Filled her mouth up (For the ladies)

I had this girlfriend back in 1999 who was so cool, down for anything, we are still cool to this day. She used to piss for me all the time. Wasn't all that great because she didn't piss a lot, it would be short, weak streams. Personally I like ladies to make a mess with their piss, long hard streams, splashing and running. Anyway she wanted me to relieve myself in her mouth. I had to piss too. So she got on her knees at my bedroom door, reeled my dick out of my pants and let out a long hard stream off piss in her mouth. I filled her mouth up quick so I finished in a 10 oz. plastic cup. Then I shook the last drops on her. I turned me on, I had gotten hard before I started pissing. She said it was salty but seemed to enjoy it.

My gf at the time over the summer wanted me to piss on her since she always pisses on me and in my mouth and stuff. So she brought me a few beers but after the beers I didn't feel I had enough piss. We made love and feel asleep. The next morning I had to PISS BAD. I let her sleep but I had to piss so bad I couldn't stand with dripping. So she wakes up. I lay out a tarp along the side of the bed and on the floor. She sat on the floor with her back against the bed and her hand over her face. I pulled my dick out of my boxers and let loose all over her. Hot, yellow morning piss. I thought I'd never stop pissing. You could hear my piss hitting her skin. When I finally stopped and let out four more hard squirts she was sitting in a pool of piss. I put my long hard dick away and we hopped in the shower.

I was making love to her on the couch oneday and she wanted me to pull out and piss on her. I pulled out, layed her on the carpeted floor, stood over her, aimed and pissed on her on her living room floor. Then I got down, stuck it back in her and jizzed in her.

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...