Still allowed on YouTube

It really depends. A lot of stuff slides. There are some really good videos up still that never got noticed/reported by the morality police. Some of them even show some vag. If it doesn't get reported/pulled early on, it is probably safe.

I happened to (today) accidentally find one of a guy peeing on the floor and it showed his penis. Certainly not what I like but I'm not going to go reporting him since I don't want to ruin it for those who DO like that.

You find something good though - download it ASAP. It could get deleted anytime. I personally use DownloadHelper for Firefox, but there are tons of other options available. That one happens to let you pick the quality you want from Youtube, and also can grab video... streams :P from most other sites provided you click on it as the video first starts playing(if you miss the window of opportunity then refresh the page and try again).

Oh one more really good tip - videos in English get pulled the fastest. So get Google Translate in a tab. Feed it the terms you want, and translate them into other languages. Then copy/paste the term into youtube (or otherwise Google/Bing/Yahoo/etc). You will find MUCH more treasure that way, I assure you.

• Like 1