Her New Style: Day 6. Cross-Legged Wee-Wee, Sitting and Standing

Her New Style: Day 6. Cross-Legged Wee-Wee, Sitting and Standing
By Dr.P

We enjoyed our privacy and our freedom, in the house, having no one to disturb us, and especially the fact that we were free to share the bathroom, whenever we felt like it. We shared our memories, and our hopes and plans to see each other more often, in the future. She was not at all shy about taking my hand and leading me into the bathroom, whenever she had to go, and welcomed my company.

We had been watching TV and drinking lemonade and iced tea, on a warm, late afternoon, when she did exactly that. She took my very willing hand, walked into the bathroom, turned around, lifted her skirt, and sat all the way down, on her elevated toilet seat, instead of squatting over it, as she had done previously, that day, to my delight, now that she knew how easy it was, using the raised seat, and hand rails. She had basically quit wearing panties, at all, as long as we were in the house alone, which I found very intimate.

She started peeing in her usual style, with her legs a couple of inches apart. Then she looked intently at her stream, between her legs, and moved her legs closer together, almost getting them wet, then spread them apart again, and lifted one leg above the other, without actually crossing her legs, still peeing. She looked puzzled. She stopped peeing for a moment and asked,

"Now this leg-crossing thing you want to see me to do, do you want me to sit here, like I'm doing now, and just cross my legs and start peeing?"

"Yep."

"How about if I start peeing first, so I can see where it's going, and then cross my legs?"

"It's your choice. You know your body better than I do."

She started peeing again, and her stream stayed between her legs, not wetting either thigh. Then she crossed her left thigh over her right, slowly and carefully, with her stream between them. Her stream squirted between her thighs, and sprayed, actually wetting the fronts of her thighs, momentarily, but then it simply flowed down, following her very small natural thigh gap, making a different hissing sound than usual, and tinkling in the toilet. She continued peeing with her legs crossed, until she was done.

"Very sexy!" I said, as I buried my face in her crossed thighs, and licked a few dribbles off of the tops of them. Noticing that her bum cheeks had dribbles on them, too, I got her to stand up, turn around, and let me lick them off. Then, I finished wiping her pussy, legs, and bum, with t.p.

"Well, at least I know I can do it, now. I wasn't too sure about that."

"I'll bet it will be a lot less messy, if you cross your legs first, and then start peeing."

"That makes sense. I'll do it that way, the next time I try it."

I mixed us a couple of stiff drinks, and we made and ate a nice dinner, finishing with a cup of coffee, for each of us. We snuggled and watched TV on the couch, for a long time, then decided to shower and go to bed.

We both took off all of our clothes, and walked into the bathroom together, totally nude. She sat on the toilet and pressed her legs together, as she had done, when we were first together, long ago, reminding me of the first time that she allowed me in the bathroom with her.

"Remember when I used to do it like this, when I didn't want you to see my pee come out?"

"I sure do! My god, yes! And you've still got the most beautiful thighs that I've ever seen, in my life! Remember when I used to kiss them, like this?"

I knelt in front of her, and began kissing her thighs, starting at her knees and working upward, toward her pussy, hidden between her legs. Then I buried my face in her lovely thighs, as I had done, countless times before, with my nose between them, and teased her by tonguing the smooth, soft skin, of her upper thighs. I raised my head from her lap, long enough to speak, and said,

"Why don't you go ahead and pee a little, for old times sake? I would love to hear it and smell it, like I used to."

"I don't know if I can do that, now. It comes out so high that it might get your face wet, and I know my legs will get wet! But I'll do it, if you really want me to."

"I would really love it, if you would. I won't mind at all if my face gets wet. That would be an added thrill! And your legs will get licked first, then washed in the shower, anyway."

She actually peed for a few seconds, just for fun, as I inhaled her fragrance. She was right. Her stream came out so high, between her thighs, that I felt a few warm droplets, on the tip of my nose, which was closest to her source. Her stream made a muffled "shshsh" sound, and I asked her,

"How come it sounds different than it usually does?"

"Because it's wetting my legs, instead of going down into the toilet."

She stopped peeing and opened her legs to let me see. I saw that her inner thighs were wet, with lots of dribbles on them, from her new, higher stream direction. While her legs were open, she let out a little spurt of pee, which gave her usual, sharper hiss, "ShSShSS," and then tinkled in the toilet.

"My god, that's sexy!" I said, as I moved in for a closer look, between her inner thighs.

"Does this bring back some good memories for you?" she asked. "It sure does, for me."

"Yes, I feel like we're together again, like we were 30 years ago. And I love seeing the little droplets of your pee, on your legs, and the smell of it, between them."

"Glad you like my smell! That always worries me. Since my legs are wet, already, should I cross them, and try to pee?"

"I sure would love to see you do that!"

She crossed her legs, left over right, as she had done, before dinner. After her legs were in place and settled, she started to pee. It had a slightly different hiss than usual, but it ran down through her natural gap, between her upper, inner thighs, and tinkled in the toilet. It didn't spray her whole thighs, as it had done, previously, just a few dribbles, on her bum and innermost thighs, in her small thigh gap. She stopped peeing and said,

"Let's see what happens if I lean forward, a little."

She did that, and her stream went more directly and forcefully into the toilet, with less of a hiss, and without getting her thighs any wetter than they already were.

"Now let's see what happens, if I lean back a little."

She did that, and everything changed. It sprayed straight forward, between her inner thighs, wetting them thoroughly, as well as the seat, in front of her, with a loud hiss, and very little went into the toilet. Most of her pee was on her thighs and the seat. She stopped, at that point, uncrossed her legs, opened them, and showed me where she had gotten wet. Her inner thighs and bum were thoroughly soaked. I dove right in, and started licking her.

"Did you like my little show? Did you see everything you wanted to see?" she asked. "I could actually do it with my legs crossed, if I just leaned forward a little more than I usually do, and never leaned back. I think you have your answer."

I came up for air, momentarily, and answered, "Loved it! Very sexy! I saw what I wanted to see, and you are delicious! And yes, you have answered my intimate question."

"And it looks like it really turned you on, too, from your condition!" she noted, as she looked down at my hard cock.

"I still have a lot more, but I thought I would save it for our shower. I want to show you something else, when we're in there."

"That sounds exciting! What do you have in mind?"

"You'll see. But right now, let's take care of you. Since my legs are all wet and slippery, anyway, why don't you put your cock between them, and I'll see what I can do for you."

She brought her legs closer together, made intense eye contact with me, looked down at her legs, and scissored them, like she was riding a bicycle, to demonstrate what she wanted to do. I didn't need to have her ask me twice. She had done this for me once before, earlier in the week, and I will never forget how incredible it felt!

Kneeling in front of her, as she sat on the toilet, I put my cock between her knees. She squeezed it gently, and started moving her legs, as she had demonstrated. The feeling was incredible, and I squirted my cum all over her thighs, almost immediately.

"Oh my god, that was fantastic! Incredible! How did you learn to do that?"

"Well, a woman has to learn some tricks, some new, some remembered, when she gets older, and can't do things in the usual ways, as easily as when she was younger." She smiled and winked.

"Wow! You sure have learned a lot, or you have a very good memory! I love the way your legs look, with my cum and your pee on them. Very sexy! Why don't I wipe your legs, so they don't drip on the floor, while you tell me what you want to show me, in the shower."

"OK. Fair enough. Do you remember what I did the other morning, in the store, that showed you I needed to go so bad?"

"Well, you got very nervous, and you were crossing and re-crossing your legs, standing up. That was my clue."

"You know me very well." She hugged my neck and spread her legs wider, so I could finish wiping her.

"This is very intimate, and I was extremely embarrassed, at the time when it first happened to me. I didn't want anyone to ever know about it. But I feel so close to you now, and I want to share it with you, both telling you, and showing you, since you're so interested in my most intimate secrets. I know you'll like it. You asked me if I had ever peed with my legs crossed before, and I told you I hadn't, because I was only thinking about doing it sitting down. But then I remembered that I had actually done it with my legs crossed, standing up, as I told you later, the other day."

"Can you imagine what would happen, if I was standing up, desperate to pee, and trying to hold it, with my legs crossed, like I had them, that morning, in the store. And then, what if I just started peeing down my legs? That actually happened to me, at least the one time that I remember, as I told you, when I was dressed, wearing a skirt. I don't want to make a mess on the floor, or get my clothes wet, but I would love to have you see me do that. When you watch me, you'll see how it comes out, when I'm standing up, which I don't think you've seen too often, especially with my legs crossed, and you can watch it run down my crossed legs, to your heart's content, which I know you'll love. 😉 I'm sure you'll think it's very sexy. And the only way I can show you, is in the shower."

"Wow! That's very intimate and exciting! Do you want to show me that, in the shower, now?"

"I can't wait much longer. Even though I peed some, just now, I still have to go bad. I drank lots of lemonade and iced tea, this afternoon, on purpose! (wicked grin.)This will be very real!"

I got the shower going, and the temperature adjusted, then helped her step in and keep her balance, as usual. The shower spray was warming her back, and I decided to sit on the floor, in front of her, with my eyes at the level of her pussy, and my legs outside of her feet, so she could cross her legs and feet, in any way she wanted to.

"You're so close to me that you're going to get wet!" she exclaimed.

"So what? I love having your pee on me, and it will all wash off in the shower, anyway."

"OK. I can't hold it any longer, so I'm just going to go! I hope you enjoy it!"

She crossed her legs, so her thighs were tight together, as if she was trying to hold her pee.

"Ready?"

"Can't wait!"

It suddenly spurted straight forward in a flat stream from her pussy lips, and hit my chest. She tried to slow it down, and succeeded, so it ran in steady streams down the fronts of her thighs and legs, all the way to her ankles, spurting forward, at times, from her pussy lips, which were partially obstructed by her crossed thighs, all while I watched, totally mesmerized. She stopped her flow for a second, and asked,

"Would you like a drink? You look thirsty."

"I'd love one!" I said, as I opened my mouth, and leaned forward toward her pussy.

"Coming right up!" she said, as she spread her lips with her fingers, and squirted her stream into my mouth, with her legs still crossed. I swallowed it, greedily. She stopped, and asked,

"How about another?"

"I'd love it!"

She uncrossed her legs, spread her lips, and squirted again. I swallowed it, with a big smile, and thanked her, saying,

"That was delicious! Thank you! You've never been able to give me a drink, before! What happened?"

"You convinced me that you like the taste and smell of my pee so much, so I'm not afraid it will turn you off, anymore. I don't think I have enough left to give you another squirt, so you can just watch the rest of it run down my legs." She started opening and closing her legs, repeatedly, as she continued to allow her pee to flow down them, which made it even more interesting, and was incredibly erotic to me. Eventually, her flow slowed to an intermittent sprinkle, trickling down her legs, with an occasional frontward spurt from her pussy.

"I love that! Don't let any more of your delicious nectar go to waste! That is SOOO SEXY!" I said, as I hugged her thighs against my face, and began licking them, while she was still dribbling on them.

"Glad to hear that! It was fun for me to do, and to see your reaction! I liked doing it in the shower, so the cleanup is very easy."

My tongue found its way up her wet thighs to her pussy, clit, and U-Spot, all soaking wet with her pee. I licked her to a very intense orgasm, while she was still sprinkling a few drops, on her upper thighs. I held her close, to help her keep her balance, when her orgasm shook her whole body.

She finally ran out of pee, I stood up, and we started our soap and water shower. We rinsed and dried off, then went to bed, and slept very well, in each other's arms.

Dr. P

• Love 1