"Nicole" An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. Part 2. Reunion.

"Nicole" An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. Part 2. Reunion.
Shared "Wet" Audio, and Romantic Confidences.

By Dr.P.

Summary: We meet by accident, in a local grocery store, in the late afternoon. I give her a ride home, and listen to her pee, while she talks with me, through her closed, but thin, bathroom door. I discover, on my visit to her bathroom, after her, that she deals with her apparent pee shyness and privacy concerns by directing her stream at the front, porcelain wall and rim of the toilet, to minimize her peeing sounds, which are easily audible, outside of that bathroom. We go out for coffee, which morphs into dinner, and talk extensively about our relationship, past, present, and future, and other subjects, including her long-term urinary issues.

We have not seen or talked with one another for more than two years, when we meet, by accident, in a local grocery store, late on a weekday afternoon. We rush into each other's arms, hug very closely and warmly, and start talking,

"Nicole! Long lost love of my life! So good to see you, at last! Where have you been, Babe? I've missed you terribly! And by the way, you look fantastic!"

"I've been around, as usual, but our yoga class got canceled, soon after we both stopped going to it, and I haven't been to that church, in quite a while. You told me about your accident and injuries, and I wondered what happened to you!"

"We have a lot of catching up to do. Let's go have coffee, some place where we can really talk. We can go to Starbuck's, here, or to Catalina Coffee, over in Redondo, which is very nice. I think you'll like it."

"I would like that, very much, but I have to go home first, to put my groceries away. I have some frozen stuff, and I walked here, from home."

She points out her athletic shoes, and her jeans, which are more form-fitting than usual, showing off her trim figure.

"I'll be glad to give you a ride home, and then we can go to Catalina Coffee. It's casual, and we won't have to change clothes."

"OK."

I drive her home, and she invites me in, while she puts her frozen food in her freezer.

After putting the food away, she says,

"I need to use the restroom, before we leave. I'll only be a minute, OK?"

"Go ahead. Get comfortable. You were always quick about that, after yoga. I'll wait." (Sly grin and wink, from me.)

"I'm surprised that you remember that! You remember the strangest things, about me!"

"I knew you'd be surprised!"

Having a strong sexual interest in her, I have wondered and tried to fantasize about her peeing styles, ever since I have known her. But since our yoga class did not involve sitting on chairs, it was very hard to guess, from her preferred sitting postures, which I would normally use as a start, among other things.

She walks into the bathroom, and closes the door, but continues talking with me, through it. I take that as an invitation to stay near the door, and continue the conversation, which I do, overjoyed at the opportunity to also hear her peeing sounds, through the thin door.

"That building where we had yoga, had the cleanest public restrooms I've ever seen! I could actually sit down and go, instead of squatting, and then spending half of forever wiping my legs! That's why I got done so fast! - Oh, I'm sorry! Am I giving you too much information? This can't be interesting to you! And it might even be a turnoff! Sorry!"

"Not at all!, It's VERY interesting to me! And it's a turn-ON, not a turn off! Please continue!"

"OK. I'm surprised again, but I'm glad that you're so interested in me, even in the most intimate details, which I didn't expect!"

"I most certainly am! Carry on!"

"I could probably wait until we get to the coffee shop, but I'll be more comfortable, if I go, here. Those public restrooms aren't always the cleanest."

"You're certainly right about that, but Catalina Coffee is pretty good, at least on the men's side."

"Well, to be honest, my overactive bladder sometimes plays tricks on me, and I don't want to have an accident."

"I saw you heading to the restroom a lot, before and after yoga, but I didn't know you actually had medical problems. I thought you just drank a lot of water, like many of the ladies do. But come to think of it, I didn't see you drinking from a water bottle, very much."

"I only brought a water bottle when I was very dehydrated, or had a bladder infection, which only happened once, while I was in that class. I thought you knew about my problems, just like everyone else in our yoga class."

"Well, since I'm a guy, those women probably wouldn't tell me your lady secrets. And I never saw you wearing "bladder leak" panties."

"How would you know that? But you're right. I don't need to wear them, because I don't leak when I cough, sneeze, or laugh. But when I have to go, I need to get to the restroom NOW! I don't dare waste a second getting there. And once I get started, it's hard for me to stop, so it can be a real flood, which one of those thin pads can't handle. I think what I have is called "urge incontinence." And yes, you're right, women usually keep those secrets to themselves, so the other women probably wouldn't tell you about me, or my issues.

"Hmm... That explains a few things. I can usually spot those kinds of panties on women, under their yoga pants, which are kind of clingy, and it didn't look like you were wearing them. You're a very pretty woman, and I am interested in you, so I admit, I looked at you very carefully."

"I noticed that!" She replies, through the door, with a warm giggle.

While she has been talking, I have heard the rustle of her jeans being pulled down, followed by a loud, melodious hiss, and tinkle, which stops abruptly, a few seconds after it starts. I hear the creaking of the seat, when she moves, before the hiss starts again, but it is much fainter than before, and there is no tinkle of her stream, in the water.

I am guessing that she became aware of her loud sound, or the misdirection of her stream, wetting her legs, or the seat, and adjusted her position to correct the problem. I am also guessing that her piss is now spraying the porcelain directly, which is much quieter, but tends to splatter, a lot more. Either possibility is a big turn-on, for me.

I don't know if the redirection of her stream to spray the porcelain is intentional, or accidental, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it was intentional, since she has mentioned her privacy, at least once, in our previous conversations. When her faint hiss finally stops, I hear the rattle of the t.p. roller, several times, quite a bit of wiping, and the flush. She opens the door and comes out of the bathroom.

"Do you need to go, too?" she asks.

"Yeah, I do, if it's OK with you."

"Go right ahead. I may not have cleaned up after myself as well as I should have, in there. Sorry about that! Hope you don't mind. I really had to go more than I thought I did, and it kind of got away on me."

"No problem for me," I say, with a warm smile, and a wink. "Wish I could have helped you with the cleanup."

I enter the bathroom, close the door, since that seems to be her custom, and look carefully at the toilet. It appears to be very clean, not a drop of pee, or any stains on the top of the seat, so she apparently didn't have problems with her stream wetting the seat, so I don't know why she was apologizing about cleanliness.

But then I lift the seat, as I usually do, and I am rewarded with lots of her fine, pee droplets, on the under side of the seat, at the front, and on the porcelain rim of the bowl, at the same location, all obviously freshly sprayed. I can still smell their fragrance, and her pheromones. I really love her smell, and the sight of her personal pee dribbles, on the porcelain, and the seat, give me intimate insights into her anatomy, and peeing style.

So my guess was right, about her moving so that she could piss directly on the porcelain, to minimize her sound, for my ears. I am delighted and turned on by my discoveries, so much so that I have a hard time getting my own stream started. I finish peeing, and I actually do help, wiping the seat, and the front rim of the bowl, for her, wondering if she will notice, at some point.

I flush, and come out of the bathroom, without mentioning my discoveries, and we drive over to the coffee shop. We get our coffee, and get seated. A waitress comes by, and tells us about some specials they have, that evening, and we decide to order food, as an early dinner. I comment, smiling warmly,

"We've known each other for more than ten years, and we're finally having our first dinner date!"

"That's true, but I hadn't thought of us in that way. We've known each other, for a very long time, and we've always been such good friends, so we can talk very freely and honestly, about anything and everything. I have always felt that I could tell you intimate, personal things, safely, even things that I can't tell other women, and I value that a lot," she replies.

'Well, I feel the same way about you, and our friendship, but there's nothing wrong with being friends and lovers, is there?" I answer, with a wink, and a smile.

"That's true," she smiles, and winks back,

"But seriously, I was well aware that you wanted to go out with me, and you were so cute when you bought that nice, expensive yoga bag, for me. I really loved it, and wanted to keep it. But I feel so comfortable talking with you, about the most intimate, personal things, even my urinary issues (smile and wink), and I was afraid that we would lose that relaxed closeness, if we started dating, and playing games, and we would eventually break up, which I didn't want to happen."

"On the other hand, I was also afraid that my rejection of your gift could end our friendship, if you took it badly, and I hoped you would understand, so I had mixed feelings about that. But your very sincere letter convinced me that you really liked and admired me, and didn't want to lose me. And I didn't want to lose you, as a friend who has always been very good to me. So here we are, still good friends, after more than ten years, maybe twelve, now, if I remember correctly."

"You're right about all of that. Thanks for telling me. I've wondered how you felt about all of those things, for a very long time, but I was afraid to ask you."

We both reach across the table, simultaneously, join hands, very affectionately, and look into each other's eyes.

"I would love to kiss you, right now," I say.

"Me too," she replies, with a very warm smile, "We will. But let's wait until later."

"OK."

Dr.P.

Edited by Dr.P
  • Like 2
  • Love 1