Inspire me....

Ok folks,  so I'm finding myself with more time on my hands than usual, which does have its bonuses.   I need to keep my brain working, and I think we may just be able to help each other and have a bit of fun...

You may notice I've posted a few stories in the fiction section lately - for example 'Sibling Rivalry', which was born from a real scenario in chatbox the other day.

So - if you've got a particular scenario you'd like me to write into a short story or just a Wet Carpet Magazine about, hit me with your ideas.  Don't just give me a one liner though, tell me as much as you can about the people involved. What would you like their first names to be?  Maybe it's you or a friend of yours?  Let me understand who they are, what makes them tick.  Is this a new experience for them? Is it a last resort desperate pee or a deliberate act? Is is a fantasy or a nightmare scenario for them? What thoughts are going through their minds?

Feel free to PM me, then it keeps it a surprise for everyone else.

Of course this is just for fun, so no promises.  If I like your idea then you might just find yourself reading about it sooner or later in the fiction section of this site.

(@admin - Hope this is ok, I'm obviously in no way trying to 'sell' a service, I wouldn't dream of taking payment. Only for fun.  Also, any PMs sent will be treated with discretion and won't be getting creepy responses back.  I'm proud of my reputation..)

• Like 2