"Leah" Part 8. "Wet" Lovers. Homeward Bound.

"Leah" Part 8. "Wet" Lovers. Homeward Bound.

By Dr. P

Summary: After a very sexy start to the day, in which she shows me her unique peeing style, for her first pee of the morning, I lick her to an intense orgasm, then pee and cum between her legs, in her bathroom. We shower and have breakfast together, and I leave for home.

We get up late, on our last day, in her house, before I am to leave. We go straight to the bathroom, where she lifts her nightie, wraps it around her waist, very high, and sits far back on the toilet seat, with her legs spread wider than usual. Then she bends quite far forward, which is unusual, for her. She is not wearing panties.

"It sprays and sprinkles a lot, the first time I go, in the morning, and I have to do it like this, so I don't get the seat, my legs, and the floor all wet. It can still get quite messy, and I hope you like watching me do it this way. I have to bend over like this, to keep the seat dry, so I hope you can still see it come out, under me. If you get too close, you'll probably get wet, so be careful! OK? Ready? Here it comes!"

She starts to pee, and it does sprinkle and spray, in every direction, as she described, without forming a single coherent stream, but her strategy seems to be working. Her sprays and sprinkles are remaining in the toilet, wetting her bum and lips, but the seat and her thighs are remaining relatively dry, for the moment. Her piss is under pressure, trying to get out, and has a loud, sharp hiss, "SSShSSS!"

"Can you see it come out?" she asks, as she stops peeing, for a moment.

"Yes, I can see it spraying everywhere, underneath you. Very sexy! Love it!"

"Let's see what happens, if I open my lips a little more, and try again."

Using two fingers, she opens her slit, spreads her lips, then lets them relax, before starting to pee again. This time, it comes out from her slit as a flat, but very ragged stream, still spraying unpredictably. She leans back slightly, to give me a better view. It gushes upward, and forward, briefly, sprinkling her inner thighs, and the fronts or tops of her thighs, as she sits, which I have rarely seen happen, before. She presses her legs together, quickly, to keep the seat dry, in front of her, then opens them again, as her stream begins to weaken, and eventually dribbles to a stop.

She opens her wet thighs wide, and scoots forward on the seat, meeting my open mouth and eager tongue, ready to lick her clean, which I do. I continue licking her, find her wet clit, and bring her to a shuddering orgasm, on the toilet. She squirts some pee in my mouth, when she cums.

"My god! What a way to start my day!" She says.

"Mine, too! The view and the taste are incredible!"

"Don't you have to pee, too? You might as well do it between my legs. I'm all wet, anyway, and I've always wondered what that would feel like. Then we can shower together, and wash it all off."

I kneel in front of her, on the floor, with my semi-hard cock between her knees. She grips it very gently, with her smooth, lovely knees and thighs. It takes me quite a few seconds, to start peeing, between them, but I eventually succeed. My stream comes out straight, between her slightly open thighs, and begins to gain strength, eventually reaching all the way to her slit. She squeezes her thighs together gently on my cock, and my stream wets her thighs, completely, from her knees to her pussy.

"Ooh, that feels nice and warm! I love the way your cock looks, and feels, peeing between my legs. It's messy, but I like it! It's making me want to pee again, with you!"

"Go ahead, pee! I'd love to have us pee together!"

She spreads her lips with her fingers, and manages to pee a weak stream, which mingles with mine, for a few seconds. She uses her legs to aim my waning stream directly at the upper part of her open slit, and it hits her clit, while she is holding her lips open. She moans and sighs, with instant pleasure,

"Oh my god! That feels incredible! We'll have to do this again, when you have a full tank!"

"Glad you like it so much! We'll do this again!"

She grips my cock tightly between her wet thighs again, and rubs them together. My cock stiffens, and my stream falters and stops. She continues to rub my cock between her warm, wet thighs, and I soon cum all over them, with a groan of pleasure. When my cock softens, I start to pee a weak stream again, just enough to wash my cum from her legs, into the toilet.

"Oh my god, that was fantastic!" I say, after catching my breath.

"I thought you'd like that! And I loved it when you peed on my clit! Nice surprise, for me! First time I've ever felt that, and I want you to do it with me again! Now we can wipe off a little, so we don't drip pee and cum on the floor, and get in that shower."

We shower and have breakfast together, before I leave for home, very reluctantly. We hug and kiss for a long time. We can't keep our hands off of each other. We promise to stay as close as possible, exchanging e-mails, pictures, and videos, as well as plans to meet again.

Dr. P

Edited by Dr.P
Punctuation correction.