Ruby and Spence Pee In The Shower (“Calm Relief” 6)

Spence woke up in the hotel room to the sound of his smartphone playing music on some radio. Turning the phone alarm off, the guy sat upright on his bed, and looked over to his left, and saw his wife, Ruby, still asleep on the other side. With a gentle caress of the sheets containing the wife, Ruby was awoken, and in need of a shower.

”Okay, I need to take a shower, like, now.” - Ruby

”You know what, why don’t I join you?” - Spence

”Sure.” - Ruby

A few minutes later, Spence started up the shower, completely undressed and ready to go in at any moment. Next to him stood Ruby, also nude and ready to go. Once the water was at a warm temperature, the two took turns stepping in. Once they were both inside, they got to ‘work’. While in the middle of ‘work’, Spence felt his slightly exposed bladder in need of relief. So did Ruby, who felt the sensation moments after Spence.

”Babe, I am in need of a piss, and badly.” - Spence

”I have to pee also.” - Ruby

”Well, since we are naked and in the shower, we can just go in here.” - Spence

”Uhh, okay.” - Ruby

With the solution in place, now all that needed to be decided was who should go first.

”On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly do you need to go?” - Ruby

”Like, about an 8.” - Spence

”Oh, well I’m like a 7, so you should pee first.” - Ruby

Spence agreed that he should be first, and stepped towards the drain. He aimed his uncut dick at the drain and pulled back the foreskin, showing off his glorious head and lips. Moments later, a familiar stream of yellow relief came out of the penis’s lips, and went forth into the awaiting drain. An instant surge of relief hit Spence, as his colored bladder drink continued to be emptied into the shower. Spence peed strong for 23 seconds, before his stream turned weak. Out came some spurts, as well as a few drops. One good shake, and he was done. Spence, now with an emptied bladder, moved over, allowing Ruby to line her love lips up with the drain below. Now with the target in place, Ruby let her muscles relax, and saw her first spurt of delicious pee poke out from her now opened piss slit. The spurt turned into a yellow stream that cascaded into the pipe underneath. Like a waterfall, the stream of pee leaving Ruby’s flower rushed down and sprayed bits of pee off to the sides as a result of such force. The strength of Ruby’s cunt pee soon became a tad bit weaker, turning into a stream of hot yellowed juice that proudly left the exit point. The stream lasted for five to six more seconds, before becoming a dribble. Ruby focused on her remaining pee as it came out in spurts from her pussy. The few spurts then became small drops that slightly entered past the slit hole and joined the other parts of pee making their way through the drain. The relief given was fantastic, which the girl enjoyed a lot. One more droplet of warm pee was on its way out, slowly making its way through the girl’s urethra, and to the pee slit, now announcing its last call of entry. The drop of bladder juice dropped to the bottom of the shower, and Ruby was finished with her pee. She watched as her once wide open pee slit closed shut, a sign that her urinary system had decided to take a break from its job. The female’s pussy flaps also closed partially all on their own, as the relief that flowed from them has been stopped. With these natural body parts closed up for shop, Ruby has came to the conclusion that she has completely emptied her bladder contents. The two finished their shower, and got dressed.

Breakfast was soon to follow.

Edited by CalmBirdSong
  • Like 1