I have recently come back from a fantastic holiday in South America.I had an amazing time,saw so much and met some really nice people.

As far as pee related stuff,nothing really of note but,during one of the flights,i got up to go to the toilet.It was quite early in the morning and my fellow passengers were just beginning to wake up before we were due to land so there was a bit of a queue.Other flights,it was fun to watch females going in to the aircraft toilet and let my imagination run wild as to how they might be peeing.It helped pass the time on the longer flights.

I did find myself desperate to pee one day after being stuck in traffic heading to the airport,then having to check in and go through all the usual  hassle of airports.So,by the time I got to airside,I was absolutely bursting and the relief when I did finally pee was amazing.My desperation did not go unnoticed by one of my fellow female travellers in my group.She teased me a bit by saying 'I need a wee too'  'Don't you say that'i replied jokingly.

I did have a bit of pee fun in my hotel room one night,when i peed in the shower and got quite turned on.Well,I just had to take care of my now hard cock and had a great orgasm.

All this and the fact I had to pee more than normal beacause I drank a lot of water to keep hydrated in the heat.

I hope you enjoyed this and sorry if it's not that exciting.

• Like 3