Her New Style: Day 5. A Very Urgent, High-Squatting Piss

Her New Style: Day 5. A Very Urgent, High-Squatting Piss With a Hiss

By Dr.P

We needed some groceries, so we went to our favorite local market to get them. This was the one with the clean, single-user, all-gender toilets, for the use of the customers. We spent quite a while there, getting supplies for the rest of our week together. When we were almost finished, I noticed that she seemed nervous and uncomfortable, crossing and re-crossing her legs, and bending over, as she stood, leaning on her walker, and sometimes pressing her pussy against the shopping cart, as discreetly as possible, in her knee-length skirt.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Do you have to go?"

"Yes! I really have to go bad, and I don't think I can hold it, until we get home!"

"No problem. You can go here, and I can go in with you, and take care of you."

"Will they let you do that?"

"I don't see why not! Remember, I'm your "professional" care giver. I even made up a fake business card, in case anyone gives us a hard time about it."

"Then let's get to that bathroom, right now!"

The bathrooms were located at the rear of the store, and no one was near them, at this time of day (late morning, almost noon). We both moved quickly into one of them, with her walker, closed and locked the door, with no one being aware of us. The seat had been left up by the previous occupant, probably a male. I made a move toward putting the seat down for her, but she said, "No time for that!"

She rushed toward the toilet on her walker, spun around, backed up to it, lifted her skirt, and held it above her waist, out of the way, with one hand. She slipped her panties down with her other hand, so they wouldn't get wet, but she couldn't get them down, even as far as mid thigh, since she was in such a hurry, and could only use one hand. She went into a high squat, with the separation of her thighs restricted by the stretch allowed by her panties, and leaned slightly forward on her walker, for support.

Then she unleashed a flat, ragged spray, hissing and gushing between her legs, initially missing the front of the toilet, and splattering on the floor. The pose looked incredibly erotic, to me, and I loved her sharp, loud hiss, "ShSShSS," which came with it. I loved seeing the restriction of her thighs, by her stretched panties, which looked very desperate and sexy. I always love seeing women try to spread their legs as wide as possible, when they pee, especially when they are limited by clothing. But I could see that her thighs were actually getting wet, from the sideward spray of her stream, as a result. I had seen this happen to her before. So I said,

"Your legs are getting wet from your spray. Let me pull your panties down further, so you can spread your legs a little wider! That should take care of it,."

"Watch out! I can't stop this, and you're going to get wet!" she warned.

"I don't care! I'd love to get some of your personal mist on me. And I'm wearing a pale yellow shirt, so the dribbles won't show."

"OK. Thanks, so much!" She replied.

I knelt on the floor, and pulled her panties down, all the way to her calves, closer to her ankles. She was right, I felt her spray on my hands and face, and loved it. She spread her legs much wider, immediately. She also moved backward, and bent forward, a little, to get her spraying torrent inside the toilet, all while still peeing. I caught her recent piss splash on the clean, shiny tile floor, with a wad of t.p., and threw the wad into the toilet, between her legs, as she continued her hissing piss.

"There! We got that!"

"Thanks! That was a big help! I just couldn't spread my legs far enough apart, to keep them dry, because my panties weren't down far enough, and they restricted me, as you noticed."

She kept her legs spread wider, and was able to keep her stream in the toilet, and her legs a little bit drier. Her wild stream finally weakened, and stopped, with the last squirt or two, running down her legs. I moved in and took a close look at her legs. Lots of stray droplets on her inner thighs, and a few had run down her calves to her ankles. I loved what I saw, and said,.

"Wow! That was spectacular! That's the sexiest pee I've ever seen!" as I got some t.p. ready to wipe her.

"You look so delicious, and I would love to lick you. Wish we were at home."

"I would love to have you lick me, so go ahead and do it. That was a surprising turn-on! But don't do it for too long, or people will wonder what's going on, in here."

She hugged my head, pulling my face into her wet pussy, and opened her thighs wider, to give me access to the droplets on them.

"We would have a big cleanup if we were at home, so I'm glad we're not," she said.

She continued to hold my face in her pussy, squeezing me between her upper thighs, sighing with pleasure, as I continued to lick her. In spite of her words, she didn't seem to want me to stop.

"It might have looked super-sexy to you, but it was incredibly anxious, for me! That wasn't a little lady-like "tinkle," or "pee-pee," as you could see! I almost never use the word, but that was a full-on, very urgent "PISS" from a very desperate woman! I can't remember when I've ever been so desperate, or had to go so bad! I knew I had already squirted a spot in my panties, and I could feel some running down my legs, as you now know, when I told you I had to go, near the cashiers."

"I was afraid people might notice the dribbles on my legs, if they ran down below my skirt, and I was even more afraid that I was going to wet myself completely, in public, and I would have it wetting my skirt, running down my legs, and dripping on the floor, while we were in the checkout line! I don't know why I had to go so bad, since I just went in the urinal, to show you how I did it, a couple of hours ago. That coffee must have been stronger than usual, this morning!"

She held her skirt up higher, and I finally stopped licking her, and began to wipe her legs, from her upper thighs, all the way to her ankles, back and front, with t.p. I had already licked her pussy and inner thighs, to clean up the sources of the dribbles and rivulets, running down her legs. I started to pull her panties back up, when she stopped me, saying,

"Those are kind of damp. Help me take them off, and I'll put them in my purse."

She leaned on my shoulders, as I took them off, for her, and I kissed her damp pussy again, on impulse, as she dropped her skirt. I helped her smooth it down, and checked her legs for telltale dribbles. None left.

"You're really weird, but you're so lovable, and helpful to have around," she said, hugging my face close to her thighs and pussy, over her skirt. I caressed the backs of her bare legs, very affectionately, under her skirt, and pulled her closer.

"I know I'm weird, and I'm glad you think I'm lovable, but why do you think that?"

"I know I'm not a young, beautiful woman, anymore, by any stretch, but I know you loved watching me piss all over my legs, the toilet, and the floor, and instead of being disgusted or turned off, as I expected, you told me that my pissing was the sexiest thing you'd ever seen! Then you proved it by hugging, kissing, and licking my legs and pussy, and finished by wiping me, with t.p. You must really love me!"

"Of course, I do! I always have! And you're still the beautiful, incredibly sexy woman, that you always were, in my eyes. I love you so much that I love the piss dribbles on your legs and pussy, and can't wait to lick them off! I don't care how old you are."

We hugged each other very closely and affectionately, after I stood up.

We exited the bathroom, separately, and a little bit furtively, but nobody was in the immediate area, or seemed to be paying the slightest attention to us. So we felt that we got away clean. I had given the top rim of the toilet, as well as the floor in front of it, a quick wipe with t.p. I was also careful to check my beard for piss dribbles, and wipe them away, with a paper towel.

We checked out of the store, put the food in the truck, and started home.

"Thanks for taking such good care of me," she said, as she kissed me on the cheek, and squeezed my hand between her thighs, against her bare, still damp pussy, under her skirt, sitting beside me.

"The pleasure was all mine," I answered. "I've never seen you do it in a high squat like that before, and my god, that was spectacularly sexy!"

"Glad you liked it so much, and think it's so sexy. I rarely do it that way, but I had to go SOOO bad! I didn't have time to sit down, or to even get my panties down far enough. I almost peed right through them! I'll keep that in mind, when you're watching me, again. You may see me do that again, but just for fun." (Big smile and a wink.)

"I'd love so much to see you do that again!"

We got home, put the groceries away, and snuggled on the couch, drinking lemonade, and iced tea, as we watched a movie, on TV. Late in the afternoon, we watched the news and decided to make dinner.

She said, "I have to go, first, but not real bad. I want to sit down, and relax when I do it, this time."

I followed her into the bathroom. She lifted her skirt, revealing that she still hadn't put on any panties, since our adventure in the public bathroom at the store, in the late morning. She sat all the way down on her elevated toilet seat, gathering her skirt around her waist, and opening her legs, to leave a couple of inches of space between her upper thighs. She reached down and spread her lips, then allowed them to relax, before she started peeing, as was usual, for her. Her stream was round and well controlled, but it did drift to her left, and began wetting her left thigh, as it often did.

"Ooh, sexy!" I said. "I love it when it sprinkles your thigh. You're leaving some lovely, sexy, dribbles on your leg, that I will love to lick off, when you're done."

"I know. That's why I just let it happen, when you're with me. I don't know what's so sexy about those dribbles on my legs, but I know you love to lick them off, and help me with the cleanup, so I don't mind. I'm glad that it's so easy for me to turn you on. And I love to give you something to lick, every time you watch me do it."

I didn't disappoint her. She spread her legs for me, when she finished peeing, and I licked her thighs and pussy so well that I didn't need to wipe her with t.p.

We made and ate dinner, watched some TV, and went to bed early.

Dr.P

• Love 1