Pee Souvenirs

I collect pee souvenirs. I have a lot of pissy napkins and tissue that have wiped vagina and pissy ass cracks, and have been picked up out of puddles of sweet lady urine. 

I have my piss shirt that I wear to get pissed on and never wash. I have panties that were worn by a lady during a public piss. I have a tumbler that had been filled by a vagina and had urine salt and syrupy pee residual in it. I had a whole piss car.

I have the carpet in my house with piss stains. I think about what will happen when it’s time to change the carpet, and it is about that time now. 

What I want for my collection is a pissy stuffed animal. A plush, stuffed animal, placed in a bucket and have a nice female hoover her bare ass and pussy over it and relieve herself multiple times on it. Then let the piss absorb in it. After it dries I will put it in a clear plastic bag and tie it up. 

The more I think about this, I am going to take action on it and start making requests. I will have a separate stuffed animal for each lady. I will need stuffed animals not too small, and not too large as to not get over saturated or will take too much to get real wet.

I will kept everyone updated with my progress. 

• Hot 1