Pee Equipment

I was thinking about my pee action equipment/supplies and was wondering if anyone else had equipment for pee action. 

I have 9 foot by 12 foot plastic sheeting for pee play at her place. My place she can just let her piss fly. I have an automotive grade funnel for her to piss in while the smaller end is stuck in my mouth.

I have a travel toilet, a toilet seat with foldable legs that you would but a bag in. Haven’t used that yet. Wouldn’t use it with the collection bag of course. I have my action cameras, one waterproof, one water resistant. The waterproof one is great! Put it in the bottom of a tumbler once and let a lady piss in it on the camera. 

I have a plastic soup container to be filled by a vagina with the camera in it. Didn’t get to use that yet. I had it set up but she bailed on me with a bs story about a meeting at noon. I keep a towel in my trunk to dry my leather seats after they’ve been pissed on. I have my favorite piss shirt that I wear to get urinated on by women that I don’t wash. 

For piss surveillance I have some cheap binoculars which are useless, and a microfiber towel so when I collect used, wet wipe napkins, I wrap them up and it takes on a nice piss scent.

I would like to get a stuffed animal to be pissed on by my favorite ladies. 

Last but not least my piss tissue and napkin collection which is a shoebox filled with used pee napkins.