Peeing nude in the shower

I knew I’ve always been into peeing event from a young age, I have peed in places outside the toilet before. I’ve peed behind plants in the backyard and even in my driveway. I’ve had my pants all the way around my knees letting go into the plants and nobody noticed. I’ve also peed in the drain in my garage with my pants all the way off. I’ve also wet pants and the bed occasionally but that was a long time ago. The only difficulty is that whenever I pee outside of the toilet, I get so rock hard that it sprays everywhere. It turns me on so much. Watching girls pee themselves and reading these stories is just amazing. So I decided to do a little on my own so I could write about it. 

One night when everyone was asleep in the house I was in my basement by myself, watching some TV. I had a few drinks in me. Sitting there I was just tired of wearing my clothes. I was only wearing my underwear and a t-shirt. So I stripped out of both of them and sat around in my chair completely naked watching TV. I had made sure I drank a lot so I really needed to go the bathroom. I wanted to go outside the toilet to I decided to go in the shower. I stood outside the shower and decided I would aim into the middle and let go. I relaxed my bladder and eventually peed full force on the floor of the shower. I loved the splashing noise as I emptied myself out in the shower, peeing in waves. About halfway through, I was fully hard and it ended up splattering on the walls of the shower and in many different directions. Eventually my stream slowed down and pushed out the last few drops. I had not peed naked outside the toilet in my house since I was little and it felt unreal. 

• Like 4