Extremely Horny Pissing (inquiry/story)

On 11/16/2019 at 12:28 AM, Steve0102 said:

Does anyone else ever drink an unnatural amount of water at home and just wait for you bladder to explode all at once? One time my ex girlfriend called me while I was on my last break at work saying she wanted to have piss fun as soon as I got home, so for the last hour and a half at work I drank as much water as I could, and I bought a case of water and left it in my car for one such occasion, it is about a half hour drive home for me and I drank as many bottles of water as I could, I was so full of pee and so excited and horny for when I got home thinking about it the whole drive, I had to pee so badly that I was uncontrollably dribbling into my pants more and more as I was getting close to home, when I finally got there I rushed inside and my girlfriend had the day off work and had been drinking water nonstop all day, there were puddles everywhere on the floor (some warmer than others) and walking through them making my feet wet was making it harder and harder for me to hold back, I started taking my clothing off as I got inside and was naked by that point, my girlfriend had music cranked so she didn’t know I was home (she was listening to bad romance by lady Gaga) and I walked into the living room, as she saw me I began to release, she dove into my stream soaking her tits and lower body with my piss and releasing her own stream onto the floor, after I finished peeing she stood up and pulled me to the couch, where we had AMAZING sex, periodically stopping to go find somewhere naughty to pee in the house then spontaneously fucking wherever we could, I feel kinda awkward Sharing this story because I feel like I’m one of the few people who are into piss that much but now that she’s gone to university I'm alone and haven’t really indulged in my kink since, trying to find other people who are into pee like I am is difficult and especially in person where you can share each other in the moment, instead of behind a screen... am I alone in that feeling or are there others  

I wish I had a person to share my fantasies with in person.  I have a friend I text with and videos chat With.  We live  half way across the country from one another.  It really sucks to want to play with someone so bad that has the exact some fantasies as you and can’t touch one another. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1