A Women’s Revenge 2

James arrives home from his trip and calls Antoinette as soon as he gets in. Antoinette is a little salty but deep down missed James as much as he missed her. 

Antoinette didn’t mention what she had done in their conversation. She debated with herself whether she should tell him. Eventually he was discover what they had left, she thought. Antoinette had the idea of going by when James wasn’t there and picking up her and Tanisha’s excrements. Then she thought no way was she picking up Tanisha’s waste. She didn’t want to even pick up her own. 

Knowing James is kind of freaky, she told James the next day when she was at his house that she had did something. She didn’t say what though. James wasn’t too concerned at the moment as it was undoing her pants to remove them to orally pleasure her like he always does when she comes by after work. 

Antoinette is sitting bare bottom on the couch with her legs open. James is on his knees between her legs about to do his duty. Antoinette tells James to wait a second, followed by a trickle of piss coming out of her vagina and running down to her ass and wetting the couch cushion. Her stream strengthened, shooting to James nose. He opens his mouth and starts drinking her urine. Antoinette usually doesn’t pee much so James only had one mouthful to swallow. 

James, totally turned on, erect and all is moving in to eat. Antoinette blurts out, “I took a shit in the living room and guest bedroom because I was pissed off that you weren’t taking my calls!” 

James aggressively ate the pussy, licking Antoinette’s butthole as well. James ate her until she had an orgasim. He turned her over and shoved his tongue into her rectum. Antoinette says to James, “Uhh, your tongue is in my ass”.

James has enough, stands up, you hear his belt buckle and zipper as he pulls his hard penis out and penetrate her vagina from the back.  They change positions to missionary position so he can go deep inside her. Antoinette senses James about to cum and pull out of her. She wraps her legs around his waist and taps him on the lower back, prompting him to just let it go. James cums hard in Antoinette. They kiss, get in a spooning position with James’s penis between her soft, round, ass cheeks, leaking and all. They both fall asleep. 

• Like 4