My cousin started it

When I was smaller, my cousin told me to come outside because she had something to show me. At the time, she had on underwear and a skirt, She must have been about 13 and I was about 11. I followed her outside and we walked into the woods, she squatted down, showed me her underwear by lifting her skirt, then peed in her panties. I remember being so jealous that I could not do the same at the moment, if I had to pee right then, I would have done the same in front of her.

As a result, for the next few summers, because we were sort of out in the country a little ways, I would pee in my panties whenever I had to go. During the day I never had to go inside, so I just wet my panties wherever I was. It was great.

My cousin was the type that could wet the bed with no consequences, If I was going to wet, I had to do it in my panties out in the woods when nobody was looking. I also tried pooping in my panties for a while because I like the thrill, but you sort of have to be close to the house to be able to clean up.

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...