Woodshederic2

Have always been excited at the thought of ladies peeing particularly if they enjoy wetting their panties and other clothes when doing it. Some while ago I can’t remember where I read a confession from a girl who regularly pissed at parties on her hosts carpets. To avoid being seen she wore a long ankle  length dress and she would pee near the bar area so when she moved away it would look like someone had spilt a drink. She confessed to doing this dozens of times without being detected and admitted that she was highly aroused by the peeing and the naughtiness of it. 

Would love to hear if anyone else has done similar and how they felt about it. Maybe if you haven’t done it , after reading this you may be tempted to try. Please let me know. Thanks

Edited by Sophie
Moved to Pee Talk & Questions ~ Sophie
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Woodshederic2 said:

Have always been excited at the thought of ladies peeing particularly if they enjoy wetting their panties and other clothes when doing it. Some while ago I can’t remember where I read a confession from a girl who regularly pissed at parties on her hosts carpets. To avoid being seen she wore a long ankle  length dress and she would pee near the bar area so when she moved away it would look like someone had spilt a drink. She confessed to doing this dozens of times without being detected and admitted that she was highly aroused by the peeing and the naughtiness of it. 

Would love to hear if anyone else has done similar and how they felt about it. Maybe if you haven’t done it , after reading this you may be tempted to try. Please let me know. Thanks

I have a thing about ladies peeing on the carpet so that kind of confession interests me.

• Agree 1