First pee memory or memories

My earliest memory was riding in the car, on the way to school, and there was a car broken down on the shoulder of the highway, just before a tunnel. There were 2-3 women with their pants down, squatting along the side of the tunnel. I was young, and aroused by that. 

The next time was during summer recess from school, playing outside with my friends. I was riding up from the far end of my street on my skateboard. There was a pregnant woman who came walking down the street from the opposite end of where I was coming from. I remember she had on black tights. A neighbor had his pickup truck parked on the street, on the side of his house (His house was on the corner so his front door was on the perpendicular street). As the lady passed the truck, she stepped in front of it, pulled the tights down, squatted, and relieved herself on the pavement. She had her hands on the front bumper of the truck while she squatted. 

I am seeing this from about midway the street. She finished, stands up, pulls up her tights, and continues down the street, towards me. After passing and all who saw were distracted, I rode up to her spot to examine it. I rolled my skateboard wheel in her pee. I was aroused and was telling friends about it who didn’t see it. My friend J who also saw it said he saw her gap while she was squatting. 

A neighbor across the street who saw had made a comment about, “When you gotta go, you gotta go. Better than smelling like pee. You find a tree or whatever”. 

That same neighbor, I played with his kids. His daughter was over, we were playing in my backyard. She had to use the bathroom. Instead of her going back across the street, I brought her inside and to the basement, where I directed her to the bathroom. Us being young and her being scary, she wanted me to come in the bathroom with her. I did, she sat on the toilet and peed. I didn’t look, I could hear it. I can’t even say I got aroused, I was more worried about getting caught in the bathroom with a girl. We got together as adults and she peed for me and I got aroused for real.

I also remember a news story about Trenton, NJ and people relieving themselves in public. The camera person was filming people urinating in public. There was a girl urinating in a recessed doorway and a guy trying to shield her and preparing to fight the camera person.  The girl appears from the doorway and says, “It’s okay, it’s okay, he was just trying to protect me”. I wish I could find that story from the 80’s. I was aroused but didn’t know what to do about it, being young. 

I remember going to JCPenny and having to try on clothes in the fitting room. The fitting rooms smelled of pee. I remember getting aroused thinking, “does the girls fitting room smell of pee also?” I started peeing in the fitting rooms. It felt so good. I would pee against the painted wall as to not make noise like peeing right on the floor would make. I would pee, it would run down the wall and soak into that cheap, industrial carpet. 

Those are my early pee memories. 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

I think I must have been born with the fetish. I have always had a keen interest when someone has said the needed to pee. Trying to get to see it happen. And also loving going in other places than the toilet.

For example, if we kids were playing in the basement we would usually pee in some corner there and I remember that I always thought it was fun. I could even be thinking about it as soon as we decided on playing there, like "I hope I need to pee before we go outside again".

I also had a doll that I sometimes peed on a little. I hated dolls so for some reason I had one, but it was rather big with a sponge like body. I knew I couldn't pee much, so I would usually go first and just save like 10 minutes worth of pee. Just enough to play with without making a complete mess. I even remember being smart enough to put it next to the radiator so it would dry faster. 

• Love 3