My only experience with pee

Initially did not understand pee when it comes to sex, but over time that has certainly changed. I also never thought that once it became a fantasy, I would ever act on it, but recently that too has changed.

Unlike many of you I don't find the act of peeing erotic or exciting. If I'm sat watching telly, or out with friends and need to pee, that's it... I need to pee.

But when I'm in the mood, it all of a sudden becomes very exciting, to the point where now I definitely want to experience it with another person at some point!

For now however, I have to go it alone, and fantasy a reality, when aroused I like to pee on my fingers and taste it, it feels so naughty but incredibly exciting!

aaaaaand I've never told anybody anything like that before! :')

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, PeeFantasy said:

Initially did not understand pee when it comes to sex, but over time that has certainly changed. I also never thought that once it became a fantasy, I would ever act on it, but recently that too has changed.

Unlike many of you I don't find the act of peeing erotic or exciting. If I'm sat watching telly, or out with friends and need to pee, that's it... I need to pee.

But when I'm in the mood, it all of a sudden becomes very exciting, to the point where now I definitely want to experience it with another person at some point!

For now however, I have to go it alone, and fantasy a reality, when aroused I like to pee on my fingers and taste it, it feels so naughty but incredibly exciting!

aaaaaand I've never told anybody anything like that before! :')

I’m kind of like that too my day to day pee is just that something I do.  But when I’m horny and really turned on it’s a different story.  It turns me one talking or chatting with someone else into the same thing. 

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, Sweets said:

But when I’m horny and really turned on it’s a different story.  It turns me one talking or chatting with someone else into the same thing.

When wife Bonnie says to me: "Come in here. I want you to watch me pee", I'm instantly horny. Usually get a blowjob while she's on the toilet which is a real turn on too.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:51 PM, Sweets said:

I’m kind of like that too my day to day pee is just that something I do.  But when I’m horny and really turned on it’s a different story.  It turns me one talking or chatting with someone else into the same thing. 

I've always been more of a visual person but reading about people's kinky play here is incredible! 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1