My first sighting

This was in the spring about a decade ago. I was walking along the local nature trail where it comes close to a lake. As i was walking by i see a couple that have beached their boat on shore and are sitting down and talking. As they see me the decide it is time that they go back out into the water. I hear the man ask if the lady needs to use the facilities, she replied i need to tinkle and she wandered off down a different trail. I knew where that trail went so I took a shortcut... After a minute of walking I rounded a bend and came up about 15 feet from her. She was an attractive blonde in a red 2 piece bikini. She was squatted down and letting out a powerful stream. After about 30 seconds she pulled up her bottoms and walked off, not noticing me at all.

This was the first time I had seen a women pee outside and it was amazing event. This is what got me hooked. Sadly I have had very few sightings since.

• Like 4