Another True Story Cleaning the Ladies Room Pee Story

Another True Story Cleaning the Ladies Room Pee Story. It is my job to clean the ladies room and mens room at my work. For people to know that I was cleaning the ladies room or mens room I would have to put the trash can by the door. Any man or women who needed to use the restrooms I would move the trash can out of the way and walk out and let them do there business. A month a go I was cleaning the ladies room handicap stall for my job duties. When a young lady came into the ladies room and say can I use ? I say yes then I saw her walking into the stall and I walked out. I stud on outside putting my ear up to the door and I heard her pee. No wonder she ran into the ladies room to pee she had a loud pee that lasted minute or so I didn’t count how long she went. She thanked me when she was done. This was another time I was cleaning the ladies room and had a lady who need to pee come in on my when I was cleaning the ladies room. I always enjoy hearing ladies pee the sound it makes and the time it takes.

• Like 2