Real Pee Stories 10

This story took place back in 2001. A close female friend and I were hanging out like we did often. We had messed around before and she was aware of my fetish. She was big into clubbing at the time so she'd tell me when and where she urinated in public. Anyway I go to drop her off at home and she mentioned how bad she had to pee. She always waited to the last minute to pee. So I ask if she cared to share. She says okay find a spot. So we drove around, my heart is beating like crazy. I finally pull behind a carpet store which is closed for the night. She steps out of the car, walks to the front of the car which is pulled up to the build, unfastens her skinny jeans, squats and relieves herself all over the concrete. Her urine was splashing so hard against the concrete. She went for about a minute. She pulls up her pants and gets back in the car. We go back to her house, while sitting out front she sucks me and goes inside. She could piss for a skinny girl. I still remember how her shaved pussy looked.

• Like 1