"Nicole" Part 3. An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. Shared Secrets. .

"Nicole" Part 3. An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. Shared Secrets.
Urgency and Privacy.

By Dr.P

Summary: We eat our dinner and share our very first kiss, ever, in the parking lot of the coffee shop. When we arrive at her home, she has a sudden, urgent need to pee, and asks for my help getting her jeans down, so she doesn't wet herself. She pulls me into the bathroom with her, so I can help her, then allows me to watch her pee, both normally, and silently, spraying directly on the porcelain. She shares intimate, erotic secrets with me, as she continues to pee, on the toilet.

Our food arrives, we eat, drink more coffee, and our conversation turns to catching up on one another's lives, for the time we have been apart. We finish eating, and she suggests that we go back to her home, for a taste of some wine she has found, and chilled for us, and continue to get reacquainted. I accept her invitation, very enthusiastically.

"Do you need to use the restroom, before we leave?" I ask her, as we walk toward the door of the coffee shop.

"No, I think I can hold it, until we get home." Then she pulls me closer, and says, in my ear, "I hate to use public restrooms. They're usually dirty, as I told you, so I have to squat, instead of sitting down. It's hard to squat, when I'm wearing jeans, or pants, because I can't get them down, far enough and fast enough, so I can spread my legs, especially if I'm in a hurry, which is usual, for me. So it sometimes sprays my legs, or even runs down them, which is even worse, and I end up wiping, forever. Or my panties may get wet, so I have to take them off." (Wink and a sly grin.)

"That sounds like a real hassle, for you. I see that being a woman is more complicated than I thought, and I guess your bladder condition makes it even harder, for you. I can understand your problems, and I really wish I could help. Very interesting to me.Thanks for sharing!"

"How about you? I remember you telling me that your prostate sometimes gives you problems, too. Can you wait until we get home? "

"Yes, it does, but no problem for me, at this point. I can wait."

We go out to my truck, and I open the passenger side door for her. Instead of getting in, she turns toward me, wraps her arms around my neck and shoulders, hugs me tightly, pressing her lovely body against mine, then turns her pretty face up, for a kiss. I return her strong, whole body hug, and kiss her passionately, on the lips. We hold our very first kiss, after knowing each other for more than ten years, for a very long time, reluctant to end our embrace.

We finally get in the truck, she crosses her legs, and fidgets a bit. Not wanting to embarrass her, I say nothing, acting as if I haven't noticed anything unusual. I drive to her house, and park in her driveway. I go around to her side, to open the door for her. She is now more than a little anxious, and gets out quickly.

"Let's hurry up and get inside!" she says. "I have to go pretty bad, after all! And I don't want to wet myself, especially out here, where my neighbors can see me!"

She opens the door, and runs, almost literally, into the house, to the bathroom, struggling to open the waistband of her jeans, in the front, while she is moving. I stay right with her, all the way to the bathroom door. She takes my hand, pulls me inside, turns around fast, facing me, with her back toward the toilet, ready to sit down, and says,

"Help me get these jeans down quick! I think my zipper is stuck!"

I drop to my knees, in front of her, open the waist band button on her jeans, which seems to be the problem, grasp the zipper, and succeed in opening it all the way, in a few seconds. I pull her jeans down to her knees, in one motion, feeling her firm bum and the smooth backs of her thighs, in the process. I have a beautiful view of her lovely, delicious thighs, as I look directly at the crotch of her white panties, while she stands in front of me, and the toilet. I want to kiss her thighs, and her pussy, through her panties, but I restrain myself, knowing that she needs to pee, very desperately. I'm not sure if I dare pull her panties down, for her. Would that be presuming too much? Going too far?

My silent question is answered in a flash, when she sweeps her panties to mid thigh, instantly, sits down hurriedly, and unleashes a wickedly hissing, spraying torrent, "SSShShSSS!" with her legs open as wide as her panties will allow, while stretched between them. I watch, kneeling in front of her, looking closely between her legs. Noticing that her thighs are getting wet, and her spray is almost reaching her panties, at mid thigh, I reach out, and pull her panties down, from mid thigh to just above her jeans, at her knees, saying,

"Hope you don't mind, but your legs are getting wet, and your panties may be next, so I'm pulling them down, so you can spread your legs a little more! Hope this helps!"

"Thanks! I don't mind, at all! No need to apologize! You're a big help!"

She spreads her legs a little wider, immediately, limited now by her jeans, at her knees, and this does help to keep her panties dry, and her legs a little drier, since her side spray doesn't reach them, anymore.

"Whew! That was close! Thank you so much for helping me! If you weren't here with me, I'd be doing it in my jeans, and getting all wet! That's happened to me before, and it can be a real nightmare!"

"So glad I could help you! Lucky I was able to get your jeans open and down, in time! I didn't want you to get all wet, and be embarrassed!"

Still sitting on the toilet, peeing a powerful stream, she reaches forward, hugs my neck, and kisses me very warmly, on the lips. I hear her stream hiss and splatter more, as I kiss and hug her, in return.

"If you hadn't helped me open my zipper, you'd be watching me wet my jeans, and I'd be mortally embarrassed, and very unhappy! And you also helped me, when you pulled my panties down to my knees, just now! I didn't notice that my legs were getting wet, and my panties might get wet, too! Thanks again!" (She kisses me.)

To my great surprise, she seems comfortable with me there, watching her pee. She doesn't close her legs, or make any attempts to hide her stream, or her slit, which is very different from her more secretive behavior, a few hours before. She keeps her legs several inches apart, out of reach of her spray, but very much in my view, and watches my reactions, as I watch her pee.

"You really like watching me go, don't you? You seem very interested!" (Big smile and wink.)

"Yes, I am very interested, and I love your style! Pretty, and very erotic! I love the way you keep your legs open, stretching your panties. Very sexy! Thanks for letting me watch! Sorry for invading your space, to pull your panties down, but I could see that you needed to spread your legs a little wider, to keep them dry, as well as your panties!"

"I don't think I'm pretty or sexy, sitting on the toilet! But you do! Why? And you actually know how to help me when I pee! You're just full of surprises! I want to hear more about all of that! How do you know so much?" (Smile, wink, and giggle.)

"Well, I guess it's in the eye of the beholder! I'd much rather watch you do it here, where I can see all of the details, like how it comes out, and where you get wet, than I would, if you were doing it in your jeans, and I couldn't see anything interesting. So I admit I have a selfish motive. I'll tell you anything you want to know, about why I think the way you do it is pretty and sexy. You ask how I know so much? I think I don't know nearly enough about you, personally, and I want to know more!"

"I don't mind having you watch me do it here, on the toilet, if that's what you like. But I'd hate to have you see me do it in my jeans or my pants! That's happened to me, more than once, with my bladder condition, and it's not pretty or sexy, in any way! It's messy and smelly, and EXTREMELY embarrassing! I'd be mortified, if you saw me! And it's hard to get my pants off, once they're wet! So I have a lot to thank you for!"

"You're very welcome! The pleasure has all been mine! I would have helped you with the cleanup, if you wet your jeans. You're a good friend and I would do that, and much more, for you. No problem. But seeing you wet your pants wouldn't be a turn-on, for me! And I'd feel like I failed you, big time, if I didn't help you!"

"Thank goodness you feel that way! I'm so relieved!" She hugs me and kisses me, again.

Her stream is still strong, and a little bit ragged, with fine spray at the edges, which sprinkles her inner thighs, lightly, and a few droplets reach my face, which is now resting on her panties, on her knees, as I have moved in closer. I inhale her fragrance, and lick a few droplets from my lips. She stops peeing, and says,

"You better watch out, or your face will get wet, if you get too close! I know you like to watch, but doesn't the smell and the spray bother you?"

"No, not at all! I love your smell and your spray! And I love your hiss and tinkle, much louder than earlier this afternoon! Your pee looks and smells so lovely! Very sexy and feminine! I love your pheromones."

"Glad you like it so much! I'm surprised you like my smell. My bladder is much fuller now, than it was then! And I was trying to keep my peeing quiet, earlier, because that was the first time I knew you could hear me do it, and I didn't want it to turn you off, or gross you out, if it was too loud, or too hissy."

"I loved it then, and I love it now! Your natural hiss is very melodic and feminine! Incredibly sexy! You made it so quiet, earlier, that all I could hear was a faint hiss! How did you do that?"

"It's a little tricky, but it's probably a little easier for me, because my stream comes out more forward than downward. I'll show you how I do it, since you're so curious, and so interested. You've been very helpful to me, and the least I can do is satisfy your curiosity."

"First, I pull my panties down to my knees, at least, so they don't get wet, and so I can spread my legs. Then I move closer to the front of the seat, like this, and spread my legs a little, like this, so I can see my stream. Then I lean back, like this, and spread my lips, then let them relax, to reduce my hiss and spray, before I start."

"When I start to go, I watch my stream, to make sure it's hitting the front wall of the bowl, not going in the water, making noise, and not splashing the seat, making a mess. Sometimes that's easy, sometimes it's not. It depends on the shape and size of the toilet. This one is OK, but not the best. I watch my stream carefully, between my legs, to make sure it keeps going in the same direction, and I make adjustments, if necessary, until I'm done. If the back splatter from the toilet rim starts to get me wet, I may lean forward, to bring my stream down, or bring my legs closer together, to block the splatter. So when I'm done, I just have to wipe the insides of my legs, and my bum, and that's easy."

As she talks, she does everything she describes. When she starts to pee, I hear nothing but a faint hiss and splatter off of the porcelain, no tinkle.

She opens her legs a little more, to let me watch. I see her stream splattering against the front wall and rim of the toilet, scattering droplets everywhere, wetting her bum, upper, inner thighs, and the bottom surface of the seat. She closes her thighs slightly, and leans forward a little, to reduce the back splatter, and her stream hits the toilet wall, below the rim, again. She stops peeing, then relaxes, and opens her legs wide, to let me see what parts of her got wet, mostly her inner thighs and bum.

"How did you like that? Did you see what you wanted to see? Have I satisfied your curiosity?"

"I loved it! That's VERY sexy! Thanks for showing me! Yes, you satisfied my curiosity! I see how you do it. But it can get your legs and the toilet pretty wet!

"Would you be able to control your stream better, if you held your lips open and aimed it, with your fingers, while you pee?"

"No, that doesn't work well for me, at all. I've tried it. That usually makes it spray even more, and hiss even louder. And my control is not that good. It often gets my legs, the seat, and even my hand, all wet. Maybe I'll show you that, some other time."

"I'd love to see that! I'll help you with the cleanup! Promise!"

"Lucky I don't have to do it this way, very often, only when I really want or need audio privacy, like if I have someone in the house that I don't know well, for the business, for example. The bathroom door is so thin that it doesn't give me much of a sound barrier, as you know. I just have to remember to wipe my legs and bum, and clean up the toilet, and the seat, when I'm done, which I forgot, earlier today, with you."

"I didn't know if you would notice, or how you would take it, if you did. I didn't want you to think that I peed all over my own toilet, and didn't wipe it, but I was shy about letting you hear my normal hiss and tinkle, when you had never heard me do it before. I didn't think you would find out how I did it, when you used the toilet after me, because I wiped the top of the seat, but I told you my cover story about having to go bad, and not cleaning up enough, just in case."

"But I forgot that guys always lift the seat up, and you would see all of my dribbles on the bottom of the seat and the rim of the bowl, which I didn't wipe off, because it would take too long, and I didn't want to keep you waiting for me."

"I heard, and sort of guessed what you were doing. You're not the first lady to do that. I have heard it before, but I have never seen the results, on the toilet, and I didn't know how you did it. Thanks for showing me! I wiped the bottom of the seat, and the rim of the bowl for you, when I went in, after you. I didn't say anything to you, because I didn't want to embarrass you."

"Thanks! That was very sweet of you! Glad you understand so much about women, and about me! If it was anyone else than you, I'd be very embarrassed!

"You seem to know a lot about how women pee, and you seem VERY interested in how I do it. Is it some kind of a fetish for you?" She asks, with a smile and a wink.

"Yes! Guilty as charged! I think peeing is the sexiest thing a woman can do, and I'm very interested in how you do it! Does that scare you, or turn you off?"

"No. Not at all. I have heard that some guys are interested in how women pee, and like to watch. James Joyce, the famous Irish author, was one of them, and Havelock Ellis, the English Doctor, was another. It doesn't bother me, especially with you, because we know each other so well, anyway.

I just hadn't met a guy with that interest, before I met you, and I didn't know about your interest. You hid it very well! (Wink!) I have to deal with my own peeing issues, nearly every day, and it's nice to be with a guy who is genuinely interested in them, that I can talk to. And if hearing about it turns you on, it's all the better!"

"You've sure got all of that with me, Babe! I wasn't hiding my interest from you, to be dishonest, with you. I didn't want to scare you, or disgust you, or turn you off. It's not a widely accepted fetish, as you may know. It was even disapproved of, in "50 Shades of Grey," written by a woman!" So I was afraid of your reaction!"

"True. I understand that. But now you know that your interest is not a problem for me. I pulled you into the bathroom with me, and started peeing, right in front of you! And I just showed you some of my peeing secrets, too!"

"Yes, you did! Big surprise for me, and a huge turn-on! It all feels like a wonderful dream, coming true. Although I've been crazy about you, as long as we have known each other, I never knew any of these things about you!"

We hug and kiss, again.

[Here are some "visual aids" for peeing styles described in the story. They do not necessarily use the same pretty lady, as the model representing "Nicole" (Last picture). ]

Dr.P.

WtNySitPToiSprayLegsOpn_TU8_405.jpg

SitPToiLegsOpn_b2939_3_1243373016.jpg

SitPToiLegsOpn_b2939_4_460929974.jpg

NicoleSitPToiNyLegsOpn_MWtoi33_1391708069.jpg

Edited by Dr.P
Clarification of last line on visual aids.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1