PeeTeeVee DOT Com

I found this site not long ago and signed up. It's a member based forum where members can upload their own pictures and videos for others to see. Videos can be downloaded but the are downloaded in a low quality video format. Members can write their own blogs and join special groups within the site.

I have had many problems trying to upload videos on the site. The other problem I have is the site is listed as a Pee Related website but I have stumbled across some hard core scat photos. I'm not into scat myself and I think if it's listed as a Pee Lovers website then they should not allow hard core scat photos to be posted.

I'd rate this site a 3 Stars out of 5.

Wetmanjf

• 7 months later...
The other problem I have is the site is listed as a Pee Related website but I have stumbled across some hard core scat photos. I'm not into scat myself and I think if it's listed as a Pee Lovers website then they should not allow hard core scat photos to be posted.

The folks that run it seem to have very little involvement with the site. Click report. The scat will eventually be removed.

The site appears to be down. . . http://peeteevee.com/ :frown: I guess they didn't update their domain name on time.

It's back now. I looked yesterday.

As far as the site is concerned, it seems to have very few members that use the site frequently. It is free, but there's not much reason to use it. I'd give it the same rating as Wetman. Three.