got caught.....

I am currently working on a site that had alot of people (both guys and ladies) in a very remote location. There are not alot of portable restrooms at the moment, so...rule of thumb is....the restrooms that are on the site, we let the ladies use. Guys, basically find a bush...and let it go.

There is a very cute girl working on site here, we basically exchanged pleasantries. ..."hello...how are you""...blaah blaah blaah...

Well, last night..there was a small bbq at one of the hotels, and I had quite a bit to drink. I woke up, took about a 2 minute alcohol piss, then got to the jobsite. There is about a 3/4 mile walk to the site where the work is being conducted, and along the way, I had to piss...again. There was a bend in the path, and I saw the cute girl walking towards my direction. When she got a little bit closer, I stepped about 2 feet off the pass, pulled my dick out, and started to piss ( pretty much in clear view, as soon as she came around the bend). As she came around, she noticed me, then saw my almost fully erect dick...just pissing away!! I looked up at her( noticed that she was blushing) and she said "oh my god!! Im sorry", but she did not look away, her eyes were locked on my stream of piss. I said" ooops, my fault, I didnt know anyone was around. (Yeah right!! :) ).

She stood there, and watched me finish, and as I was tucking my fully erect dick into my pants, then started to walk back to the parking lot, and said" have a nice day, hope to run into you later!"

I think I might have some "fun" tonight.....:wee:

• Like 3

I've gotten caught by an old man not pleasant . Okay so me and my irlfrined one year ago were at a national park . We both had to go and of course there are lines at all of the restrooms so we go over to a quiet area by trees I go nd then she's in the middle of going when a guard walks up and sees us . He whispers something intoa walkie talkie I cover her she finishes. Cops show up and try tto arres us can u belive tht . I try to punch a cop ( a stupid move on my part) I get tazered not fun we sspend a night in jail until a friend bails us out I piss on a cop car after wards .

Hahaha....quick update! As the crew was walking back the cutie (Laura) caught up to me, and we started more small talk. In the middle of the casual chit-chat, she says "oh, and by the way...I didnt know a guy could pee with a hard on....that was VERY interesting to see. My boyfriend wont pee in front of me......." Damn!!! Hoping she was single! :( Anyways, we continued to talk, and I was pushing the topic to peeing fetishes... and she told me that she never even thought of peeing as a turn on/ fetish. Then she says" I could tell that you liked being watched, seeing your dick grow as you peed, and didnt turn away from me at all!" Long story short, no "fun time" just yet.... I gotta play it cool. She is having some problems with her boyfriend.... but atleast I got her cell #.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...