"Lisa's" Fantasy

Note: I had two real pee reports ready to post, when I lost my connection to the site, temporarily, thank goodness, last month. They involve my old girlfriend, "Lisa," who was the subject of "Lisa:" "Going" on the Way to the Theater," posted on 11 August, 2019. Some of these incidents may have been mentioned, in rambling bits and pieces about her, back in 2017. But I have gathered the details and rewritten them as short, coherent memoirs, here. This is the first one. Please bear in mind that these are factual reports or memoirs, not fictional stories, so they may not be written in the same style as my fictional posts.

"Lisa's" Fantasy
by Dr.P

Lisa and I worked together at a small, research facility, in a basically residential neighborhood. Management was fairly enlightened and very loose, in the late seventies. Employees took up jogging and other health enhancing pursuits, during lunch hour, with their blessing. Showers were available. When Lisa and I didn't go to her place for a nooner, usually because we were meeting after work, anyway, we often went jogging, to keep in shape. On our jogging route, we passed, or wound through a construction site, where some old military buildings were being slowly dismantled, to make way for home construction. She said she had a fantasy, that she wanted us to fulfill: She wanted us to run up to the site, duck into one of the half dismantled buildings, fuck quickly, and run back to work. It sounded like fun to me, but I was not at all sure I could rise to the occasion, under those circumstances. I confided this to her, as we planned the event, and she laughed, saying, "Don't worry, I'll take care of that. Just trust me."

At this point in our relationship, we had passed the "pee barrier" and I had seen her pee in almost every conceivable position indoors, using a toilet, but I had never seen her do it outdoors, in the daytime. She was well aware of the effect that watching her pee had on me. Anyway, we scouted the site while jogging one day and found a room in a remaining building, which still had all 4 walls and an open doorway. This would be the place. We decided to try our plan the next day. At lunch time, we left our work areas, changed, and met at our usual starting point. Other lunchtime joggers at work knew that we ran together, but no one knew, at that point, that we were lovers. Some suspected, and teased us, but we shrugged them off.

So we took off, jogging up the gently sloping road to the site. No other runners were near us. About 3/4 of the way to our destination, Lisa suddenly stopped, doubled over, clamped her legs together, and drove her right hand into her groin. I also stopped, scared that she was sick or injured, grabbed her shoulders, and asked what was wrong.

"I have to pee real bad," she said, in the same tone she always used indoors.

The bladder spasm passed, and she straightened up. I asked if she thought she could either make it to the site, or back to work.

"Oh, I think I can make it to the site, if we go slow, and walk a lot."

I looked at her white shorts. They were still quite dry, so we continued walking. She stopped and pressed her hand to her crotch, a couple of more times, but she said she was alright. My mind was in a turmoil. If she wet her shorts, it would be very difficult to sneak back into work, without it being noticed. Would someone deduce the real nature of our relationship? That could be dangerous to both of us. But, the prospect of seeing her pee outside, which I hadn't anticipated, was giving me a big adrenaline rush, not to mention the beginnings of a hardon. When we were finally about 50 yards from the intended building, she said,

"OK, lets go for it!"

She broke into a run, while unbuttoning the waistband of her shorts. We raced up the access road to our chosen building, and into our room, through the doorway we had found.

She whipped her shorts and panties off, in one motion, spread her legs wide apart, and unleashed a thick, hissing, spraying, gusher, while standing on the concrete floor. Her stream splashed on the floor about a foot in front of her. A few drops splattered her shoes, and her ankles above her socks. The powerful stream continued for what seemed like minutes, then slowed to a trickle, and stopped. I was dumbfounded, speechless, still staring at her dripping pussy, and some drops on her upper thighs and ankles. I had never seen anything like this before, in my entire life! She just laughed, and stared at my shorts, where a raging hardon was evident. She said,

"I told you to trust me!"

I came back to reality, remembering her fantasy.

She grabbed the waistband of my shorts, and struggled a bit trying to get them down and out of the way, succeeding quickly. Then she pushed me backward, until I was leaning against a wall, grabbed my shoulders, and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist, and impaling her wet pussy on my hard cock. I grabbed her ass, and we started thrusting. We both came, quickly, and I eased her to her feet. She retrieved her shorts, from a dry part of the floor, and pulled some tissue from the pocket.She wiped her legs, which still had some telltale streaks and dribbles, and we surveyed the damage.

There was a huge puddle of piss, about 3 feet in diameter, in the middle of the room, where she had stood. We looked at it and laughed. I asked her how long she had held it.

"Since 7 o'clock this morning," she said, "and I had 2 cups of coffee at work. I've been absolutely bursting, since 11 o'clock."

My watch said 12:10, at this point. We had started running at about 11:40. Both of our shorts were still relatively dry, and we put them back on. She folded a tissue, and put it inside her panties, to absorb the load I had shot in her. We walked out the doorway, checking that no one else was around, and jogged slowly back to work, trying to look like nothing happened.

Dr.P

• Like 2
  • Hot 2