"Marcia: A Brief, "Wet" Flirtation. Part 2. Day 1. (A Sequel)

"Marcia:" A Brief "Wet" Flirtation. Part 2. Day 1. (A Sequel)

By Dr.P

Notes: This is a totally fictional sequel to the original story of "Marcia," posted on October 21, 2019, which, with perfect hindsight, should have been designated "Part 1." At the time when I wrote that original, I thought it would stand alone, as the story of a single encounter, and I didn't anticipate that there would be any more parts, prequels (Part 0), or sequels (Part 2,...). My apologies to readers, for any confusion in numbers, or the order of presentation.

On further reflection, I think that "Marcia" is a very attractive character, solidly based in the real world, with a lot of erotic potential, in both the real and fantasy worlds. So this is a fantasy of events which could happen between us, next, from my point of view. Since this is a fantasy, many things can happen, over multiple days, although I have tried to make the timeline seem real. It turns out that enough activities have already occurred to me, to fill more than one day, so I am posting them separately, and designating them "Part 2. Day1, Part 2. Day 2, etc. Hope you enjoy!

My wife and I make another trip to Taiwan, during the year following "Part 1," to celebrate the 100th birthday of her brother-in-law. Of course, the celebration will involve his entire, extended family, including "Marcia," as I find out. So I am very enthusiastic about the trip, unlike my usual feelings. (I hate the inevitable stress and hassles of international travel.)

We are met at the airport by a small family group, which includes "Marcia," to my immense delight. After polite greetings from other family members, she and I hug, very warmly, but chastely, and our eyes meet. From the sparkle in her eyes, I know that things are still very good between us, as they had been when we parted, very reluctantly, almost a year ago. The attraction between us is so intense, that we have a hard time keeping our hands off of one another, in view of the others.

"Marcia" manages the seating arrangement, in the car taking us to our hotel, so that she sits in the center, between me and my wife. We are packed very tightly together. I notice immediately that she is wearing a knee length, denim, wrap-around skirt, very similar to the one she wore, on the first day I met her, almost two years ago. It rides up quite a bit, when she sits, in the confines of the car. As we settle into our seats, she lifts the front flap of her skirt, momentarily, showing me her lovely bare thighs, as she adjusts it, pulling it down to her knees, again, and making sure that the opening of the slit is on her right side, nearest to me. The over-wrap of her skirt blocks my wife's view of her legs, and, eventually of my hand, during this action, and for the rest of the ride.

Once we are settled in, I sneak my left hand onto "Marcia's" thigh, through the gap in the right side of her skirt. She acknowledges my touch by squeezing her legs together, gripping my hand, then opening her legs slightly, to give me access to her upper, inner thighs, and panties. Our eyes meet briefly. She smiles and winks. I wink back, and caress her thighs, very cautiously, to avoid attracting the attention of the others, especially my wife.

The ride from the airport to our hotel takes about 45 minutes, during which I have my hand between "Marcia's" thighs, under her skirt, for the entire time, as animated conversations go on, among all of us. I manage to move my hand upward, on her inner thigh, and insert a finger or two into her slit, which is already wet and slippery, beside the gusset of her "bladder leak" panties. She makes some subtle adjustments, to enhance her pleasure, and catches my eyes, often.

Nobody notices her movements, because of the animated nature of the ongoing conversations, with people making gestures, laughing a lot, and trying to get comfortable, in the crowded car. I have found her clit, and fondle it very gently. I notice that my fingers, and the gusset of her panties, are getting wetter, with time.

She suddenly presses her thighs together, very tightly, squeezing my hand, as her orgasmic squirt wets my fingers and her panties. Fortunately, she is able to suppress the usual sounds of her orgasm, and disguises them as a sneeze. I keep my hand in place, to avoid attracting attention. I love feeling her warmth and her wetness, on her inner thighs. I am not worried that her wetness will soak through her skirt, and be visible, since the fabric is quite thick, and she is wearing a very short, cotton slip, under it, beneath her bum. And beside that, her panties are guaranteed not to leak.

As we approach our hotel, I slowly and carefully extricate my hand from between her legs, under her skirt, using her slip to absorb the few drops of her wetness, on my fingers. I can still enjoy her lingering fragrance, on my hand. She smiles, and catches my eyes, lovingly, as I casually raise my hand toward my own nose. The relatives drop me and the wife off at our hotel, with the understanding that they will pick us up for dinner, in a couple of hours, giving us time to settle in, unpack, and shower, after our long flight.

They pick us up, to take us to dinner. "Marcia" has changed to a knee length, knit dress, which clings to her lovely body, and rides up quite a bit, when she sits down, displaying a few inches of her beautiful, bare thighs, above her knees. I guess she remembers that I love looking at her legs, not to mention caressing, kissing, and wiping them, when they are wet, as is usual, after she pees!

We smile and catch each other's eyes, many times, on the way to the restaurant, but we refrain from touching each other, reluctantly. We end up sitting at a circular restaurant table, as in previous years, with me between "Marcia" and my wife. The two women begin a long conversation, in Chinese, around and through me. The food is delicious, and we eat a lot, and drink many cups of tea, as usual. My bladder gets uncomfortably full, fairly early, so I excuse myself, saying,

"Waw yao shiao bien."
("I want to pee.")

"Marcia" and my wife are deeply engaged in their conversation, so they don't appear to pay much attention to me, if any.

So I get up, pick up my cane, and begin searching for the men's room, since this is a new restaurant, to me, and I don't know where it is. Eventually, I find it. Given previous memories, I also locate the "handicapped" facilities, and check them out. They are adequate, but not all that clean, with obvious wet spots, and pee dribbles, on the toilet seat. I am guessing that "Marcia" will opt to squat over that toilet, rather than sitting down on it, if we are lucky enough to visit it together, at some point. That is an intriguing possibility, and I begin fantasizing about her doing that.

While I am in the area, I notice that the door to the Ladies' room is open, but nobody is in it, so I check it out. The toilet seat is really wet, with many pee dribbles, so I am sure that "Marcia" will not want to sit down to pee there, either. Other women have apparently squatted, sprinkled the seat, and not bothered to wipe it.

[Note to Western readers who have traveled previously, in Asia: In downtown Taipei, at present, all of the public toilets for women are apparently Western style. None of them are "squatties," like those used in Japan, and in rural areas of Asia.]

I return to the table, and join in the feast, again. "Marcia" and my wife are still carrying on their intense conversation.

Some new guests, whom I don't know, arrive, and my wife is very surprised, and eager to talk with them, not having seen them for decades. There is no more room at our large table, so she joins them at another table, which the restaurant staff provides, nearby. This leaves me and "Marcia" free to talk with each other, for the first time, on this trip. We do the best we can, given the language barrier, which is still significant. We freely mix and intersperse Chinese and English words and phrases, in our sentences, beginning to develop a common language, to communicate with one another. The food and the tea keep coming, and we continue to enjoy it, actually feeding each other with our chopsticks, like the lovers that we are. No one else seems to notice us, or care, at all.

After some time has passed, during which we have drunk a lot more tea, "Marcia" whispers, in my ear, "I want to pee," in English, to my great surprise. "Do you want to come with me?"

"Yes! Of course I do! I would love to come with you!" I answer, also in English, as I take her hand in mine. I am overjoyed, and I add,

"Sheh-sheh ni gei waw shaw!"
("Thank you for telling me!")

She seems very calm and practical, saying,

"Waw bu jer-dao tsuhsoh tsai nahlee. Ni tsai shiao bien, soyie ni jer-dao. Ni gei waw kahn, hao bu hao?"
("I don't know where the toilet is. You peed already, so you know. Will you show me?")

"Dui luh! Waw jer-dao. Waw gei ni kahn. Hung hao!"
("Yes! I know. I will show you. Very gladly!")

I glance over at my wife, and see that she is deeply engaged in conversations, at her "new" table, and is paying no attention to me, or to us. I stand up, still holding "Marcia's" hand, pick up my cane, and we walk toward the bathrooms, together.

As we approach the bathrooms, I tell her what I have found out, about them:

"Tsuhsoh ie dien dzahn, shir-la. Ni bu yao dzoh, shiao bien."
("The toilets are a little dirty, and wet. You don't want to sit down, to pee.")

"Ni yao bu yao shiao bien tsai nieu-wrzen-da tsuhsoh? Waw kahn-jen la. Nema shir. Ni bu yao dzoh."
("Do you want to pee in the Ladies' toilet? I looked at it. It's very wet. You don't want to sit down. ")

"Waw bu yao! Waw yao gung ni, shiao bien, tsai "disabled" tsuhsoh!"
("I don't want to! I want to go with you, and pee in the "disabled" toilet!")

She says, with a wink and a grin, pointing at the door to the "Handicapped" toilet, and pulling me toward it, with some urgency. I follow her, very willingly, opening the door for her, and walk with her to the toilet, showing her the wet spots and dribbles, on the seat. Then I answer,

"Hao! Waw shee-hwahn ni yao shiao-bien tsai "disabled" tsuhsoh, gung waw. Ni kahn jegga tsuhsoh yeh shir-la. Ni bu nung dzoh."

("OK! Glad you want to pee in the "disabled" toilet, with me. You can see this toilet is also wet. You can't sit down.")

"Ni jer-dao waw bu yao dzoh shir-la tsuhsoh, shiao bien! Waw yao squat!" she finishes, in English.
("You know I don't want to sit on a wet toilet, to pee! I want to squat!")

"Ni yao bu yao kahn waw tsema squat, shiao bien, yeh kahn waw-da twei shir-la meo, gei waw tsah twei?" Waw meo gei ni kahn waw tsema squat shiao bien. Ni hung ai kahn waw, shr bu shr?"

("Do you want to watch how I squat to pee, see if my legs get wet, and wipe my legs for me? I never showed you how I squat when I pee. Wouldn't you love to see me?")

"Waw hun yao! Waw hung ai kahn ni tsema squat shiao bien, tsai gei ni tsah twei! Waw meo kahn-jen ni tsema squat shiao bien. Waw hung ai kahn ni!"

("I want to, very much! I would love very much to see how you squat to pee, then wipe your legs for you! I never saw how you squat to pee! I would love to watch you!")

Since she is going to squat, I raise the dirty, wet seat for her, to get it out of her way, and remember to lock the door of the single-user bathroom, to maintain our privacy. At this point, she is in a real hurry, desperate to pee, as soon as possible. She lifts her dress, above her waist, and pulls her panties down to mid thigh, in a flash, then squats over the toilet, exactly as she had demonstrated for me, fully clothed, when she showed me how her legs got wet, when she squatted to pee, the very first time we were together, nearly two years ago. She apparently forgot that she did that demonstration, now, possibly because she was clothed, when she did it, and I never saw her slit, or a drop of her actual pee, at that time. Since her dress is a clingy knit, it stays gathered up above her waist. I drop to my knees, in front of her, on the floor, to watch her pee in her high squat, with the best possible view.

Her pee comes out in the same powerful, flat, slightly ragged spray, going almost straight forward, from her slit, with a loud, sexy hiss, which I remember from watching her do it sitting down, with her legs open, a year ago. I move in closer to her, and the toilet, to improve my view of her pee stream. She stops peeing suddenly, warning me,

"Shiao-shing! Ni-da lien shir-la!"
("Be careful! Your face will get wet!")

"Waw bu tsai hoo! Meo guan shee! Waw ai kahn ni tsema shiao bien!"
("I don't care! It doesn't matter! I love to see how you pee!")

I notice that her inner thighs were getting wet, because they are too close together, about an inch apart, for the side spray from her ragged stream, which is significant. I love seeing her trying to spread her legs further apart, stretching her "bladder leak" panties to their limit, which I find very sexy, and many dribbles are collecting on her inner thighs, for me to lick off, when she finishes. But I know that her panties, now still dry, will soon get wet, so I tell her,

"Ni dah twei shir-la. Waw gei ni toh koodze, soyie ni kuh-ie kai twei, ie dien, hao bu hao?"
("Your thighs are getting wet. I'll pull your panties down, so you can spread your legs a little more, OK?")

"Hao," ("OK,") She answers.

I reach up and pull her panties all the way down to her ankles, and she spreads her legs a lot further apart, leaving several inches between her thighs. Then I back away, a little, so she can start peeing again, without worrying about spraying my face.

She gets her stream going again, under better control, and her legs stay drier. But there are still plenty of little dribbles for me to lick from her thighs, later. She continues to pee for a long time, and her slightly ragged, flat spray is uniquely feminine, and very erotic, to me. I am thinking that her squatting piss is the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life. Her hiss subsides, as her stream weakens, and becomes single and round. It stops, momentarily, and she restarts it, with a little effort, and a slight hiss. Her weaker stream wanders, first sprinkling one of her thighs, then the other, before it finally stops. She just lets it all happen, while I watch, intently. It really is the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life, up to that point!

She looks down at her legs, and comments,

"Waw-da twei nema shir! Ni gei waw tsah twei, hao bu hao?"
("My legs are very wet! You wipe my legs for me, OK?")

"Hung hao! Waw hung ai tsah ni-da piao-liahng-da twei!"
("Very good! I love to wipe your beautiful legs!")

I answer, as I move toward her, still on my knees, on the floor. I take some t.p. from the roll on the wall, and she deepens her squat, spreading her thighs even wider, to give me access, to wipe her legs. I dive right in, with my face and tongue, rather than the t.p., licking her pee drops from her inner thighs and dripping slit, while I hug her thighs and bum, with my arms, getting her to close her thighs, around my face.

Although she is surprised, she pushes her wet slit against my mouth, and squeezes my face between her upper, inner thighs, which are very wet. They get my face and beard wet, and I love it. I continue to lick and suck her pussy, finding her clit, with my tongue. Exposed and wet, with her fresh, warm pee, it is quite sensitive, and easily aroused. I feather-kiss her clit for only a minute or two, and she shudders and moans, with a strong orgasm, squirting her juices and a little bit of her pee, into my mouth.

I swallow her nectar, and continue to hug her thighs and bum, to help her keep her balance, while she is still standing, in her very high squat. I look up, as she looks down; our eyes meet, and she smiles, very warmly. I begin wiping her legs, with the t.p., as I promised, starting at her ankles and calves, and working upward.

As I wipe her calves, with t.p., she says to me, with a wicked grin,

"I piss nemah doh!"
("I piss a lot!")

"Yes, you pissed a lot!" I answer, in English.

"I love to hear your hiss, when you piss!"

"Hiss," Chung-ven shr shen ma?"
("What is "hiss," in Chinese?") She asks.

"Chung-ven "hiss" waw bu jer dao. "Pooh chu lai," shr bu shr?"
("Chinese for "hiss" I don't know. Is it "pooh chu lai?")

"Bu shr! "Pooh chu lai" Ingven shr "steam come out," shiao fahn."
("No! "Pooh chu lai" means "steam come out," in English, cooking food.")

"Ni shiao bien, waw ting jen ni "sshsshsss!" Ingven giao ni-da "hiss." Waw hung ai ting jen ni-da hiss! Hung kah-ai-ia! "Very sexy!"

("When you piss, I hear your "sshsshsss!" sound. In English, they call that your "hiss." I love to hear your hiss! Very cute! Very sexy!")

"Sheh-sheh, ni!" ("Thank you!") she says, with a shy little smile, as I continue wiping the droplets of her pee, from her beautiful legs, reaching her thighs, at this point.

"Bu kutchi!" ("You're welcome!") I answer.

When I reach her upper thighs, her small thigh gap, and her nearly hairless slit, with my wiping, I quit using the t.p., and simply lick her delicious skin, with my tongue. She loves it, and makes purring sounds. I get her to turn around, and bend forward, so I can catch a few dribbles, remaining on her lovely bum, which I also lick. She continues to purr.

I finish up with t.p., but she leaves her clingy dress above her waist, and her panties, at her ankles, for the moment. I wonder why, but I don't ask her, because I love continuing to look at her pretty legs and her lovely slit.

Then, she surprises me, asking,

"Ni yeh huh nema doh chah, dui bu dui? Soyie ni yeh yao shiao bien, shr bu shr?"
("You also drank a lot of tea, right? So you also want to pee, true?") She asks.

"Shr! Waw yao shiao bien!"
("True, I want to pee!") I respond.

Then I ask her, with a warm, affectionate smile,

"Ni yao bu yao kahn waw shiao bien?"
("Do you want to watch me pee?")

She answers, very quiet and shy, beginning to blush, a little,

"Dui luh. Waw yao kahn ni,"
("Yes. I want to watch you,"

"Waw ai ni kahn waw shiao bien,"
("I would love to have you watch me pee,")

I answer, as I begin to unzip my pants.

Her eyes are riveted on my pants and my semi-hard cock, as I pull it out, and step closer to the toilet, with the seat still up, from her squatting piss.

She moves beside me, looks at my cock, then at my eyes, with a questioning expression. I know what she wants to do, but is too shy to ask. I take her hand and put it on my cock, to reassure her, saying,

"Ni bu pah! Ni kuh-ie pung waw! Waw shee-hwahn ni! Hung hao! "
("Don't be afraid! You can touch me! I like you! It's very good! ")

She holds my cock in her hand. It is hard for me to get started peeing, with her lovely warm hand holding my cock, but the volume in my bladder soon takes over, and I pee a powerful stream, which she aims into the toilet very skillfully. My pee mingles with hers, in the toilet, since we never flushed it, when she finished.

When I finish peeing, she looks at me, questioningly, and shakes the dribbles off of my cock, as it begins to stiffen. She begins stroking it lovingly, with her hand, making it harder, and then does something different than I expect.

She turns around, to face me, with her back toward the toilet, hugs me around the neck, pulls herself upward, as high as she can, rubbing her bare upper thighs and slit against my hard cock, which becomes harder, and drips some pre-cum and remaining pee, on her legs. I suddenly understand why she kept her dress up, around her waist, and her panties at her ankles. She says,

"Ni bau waw, hao bu hao?"
("You hold me, OK?")

"Hung hao!"
("Very good!")

I answer, as I cup my hands under her tight little bum, lift her upward, and pull her closer to me. She is slender and light, but I am still happy that I have been working out regularly, since my leg injury, and I am able to lift her, so easily. She opens her legs around my now stiff cock, and catches it in her thigh gap. I lift and hold her up, so that our heights match, a little better. She tightens her thigh muscles in her gap, around my cock, and begins squeezing and releasing the head, as I thrust it in and out of her gap. She allows a little of her warm pee to dribble out of her slit, onto my cock, and it feels fantastic!

"Fuck me!" she whispers, in English, "Fuck my legs! Waw yao ni cum tsai waw-da twei shahng!"

("Fuck me! Fuck my legs! I want you to cum on my legs!")

"Waw hung ai cum tsai ni-da twei shahng!"
("I would love to cum, all over your legs!")

I am surprised that she knows the word "fuck," in English, because I know she is a very classy lady. But I do as she says, thrusting my cock in and out of her thigh gap, and pulling her bum closer to me. She increases the tempo, squeezes her thighs tighter together, and moves them, making me cum quickly, with a powerful spurt, which bathes her inner thighs and slit, and goes everywhere, running down the backs, fronts, and insides of her legs, and mingles with our mixed pee, in the toilet. A few more drops of my cum land elsewhere on her bare legs, and she giggles. I begin releasing her bum, and lower her, until her feet are on the floor, again.

"Dui bu chee!" ("Sorry!") I say, as I grab some t.p., intending to wipe my cum from her legs, not believing that she actually wants my cum all over them. She stops me, saying,

"Ni bu yao tsah waw-da twei! Waw ai ni-da cum tsai waw-da twei shahng!
("Don't wipe my legs! I love your cum on my legs!")

"Hung hao!" ("Very good!") I answer.

She rubs my cum into her skin with her fingers, instead of wiping it off, giving me a grin and a wink.

When I have recovered, I drop to my knees on the floor, in front of her, and wipe the remaining cum and pee drops from her legs, with t.p. Eventually, we agree that she is dry enough, so I begin pulling her panties back up, from around her ankles. This is a labor of love, as I caress every inch of her lovely legs, from her ankles to her slit and bum.

Then I begin pulling her lovely, clingy knit dress down, feeling and caressing her entire body, as I smooth it over her. Fortunately her dress is still dry, with no pee or cum stains. There is a small cum stain on the gusset of her "bladder leak" panties, but she doesn't notice it. I don't think she will be upset by it.

With a wink and a wicked grin, she reminds me to dry my beard of her pee and juices, before leaving the bathroom, saying,

"Ni-da hoodz shir-la. Waw ven waw-da pee gei ni shir. Ni yao shee, yeh tsah ni-da lien."
("Your beard is wet. I smell my pee made it wet. You better wash and wipe your face.")

"Waw jer- dao. Dui luh. Sheh-sheh ni gei waw shaw."
("I know. Yes. Thank you for telling me.")

I rinse my face and beard with clear tap water, wipe with paper towels, and then dry my beard with the hot air hand drier, and a comb. After checking the area nearby for members of our party, and finding none, at this moment, we actually leave the "disabled" bathroom together, and wander back to the table, hand in hand. My wife is still engaged in very earnest and lengthy conversations with the new guests, and doesn't realize that either "Marcia" or I have left the table and returned, let alone, together.

The birthday gathering for the brother-in-law is still two days away. "Marcia" and I are trying to figure out how we can spend more time, alone together, during that time. My wife wants to spend the entire next day with the long lost relatives who showed up at the dinner, tonight, visiting local scenic landmarks and museums, and then having dinner, at a fine restaurant, the next evening. She plans on being out until fairly late, in that evening. That doesn't interest me, at all, and it would keep me and "Marcia" apart, for the entire day, and evening.

But there is also a very popular musical show going on, nearby, with a matinee the next day, for which tickets are available. I express strong interest, and "Marcia" finds out that it will be over by 3 p.m., which would give us at least half of an afternoon and evening to spend together, afterward. I opt for that, with my wife's blessing.

Dr.P

• Hot 1