in the front, and holding it up, to give me a full, unobstructed view of her lower belly, her pussy, her upper thighs, and the seat. She looks very sexy, in her classic pose, with her pantyhose stretched to the limit, between her lovely legs, which look even sexier, in black stockings.

"God, you look so-o-o sexy, sitting there, like that! Your legs look incredible in those black stockings!" I say, into the phone, as I watch the video.

"Thanks, glad you like them so much! But I always hate having to go, when I'm wearing pantyhose. I can't spread my legs far enough apart, and they usually get sprinkled, on the inside, with fine drops. You'll see what happens, in a minute," she answers, on the phone.

Back in the video, she aims the camera at her slit, taking in her upper, inner thighs, and starts to pee. Her stream spurts sideways, and hisses sharply, "ssshshsss!" immediately wetting her bare left, inner thigh, above her pantyhose. She stops peeing, and says, in the video,

"Sh*t! Pardon my French, but it wet my leg, and I hope it didn't get my stockings wet!"

She adjusts her position on the seat, spreads her lips with two fingers, then lets them relax, and starts again. This time it comes out straight forward, and forceful enough to reach the front wall of the toilet, under the seat. I can clearly hear her hiss, and the splatter off of the rim of the toilet, on the video, causing some spray, which sprinkles the seat, in the front, between her thighs. Her stream is a little bit ragged, stays midway between her legs, and the outer spray leaves fine droplets on her inner thighs, as she told me it might. When she has finished peeing, the camera zooms in on her thighs and slit, with plenty of dribbles on her left inner thigh, which I would love to lick, then looks at her pantyhose, and the seat, before she starts wiping.

"Well, at least it didn't get my hose wet! Wish you were here to take care of me," she comments, in the video.

I answer her on the phone,

"Me too! I'd love to have been there, to take good care of you! You'd be feeling my tongue on your legs and slit, right now! It's a shame to waste all of your tasty lemonade on t.p.!"

"There will be more visual lemonade for you, in the next couple of days," she replies, on the phone.

"I can't wait!" I reply.

Dr.P.

[Here are some "visual aids" for peeing styles described in the story, using various models, none of whom look exactly like "Leah."]

SqPtoiLeg8527.jpg

SqPToi_b2939_296-9610.jpg

SitPToiLegsOpnBlkPHMidThi_TGP3_857_1000.jpg

DJSwingPtoi760145049.jpg

• Hot 1