Late-night adventure in the park

Last summer my friend Faith and I were bar crawling in a part of the city where a street full of bars passes a park on one side in between the rest of the bars. As we were passing the park Faith uttered “Ugh I have to peeeeeee!" My ears instantly perked up and a deviant idea popped into my head as we passed the dark park around 11pm.

I said to Faith “Hang on, come with me while I drop something off in my car”. I didn’t having anything to drop off but I parked my car in a lot inside the park. My idea was that I was going to say I needed to pee as well, go over to a tree covered area, and then just tell Faith she might as well ditch in the woods too!

It went even better than I had hoped when Faith yet again made it known she had to relieve herself by saying “Oh my God, I like have to pee right now”. I wasted no time by saying I did as well and asked her to keep watch as I walked towards a circle of trees.

When I walked inside this ring of trees I practically guided her in as well and told her she might as well pee too. To my amazement she started looking around as she grabbed the top of her jeans. Then it happened! She pulled her pants down and I could see the faint light outline of her naked waste all the way down her legs as she squatted down. She sure wasn’t kidding about this being an emergency as a strong torrent of pee hit the ground almost before she was in her squat position.

This was so hot that I had to push my luck. Besides teasing her that she must have really had to go I asked her if she ever got naked outside. (I said this because something I hadn't mentioned yet is Faith and I hooked up once, neither of us made a big deal about it). So I asked if she ever had sex outside before right as she was standing up and pulling her jeans up.

I was lucky that she laughed a little instead of shutting me down. So with her pants up but opened and unzipped I walked over to her. I slid her pants down as we kissed but it seemed too difficult to do this standing up. To my surprise she suggested to lie down on the ground, making sure we avoid our pee spots of course. I was on top and it was incredible, especially doing it in such a vulnerable situation.

• Like 2