My Sunday Morning

Hey all ......

I woke this morning with a pee hardon, usual thing, until my wife found it. She went down on it, painful in a nice way, so hard in her throat. She came up for air, and told me to get my arse into the shower. I smiled at this, knowing what she wanted, and helped her from the bed. Mary was awake, hair a mess, yawning hugely, watching us with bleary eyes, as I left for the bathroom. Maigh was waiting, kneeling on the shower floor, looking a little cold in bra and knickers, and moved I in with her. She was panting, grabbing me, telling me to piss for her, make her disgusting, make her dirty. I relaxed and let go, the taste must have been horrible, she was coughing, gagging and spitting, with a couple of dry heaves thrown in. Her white underwear turned a pale yellow as my morning pee poured down her body, splashing on her knees. I finished up with a couple of squirts and she just kind hunched forward, hands on knees, still coughing and spluttering. I felt Mary come in behind me, and she asked in her quiet voice, what had I done this time.

Maigh looked up at this, smiled weakly and asked if there was more. Mary nodded and slipped her tiny knickers off, and stepped into the shower, kind of nudging me out. "Cover me." Mary whispered.

(For those that don't know, "cover me" means to open mouth wide and cover the pussy lips, both girls do this, it is amazing to watch.) Maigh complied, and I heard her struggling, eventually backing off, mouthful of pee being spat back out, then leaning in for some more. This went on for a minute or two, I could hear her gulping, then sighed as Mary stopped. Without warning, she burped a froggy croak, and threw up on the floor, which, unfortunately, happens a fair bit with morning pee. Mary was cool, just helped her up, turned on the shower, and started washing her down. I left them to it, going to make some coffee and breakfast, bringing it into the bedroom. Both of them had been crying, Mary hates making Maigh sick, and Maigh hates being sick, she thinks it's a waste of a good pee. We got stuck into the breakfast, raisin bread and coffee, and had a giggle over the pee incident, then drove to Melbourne to watch Noah, not a bad movie, maybe a bit harsh for the bible toting people, but we liked it.

Hope everyone else's Sunday was this good.

Braveheart, Maigh and Mary

• Hot 1