Ladies' Pee and Clothing Styles During Air Travel

Some questions for the ladies, or for guys with real experiences or observations.

Metalcrue wrote under the topic "You know you're a pee fan when," (3/7/20 ~9:30 a.m.):

"When you're sat on a plane and you watching the ladies head to the toilet and fantacising about how they are going...

I always try aim to go in to the toilet after a lady. It's paid off a few of the times when there's been pee left on the seat"

I responded:

I do the same thing on plane flights, but my success rate is usually disappointing, as compared to unisex toilets, on land, and I have always wondered why. The motivation for women to squat, hover, or stand, and get the seat wet, on planes, is at least as strong as on land, the fear of catching something from a dirty seat.

So on my most recent flight, I examined the situation and surroundings of the on-board toilets, and concluded that the toilets are so tightly confined that it would be very difficult for a woman of normal size to hover, squat, or stand over them, without getting her clothing or her legs wet. The walls, sink, and even the ceiling of the compartment are very close to the toilet, leaving no room for the lady to maneuver. So, as a result, she will probably opt to sit. As a male, over 6 ft. tall, I have difficulty standing to pee in those on-board toilets.

First Question: Ladies, do my observations correspond to your experiences during air travel? Or am I totally wrong?

My curiosity about this has also led me to examine the clothing choices of ladies who travel by air, relative to ease of removal or rearrangement, for peeing. Most of them wear pants, or shorts, of course. But I do notice that a significant few wear short skirts, which I would guess make it a lot easier to pee, in those tight quarters. I had always wondered about that, because short skirts tend to expose more skin, when they are moving around the plane, getting luggage, etc.

Second Question: Ladies, when you choose clothing to wear on the plane, does ease of peeing in that clothing influence your choices?

And then there are the female flight attendants, of course. On average, their skirts are around knee length, and they wear tights underneath them, almost universally. So I am very curious about their on-board peeing styles.

Third Question: Lady flight attendants, what is your peeing style, when in the air? Do you sit, squat, or stand? Do you wear special underclothing to make it easier, whatever your choice of style may be?

As usual, I would love to hear from you ladies who travel by plane, on this subject.

Dr. P