Her New Style: Day 4. Awakened by Her Hiss

Her New Style: Day 4. Awakened by Her Hiss.

By Dr. P

Note: Sorry for the long delay, since Day 3. An internet glitch kept me off of the site, for almost a full month. So I have three more stories, covering the highlights of our next three days together, in her empty house. I am posting all three of them at essentially the same time. They can be read in any order, depending on a reader's interests, and favorite kinks, but the events make more sense, if they are read in chronological order. Here's the first story:

At this point, she and I had gotten all of the necessary tasks and household details completed, like installing the elevated toilet seat for her, in the bathroom, and her doctor's appointment and urine samples were out of the way. We had some fun doing those things, but now we could just enjoy being together, alone in the house, for the rest of the week, letting our desires guide us.

I awoke in the wee hours, to an unusual, yet familiar and arousing sound, which I eventually recognized as the muffled hiss of her pee, "shshsh," and an intermittent rattling sound, as she lay beside me, in bed. I had fallen asleep with my hand between her thighs, touching her bare pussy, since she hadn't put her panties back on, after we made love, earlier in the evening. My hand was still on her lovely thigh, but she had opened her legs much wider, bending her knees in a sort of horizontal squat, flat on her back. My hand was now much further down her leg, toward her knee, with her legs in this new position, which I could see and feel, in the very dim night light, of the bedroom.

Knowing that she was peeing, close beside me in bed, was a huge turn-on, of course. I was not worried about her getting the bed wet, since I knew she was lying on a thick, folded towel, which could handle the usual contents of her bladder. I wanted to feel her warm wetness on my hand, so I slid my hand back up her leg, toward her pussy, and encountered the firm plastic of a hospital-style urinal bottle, between her thighs. It was already getting warm, from her pee, beginning to fill it, but both the bottle and her leg were dry. I knew what the bottle was, because I had seen it on her night stand, a couple of nights previously. When I asked her about it, she told me it was her own, personal "Porta-Potty," for emergencies, or if she just didn't want to get up and go all the way to the bathroom, using her walker, in the middle of the night. When she felt my hand moving up, and caressing her leg, she stopped peeing and said,

"I had to go real bad, and I didn't think I could make it to the bathroom, in time. I didn't want to wake you up, so I decided to do it in this thing. How did you know? I thought I was very quiet."

"I love waking up to your hiss, which is very sexy and welcome, any time, anywhere, Sweetheart, but louder than you think. I'm surprised that you can go in that thing, when you're lying flat on your back! Thanks for waking me up! I would hate to have missed this!"

"I learned how to do this in the hospital, basically to avoid wetting the bed. Those nurses are not too quick to respond to the call light, especially in the middle of the night, so I had a couple of wet, cold, uncomfortable nights, after peeing all over myself, and the bed. Finally, one of the nicer, kinder ones taught me how to place this thing and go in it, without turning and sitting on the edge of the bed, as I often did in the daytime, when someone could help me."

"That's quite interesting and really sexy. I'd love to see you do it sitting on the edge of the bed."

"You will. I'll show you how I do it, in the morning. I even think it can be pretty sexy, and you'll like it. I still have to go a lot more, right now. I just started, when you woke up. So go ahead and turn on the light, and watch me, if you're interested in how I can do it, lying on the bed. Who am I kidding? Of course you're interested! I may need you to help me some time, and you should know what I have to do, and what you could help me with."

"I'd love to see all of that, and be able to help you."

I turned on a lamp on the bedside table, and looked at her carefully. As I had surmised, in the dim night light, her legs were open, with her knees slightly elevated, in what was in fact a horizontal squat. She had lifted her short nightie, almost to her waist, in the front, and was holding the urinal bottle with her hand, between her upper thighs, with the mouth of the bottle very tight against her pussy, and the bottom of the bottle tilted slightly downward, away from her, to prevent back flow, and keep her, and the bed, as dry as possible. She had a folded towel under her, anyway, remaining from our lovemaking, earlier. So she was not about to get the bed wet, which was always one of her most serious concerns.

She said, "OK, I'm going to start again. Watch me, if you want to." (Inviting wink and a sly grin, looking down toward her pussy, and the urinal bottle.)

I kissed her and hugged her, very affectionately, then heard her hiss, again, and the occasional rattling sound, made by her stream spraying directly against the wall of the bottle, which I had heard before, as I awoke. The bottle wasn't transparent, so I couldn't see her stream coming out, but I could feel the warmth of her pee through it, as I watched carefully for leaks, around her pussy, or dribbles on her bum or thighs. There weren't any. She had a good method, and was doing very well. As she continued peeing, she commented,

"This is a lot easier for me, now that my pee comes out so far frontward. If it still came out more downward or backward, like it used to, it would be getting my bum and the bed all wet."

"Glad that helped you, in this case, since it has caused you some other problems."

The sound of her hiss faded to a faint trickle, and a short squirt, then fell silent.

"I think that's all I have, right now," she said, as she carefully tilted the mouth of the bottle upward, away from her body, snapped the cap on it, and handed it to me. I loved the warm feeling of the bottle holding her piss, and inhaled the sexy aroma of it, which hung in the still air of the bedroom, above her.

"You can dump that in the toilet, or just leave it on the nightstand, if you want to. I'm all wet, and I wish I had something to wipe myself with. I didn't know I would be doing this, so I didn't bring any toilet paper in here, last night."

She lifted her knees, and spread her legs a little, as she told me this, showing me that her pussy was thoroughly soaked, and rivulets were starting to run down from her pussy, toward her bum.

"No worries," I said, as I quickly dove between her thighs, kissing and licking her pussy and bum cheeks, before she had a chance to protest, and tell me not to. I continued to lick her, until there were no dribbles left on her pussy, thighs, or bum, then sucked on her pussy, and gave it a final kiss.

"You must really love me, to lick me after I've peed in a bottle. And you sure enjoy doing it, too! Thanks for taking such good care of me, and getting me dry, so I can go back to sleep. I'm beginning to like your "fantasy"! It has benefits for me, too!"

She grabbed my ears affectionately, ruffled my hair, and squeezed my face between her thighs, before letting me go.

We fell back to sleep quickly, and slept until the sun began to shine through the bedroom window. We woke up, and snuggled together, talking about what we might do, during the rest of the week, now that the necessary things were done, and we had time, and a house, to ourselves.

"I hope we can do and share some more intimate things, now that we have a lot of private time together," she said.

"That sounds exciting, and very loving," I answered, "What do you have in mind?"

"I have lots of things that I still want to show you, and do with you, now that we have some privacy, and nothing urgent to do. You'll see. If you're still curious about me, just tell me. I'll show you anything you want to see, or do anything that I'm still able to do."

"Hmm... That's a great offer! I'm curious about a lot of very intimate things about you, and I'll take you up on that. In fact, I'm having some evil thoughts and bad desires, already!" (I winked and smiled, very warmly.)

"Don't be too shy about asking. You've been a huge help to me, and I want you to be satisfied and happy. If you don't share your thoughts and desires with me, I can't do them for you, because I don't know what they are. We know each other pretty well by now, I know the kinds of things you like, and I'm very willing to do them. Just tell me."

"I will," I said hugging her tightly. "In fact, I'll start right now, since you mention it. I remember how you used to pee with your legs pressed very close together, back in the day, so close that I wondered how your pee could come out, between them. So I've always wondered if you can pee with your legs crossed? They wouldn't be any closer together, crossed, than they were, when you didn't want me to watch your pee come out."

"I've never intentionally done it with my legs crossed, but I did it accidentally, a couple of times, when I had to go real bad, and crossed my legs to help hold it, but it didn't work, and I wet my pants. One time, about a year ago, before I broke my hip, I accidentally did it standing up, with my legs crossed, right here, at home, when I couldn't get to the bathroom, in time. It shot out forward, so high and so strong, that it wet the front of my skirt! Lucky I was home alone, at the time. I was so embarrassed that I changed my skirt right away, and I never told "Johnny" about it. (Her adult son, who normally lived with her.)

"I used to be able to sit down and do it with my legs close together when my pee came out and went downward, a little, like you remember it did, when we were together. But I showed you what happens now, when I try to do that. My legs get all wet, because my pee comes out frontward and high. If I didn't want you to watch me now, I couldn't just keep my legs together to hide it, like I did then. Lucky I actually like having you watch me, now. I love seeing how much it turns you on!" 😉

She winked and kissed me on the cheek.

"Glad to hear that," I said, with a wicked grin. "I understand about accidents, but I meant, have you ever sat on the toilet, like you normally do, with your panties down, and your skirt up, deliberately crossed your legs, and peed?"

"No, I've never done that. I don't think that would be possible, would it? If I cross my legs when I have to pee, I'm always trying to keep it from coming out, rather than trying to do it, in a different way. And If I could do it that way, I would probably get awfully wet. Do you want to watch me try it? I'll be glad to show you, but I'll probably get all wet, and need a shower afterwards, so I'll try it sometime when we're planning on taking a shower together, OK?"

"Love it! Looking forward to seeing you try it, and to taking a shower with you!"

"I remember when I used to do it with my legs together, and you used to hug my legs, and put your face in my thighs. I thought that was very affectionate and intimate, and I liked it when you did that. I was just afraid my pee would smell too strong, and turn you off, or it might spray and get your face wet, since you were so close to where it comes out."

"I would have loved to have a little spray in my face, and I absolutely love the way your pee smells!"

"I wish I had known that, then. I wouldn't have been so nervous about it!"

We got out of bed, I dumped her urine from the bottle into the toilet, washed it out, thoroughly, and placed it back on the night stand. She didn't have to pee, first thing in the morning, since she had done it in the wee hours. We made and ate breakfast, and shared our usual pot of coffee, continuing to talk about what we might do, for the rest of the week.

She said she had to go, and took my hand, pulling me into the bedroom, instead of the bathroom. I was surprised, for a moment, and she said,

"Don't you remember that I promised to show you how I do it in the urinal bottle, sitting on the edge of the bed? That's one of the things I want to show you, today."

"Oh yeah, I remember you saying that, but I didn't know you would be ready to do it, so soon. It sounds very sexy, and I'll love watching you do it."

"Get a clean towel and put it here, on the edge of the bed," she said, "And bring me some toilet paper, this time," she said with a wink, and a wicked grin.

"Didn't you like the way I "wiped" you last night, with my tongue?" I asked, returning her wicked grin and wink.

"I loved it, as you well know. But it can get messy, when I do it this way, and the floor might get wet. And you sure don't want to lick that!"

I brought the t.p. and the towel, and did as she said.

She lifted her short nightie, and wrapped it around her waist, then sat on the edge of the bed, and spread her legs, in a pose similar to her squatting over a toilet, but more relaxed, since she was actually sitting, well supported by the bed.

"My god, that is a very sexy pose!"

"I thought you'd like this. It can be very open and revealing, like you've always wanted to see me do it, as long as I lift up my nightie, in the front. It can be much more private, if I keep my nightie down, in the front, as I almost always did it, in the hospital, except when I placed it wrong, and it leaked, on my legs, or on the floor. You can hold the urinal bottle between my legs for me, if you want to."

"I'd love to! The pleasure is all mine. You look incredibly sexy!"

She bent her knees and spread her legs a little more, then placed the urinal between her thighs, and put my hand on it.

"Now, you have to get it tight against my pussy, in the front, and still far enough down in the back, so it doesn't run down my legs, or wet the bed. Placement is kind of tricky."

She moved my hand and placed it where she thought it was right.

"Just hold it there, and I'll give it a test squirt."

I did as she asked. She started to pee, and a little spurt shot over the top of the urinal, and dribbled down the side. I wiped it with the t.p., and re-positioned it. She tried it again, and it seemed to go much better. She relaxed, and let it go, in full flow, while I held the urinal in place. It was incredibly erotic to be holding the urinal, feeling its increasing warmth, as she filled it, listening to her sexy hiss, and inhaling the fragrance of her pee, at very close range, as she did it.

I noticed a small rivulet, running down her left thigh, beside the urinal, and caught it with t.p. It continued to run down her leg, and I continued to wipe it for her, while she peed, uninterrupted. I remembered doing the same thing for her, long ago, when she peed outdoors, and it ran down her leg. Her hiss finally subsided, and her stream turned to a trickle, tinkling into the urinal, until it stopped. She grabbed some t.p., wadded it up, and said,

"Wait until I get this ready before you take the urinal away, so I don't drip, all over the floor. I don't know why, but my pussy gets really wet, when I use this thing."

She paused, with the wad of t.p. just above her pussy, and said,

"OK, now you can take it away."

I took the bottle away from her pussy, which did look wetter than usual, and she quickly pressed the wad of t.p. on it, preventing her pee from dripping on the floor. I wiped the top of the urinal, snapped the cap back on it, and took the t.p. from her hand. It turned out that there were some dribbles and rivulets on the insides and backs of her legs, which would be hard for me to lick off. So I wiped them for her, with t.p. Then I dove into her pussy, which was still very wet, and licked her, as she leaned back on the bed, relaxing. I kept on licking her, and brought her to a very intense orgasm, causing her to squeeze my face tight, between her thighs, a very nice start to our fourth day together.

Dr.P

• Love 2
  • Hot 1