The first time Vicky pissed on the floor

Vicky and I had decided to spend the evening watching some films and drinking wine and beer. I had only moved into the house recently and much of the furniture, curtains and carpets had been left by the previous owner. As Vicky got up to pee for the fourth or fifth time, at which point I reached for the pause button, again, she commented, for the hundredth time since I had moved in, that she hated the orange rug in front of the fire. When she came back into the room, I suggested that next time she needed to pee, she should squat on the hated rug and we wouldn't have to pause the film. “I'd have to be a lot more drunk to do that” she said. Next time she went to pee, I suggested the carpet as soon as she got up, but she replied that maybe another drink and maybe next time.

After her next beer, she stood up and I said “You really don't have to leave the room you know” She looked at me a little drunkenly, lifted her skirt, and pulling down her knickers as she did so, squatted. It took her a moment to get going. Pissing on the carpet in front of the television isn't quite the standard behaviour in most living rooms. She pissed while I stared. I knew this wouldn't lead to sex, so I just looked and stored the memory. It wasn't a massive piss, but there was a cone shaped puddle on the rug. When she finished, she stood, pulled her knickers up and sat back on the sofa. “That was convenient, but I don't think I should have done it.” I told her she may as well use the rug for the rest of the evening, as now I had a reason to throw it out, she may as well make the most of it.

Vicky pissed on the rug twice more that night. After the second time she took her knickers off. The third time, was even more convenient for her. With nothing under her skirt, she just moved to the edge of the couch and pissed on to the now well soaked rug. I was able to get a good view on both occasions as the first time she squatted facing directly towards me with her knees apart, She was also showing off how far across the floor she could spray her golden jet. The final time off the edge of the sofa I was able to reach between her thighs and stroke her although being careful not to touch her stream and get pee over the soft cushions.

When we went to bed shortly after, I rolled up the rug and put it into a plastic rubbish bag. In the morning, I threw it out. but it was only one of half-a-dozen old rugs that I found in the house.

• Like 1
Vicky and I had decided to spend the evening watching some films and drinking wine and beer. I had only moved into the house recently and much of the furniture, curtains and carpets had been left by the previous owner. As Vicky got up to pee for the fourth or fifth time, at which point I reached for the pause button, again, she commented, for the hundredth time since I had moved in, that she hated the orange rug in front of the fire. When she came back into the room, I suggested that next time she needed to pee, she should squat on the hated rug and we wouldn't have to pause the film. “I'd have to be a lot more drunk to do that” she said. Next time she went to pee, I suggested the carpet as soon as she got up, but she replied that maybe another drink and maybe next time.

After her next beer, she stood up and I said “You really don't have to leave the room you know” She looked at me a little drunkenly, lifted her skirt, and pulling down her knickers as she did so, squatted. It took her a moment to get going. Pissing on the carpet in front of the television isn't quite the standard behaviour in most living rooms. She pissed while I stared. I knew this wouldn't lead to sex, so I just looked and stored the memory. It wasn't a massive piss, but there was a cone shaped puddle on the rug. When she finished, she stood, pulled her knickers up and sat back on the sofa. “That was convenient, but I don't think I should have done it.” I told her she may as well use the rug for the rest of the evening, as now I had a reason to throw it out, she may as well make the most of it.

Vicky pissed on the rug twice more that night. After the second time she took her knickers off. The third time, was even more convenient for her. With nothing under her skirt, she just moved to the edge of the couch and pissed on to the now well soaked rug. I was able to get a good view on both occasions as the first time she squatted facing directly towards me with her knees apart, She was also showing off how far across the floor she could spray her golden jet. The final time off the edge of the sofa I was able to reach between her thighs and stroke her although being careful not to touch her stream and get pee over the soft cushions.

When we went to bed shortly after, I rolled up the rug and put it into a plastic rubbish bag. In the morning, I threw it out. but it was only one of half-a-dozen old rugs that I found in the house.

Cool story bro!! Tell it again!!