The slave market

Luke and I decided to visit the market. There was an auction scheduled for that morning, and that was always good entertainment. The goods for sale were slaves. We got there early. The first sales were women with children, and the men would be sold in the afternoon. The trick was to get there in time to see the young women on display, before they went under the hammer, in the last lots before the men.

We timed it well, and arrived as the first sales were underway. The young women had been delivered to the market, and were unloaded from their carts and marched into the holding pens, under canvas. We left the crowds around the auction pen, and followed the slaves into the stock tents. The prime young women were in the usual part of the holding pens, in eight or ten cages, usually with four occupants, sometimes just three. They were catalogued for sale as household slaves. Of course, what Luke and I liked, as did all the other men there, was that the slaves were completely naked and they all had their hands tied behind their backs. Guards patrolled the area, to keep them on their feet. Sitting slaves always looked lazy. We slowly walked around, taking in the flesh on display, and deciding, which of them, money no object, we would buy for our personal possession.

The women had all been enslaved for a while by the time they arrived at our market. They were afraid of what might happen, but had been through enough humiliations that they did not try to hide their nakedness. Not that they could; the cages were bare, and each was open for us to walk around all sides. Few of them made eye contact. They mostly looked at their feet, although some showed more curiosity in their surroundings.

We were on our second tour, when Luke tapped me on the shoulder, and pointed into the cage behind me. He wanted me to look at one of the girls in it. She was pretty; I remembered her from our first circuit, dark haired (shoulder length), tanned, dark eyes, with a slender, lithe body. I let my gaze fall over her figure, taking in the shape of her small, firm, pert breasts, with the dark nipples, her soft, taut stomach with the dark hair over her inviting fanny, her fit, rounded buttocks, and her long, slim legs. She was one of the fitter items on display, but probably not my first choice. I turned to ask Luke which of her features had caught his attention. He'd anticipated my question.

'Just watch her.' he said.

I did. And after a short while, she started jiggling slightly, then bent her knees, and pressed her thighs together. With a sudden shock I realised what it was that Luke had wanted me to see. The naked girl in front of me was struggling against a desperate need to empty her bladder. Soon, whether she wanted to or not, she would have to pee in full view of the auction customers. I turned to grin to Luke, and he grinned back. I knew that he, like me, would want to stay to see it happen. It was not unusual for a prime household slave to have to urinate during the course of the auction, but I'd not previously had the chance to anticipate it. It was the first time that I'd realised, before it happened, that one of the women was going to piss.

It reminded me of the women I'd watched peeing at the last auction. I'd most enjoyed the one who had released her flood just as she'd been pushed on to the stage for the auctioneer to describe her. He'd just turned to look at her, and stayed there, motionless and silent, while she dropped to squat in front of him, unable to control her bodily functions any longer. Business stopped, and all eyes were on her crouching, pissing, naked. He'd waited for her to stop weeing, then made a joke about her being supposed to be house trained. She'd quickly been hauled to her feet, pulled to the podium,, briskly sold and, within minutes, handed, sobbing to her new owner. I'd later heard that two of the girls brought to the side of the stage to wait their turn had then decided to go, but I'd not seen them.

The other two I did see had both been in the cage, but I'd not seen either of them start peeing. One had not been very obvious. I'd started by noticing that she was standing in a puddle, then seen that the puddle was growing, then realised that she was still going right where she stood, pissing down her own legs. She had her legs close together, but not quite touching, and had tilted her hips, to direct the flow of pee on to her left thigh. She'd just about finished, so I'd not seen much. I'd seen even less of the other, who was squatting on the floor of her cage when I saw her. She too had almost finished. I saw the last dribbles splashing into her puddle, and then she stood up and stepped away from it.

I'd seen other cages with puddles in, but I'd not seen any other women actually going. Nor had I noticed any who looked desperate, as did the one I was now watching.

'What's her name?' I asked Luke. He always took a close interest in the catalogue.

'Lily', he replied. Household nubiles were always named after flowers.

She had been jiggling about again, and now again pressed her thighs hard together, bending at both knees and waist. Her face was red; perhaps from embarrassment at her imminent loss of control, or perhaps just from the effort of trying not to leak. We weren't the only ones watching; a small crowd had gathered, including one of the guards. From the expression on his face, he too was hoping soon to see her piss on the floor. He shouted a warning to her, that she must stand up. She did straighten up, but kept looking at the ground. The two other women in the cage turned to glare at him.

Lily was now bouncing on the balls of her feet. 'Lily!' Luke called. She turned and looked at him. 'Just let go!' he shouted. 'Get it over with!' She looked daggers at him. She shook her head fiercely. But she was still only just able to keep the floor dry. She turned her back on us. She squeezed her thighs together again, twisting one leg in front of the other. She almost lost her balance, and had to put a foot out quickly. With her hands still tied behind her back, she bent her knees and waist to thrust her bum out towards us.

She relaxed her grip for a moment, and a dribble of pee leaked out. Briefly a quick burst of liquid sparkled in the air, and the dry wooden boards beneath her were spattered with dark, shiny wet spots. She straightened up, pressed her thighs together, and then her body defeated her will. Having released a few drips, she couldn't now stop peeing for more than a few seconds before she felt herself having to let a little more trickle our. She felt the hot pee tickle the top of her thigh, and run down the back of her legs. She bent to make herself more comfortable, and then found the trickle turned into a flood. Luke and I saw a sudden torrent gushing out from between her legs to splatter noisily on the wooden floor. With her posture, she was pissing forward, and splashing her feet. She bent further forward, so now she had her back almost parallel to the ground, and parted her legs slightly. Now Lily was pissing straight down, her torrent pouring directly down behind her heels. She tried to recover control, tried to stop peeing, but could not. We saw her flow slacken briefly, then it rushed from her again with renewed vigour. Her face flushed red, as she realised her bladder had betrayed her, and she had no choice but to continue to urinate until she was empty. She put her head down and stared at the tinkling liquid pouring out of her most private place. A tear ran down each cheek.

Luke nudged me and pointed to Rose, the blonde in the cage with Lily. She had moved in front of Lily and was facing her. She was looking directly at her as she mirrored her stance; feet apart, knees bent, leaning forward with her bum pushed out behind her. Rose started to tinkle. She too must also have been bursting to use the toilet, as her stream of piss immediately became a fine waterfall to match Lily's.

(I have to confess, that the sight was too much for me. My cock had been hard all morning, with the anticipation, and then the reality of so many naked young women to inspect. Lily's desperation had hardened me still further, and her sudden and intense involuntary urination had almost triggered my own release. Now, there was a second girl peeing in front of me. I could not contain my excitement, and I felt an intense surge of the most physical pleasure as my erect cock twitched and spat my hot come into my breeches.)

I am not sure whether Rose decided to pee then to support Lily, or whether the sight of Lily relieving herself made it impossible for Rose to hold back her own release. I suspect it was a combination of both, but probably more that Rose waned to do what little she could to ease Lily's humiliation. Rose shouted something to the two other girls in that cage. I think she was trying to persuade them to show solidarity. If so, she succeeded.

Yasmin stared coldly at Rose for a moment, then shrugged. A moment later, she squatted down, as women often do when they are to pee on the ground, balanced, with knees together and feet parted. Willow, the fourth woman paused for a moment, then made up her mind. She lowered herself to kneel on the floor. She shuffled so her feet were apart, next to her bum, rather than under her. She was facing me, so I could see clearly between her legs.

Lily and Rose were still thundering their streams on to the wooden floor. Yasmin was finding it difficult to get started. Willow had no such problem. I saw a flickering under her as she began to make a warm puddle. She pissed in two or three short squirts before she managed to open herself fully, and then a strong continuous stream poured urgently from her. A trickle ran out from under her left leg, and spread the puddle across the floor.

And then Yasmin's pee started to flow. She stared distantly at the roof of her cage while she pissed fiercely and quickly in one long stream. As soon as she finished, she rose to her feet, avoiding all eye contact, and walked away from her puddle.

Luke and I then left the compound, to watch the sales themselves start.

• Like 2