"Reina"
by Dr. P

This, again, is a true experience, which took place in the late '70's, just before I met "Jeanie". I will call this lovely lady "Reina." She is a slender, ivory-skinned lady, with beautiful legs, who was a key member of our "Happy Hour" crowd at the bar across the street from the Plant, at this time. We were all friends and co-workers, and occasionally some of us became lovers; a fun crowd, at a fun time, my "Days of Wine and Roses".

At the time of this story, Reina and I had been close friends for a couple of years, and had recently begun actually dating each other, following up on our long-term mutual attraction. We became known as a couple, within our group, but had not slept together. Several conversations with her told me that Reina had a "thing" for peeing, since she was never the least bit reluctant to talk about it openly, in contrast to other women, who tended to change the subject, or deflect questions and comments in various ways. I was delighted, and steered conversations with her in that direction, whenever I could. However, I never really came out of the closet and told her of my pee fantasies. Didn't know her quite well enough for that, yet.

When she had had a few drinks, she would often return from the ladies' room and voluntarily give detailed descriptions of the facilities and her own activities, while in there. In response to my question, "Did everything come out OK?" she once described how she used what she swore was a male-style urinal in the ladies' room of a local bar, when the toilet was out of order. "I just straddled that sucker and let fly!" she said. Gratified, I pushed my luck, asking her in a whisper whether she normally squatted over, or sat on conventional toilets. "I squat", she said seriously, looking me directly in the eyes, with a big smile. She seemed to really enjoy these conversations, and appeared almost as turned on as I was! Too bad we never got it together. I'm sure she would have been a good match for me.

Anyway, the gang from the bar decided one Spring that we should try to start a mixed, male and female volleyball team, and play, just for fun, at the beach that Summer. We began meeting at the beach to practice, in late Spring afternoons, during the work week. We all changed at work into our casual clothes, or swimsuits, with casuals on top, before driving to the beach, because the bathrooms at the beach were still closed for the off-season, and there was no other place to change clothes. We usually brought along plenty of beer, soft drinks, and chips, so that these practice sessions wouldn't get too serious.

This particular day was warm, so Reina wore a 2-piece bathing suit underneath jeans and a blouse. Since she worked a different shift than I did, she did not ride to the beach with me. She hitched a ride with someone else and we met there. After we had been at the beach for an hour or so, playing volleyball, drinking, and laughing, the weather suddenly turned cool, as a fog bank rolled in. We decided to quit and go home. Reina put on her jeans for warmth, confided to me in a whisper that she had to pee, and asked me to find a place for her to go. I didn't bother to put on my pants over my swimsuit, just started searching in vain for an open bathroom, trying very hard to be the good, new boyfriend. None. All closed and locked. No outdoor places with any privacy either, on a deserted, wintry-looking beach and parking lot, except for our group and its vehicles.

Her situation was becoming more desperate by the minute. She was dancing around, and openly pressing her crotch. When everyone began noticing, she announced it to the group, with mock seriousness, saying, "My God! What am I going to do? I have to pee so bad and everything is closed!" laughing nervously, all the time. One wise guy, the de facto group leader, who had previously dated, and slept with Reina, suggested she just squat down near one of the closed restroom buildings, and pee in the sand. He said, "We won't watch for too long!" Big laugh, from the whole group. Although she talked a good game, Reina was not quite ready to put on a peeing exhibition for the whole group, and refused, seriously. He, obviously enjoying her predicament, decided to make it even worse, saying, "Well, you better decide what you're going to do here, because I don't want you pissing all over my car, on the way back." It turned out that he had driven her to the beach, and was quite serious, too.

She looked back at me, her eyes genuinely pleading, now. The rest of the group also figured she was my problem, since I was her boyfriend of the moment. They all looked at me. I wanted to just take her to my car, and find her a place to pee, out of sight of the others, where I might sneak a peek, of course. I didn't care if she peed in, on, or beside my car; I would have been delighted if she did any or all of those things, in my presence. But I was not sure she could even walk to my car in her present condition, without wetting herself completely. That would mean an embarrassing accident, in full view of everyone, for her. I really liked her a lot, and didn't want that to happen. She was very light, and I was lifting pretty well at the time, so I could have very easily carried her to my car. I seriously considered that. But then the whole group would have seen us, and possibly followed, embarrassing her even more. So I never even offered her that choice.

My mind raced, desperately. I remembered a pee letter I had read one time, in Penthouse Forum, or somewhere, from a woman in a similar predicament, who simply walked out into the surf, squatted, and wet her pants. She said she got instant relief, and no one noticed at all. I told Reina to do exactly that. I said loudly to her, so the group could hear, "Go on down to the water and squat down right in the surf. Go ahead and pee. No one will be able to see anything, and the ocean water will wash your pants, as you pee. Then just sit on your towel, on the way home."

She thought about that for a minute, and realized that it was probably her best choice. She took off, running as fast as she could toward the shore, about 50 yards away, and down below a slight rise in the sand surface, so that she would not be visible to anyone in the volleyball area. I didn't know if she would wet herself on the way to the shore, but it wouldn't matter, since no one could see any detail through the fog, as she ran, and the ocean would wash it all away afterward. After my announcement, no one dared follow her, since I was her protector, of the moment. (Of course, I wanted to follow her and watch, but that was not an option, at this point.)

She came jogging back up from the surf, a few minutes later. Her jeans were soaked from the waist band to the knees, but dry from the knees down. She was all smiles and much relieved. The group leader said, "My God, Reina, is that all your piss? You really did have to go!" She said, "No, its about half ocean water, and its cold!" She shivered. Then she turned to me and said, "Thank you. That really worked. You saved me! How did you think of that?"

Big smile, big hug for me, throwing her arms around my neck and wrapping her pee-wet legs tightly around one of my bare legs, pee-wet jeans and all. Long, passionate kiss, as I wrapped her in a blanket, and hugged her close to me, trying to warm her up, loving every second of our wet embrace. "Just lucky, I guess", I said loudly. Then, quietly, I whispered in her ear, "What, exactly, did you do?" She whispered back, "Well, I tried to squat, with my back to the surf, but lost my balance and ended up just sitting down on the sand and letting it all go. I had already leaked a little in my pants, when I was running down there. Then, a little wave came and hit my butt. It was awful cold, but the pee was still warm on me, and the water washed my pants, just like you said it would." Another long, affectionate kiss, wrapping her body, as well as her wet legs around me, and squeezing my leg between hers. Then, wrapped in my blanket, and sitting on her towel, she got in the car and rode back with the group leader, his current girlfriend, and some others.

The volleyball team never really got off the ground that year, and Reina and I never actually consummated our relationship, even with that exciting, intimate event for a start. Don't remember what happened or why, but I regret it now. Later that same year, I met "Jeanie," and we were together for about a year, until I was transferred to another facility, and eventually met "Lisa".

Dr.P

• Love 1