I too have had some fun experiences peeing while riding quads. Once while riding with my cousin on a mountain road in the middle of nowhere, I started really needing to pee. The road was steep and there wasn't really anything to go behind, but I mentioned I needed to pee and she nonchalantly just stopped and said 'well pee right here' (we were riding together on the same quad). So I got off and peed right next to the quad, into the upslope on the mountain. It was a real turn-on and I had a bit of a hardon, so it took awhile to get the flow started. She giggled seeing the stream coming out in little spurts until I finally got going. Then she asked me to try and write her name! Unfortunately I didn't get to see her pee, but it was still fun peeing in front of her.

• Like 1

One time, my friends, our brothers, and I were hiking up to a lake with my dad. Before we went up to the lake we stopped at the bathrooms. They were very unclean and smelled very bad, so we just peed behind the bushes. It was weird, but very necessary due to lots of camping trips. I'm glad I have experienced this to share this with you, and for the fun of it!